Is he right bots?

is he right bots?
youtube.com/watch?v=lF-bXNQ4wzs

Attached: 220px-Peterson_Lecture_(33522701146).png (220x262, 60K)

>clean your room
>that'll be $50 bucko, don't forgot to support my Patreon :^)

All of his content is free. Try again.

>look at my room
>chaos dragon bites me straight in a face
>clean room, this kills the dragon
>feel more confident suddenly, my posture broadens
>it's because now I'm high in serotonin and I rose in dominance hierarchy
>go out
>see a girl
>defeat my fear of being rejected by nature which selects and go straight into the jaw of the reptilian predator
>"hi l'm user" I say calmly
>and that's it
>I presented myself as a high value alpha male and now she selected me to allow me to reproduce
>we go to my place and I have coitus with her
>next day go to a bar
>see some guys having a good time
>In order to succeed I must join them rise to a top of their dominance hierarchy
>join them, they seem to like me
>we see 10/10 girl
>one of them tries to woo her but fails
>pathethic excess beta male who will never reproduce. he probably never cleans his room
>I try
>she is so horny that we fuck in the bathroom
>when I return these guys admire me
>i'm now on top of their dominance hierarchy which lowers my neuroticism and increases my testosterone and serotonin levels and causes me to live longer
>don't have to worry about anything in my life now

I lost it at chaos dragon I dunno why

Attached: 1381203650715.gif (200x200, 2K)

le status quo man

>Jordan Peterson: Inequality and hierarchy give life its purpose
>white male
>at the top of the hierarchy
>benefits the most from inequality

Yea I bet someone like him would believe something like that.

t. virgin loser at the bottom

Yep. Exactly, normie. You'd never understand.

I wanted to support this guy by buying his book but when I went to the bookstore and saw it was over $30 I fucked right off. Not paying over $30 for a book on how to adult.

>Dude, the rich exist to give you a goal man!

Why does everyone on the right become apologists for the rich? Peterson in 1500 would be defending the nobles and feudalism.

Attached: na72veqnd5501[1].jpg (749x640, 115K)

Glorious post, bbl cleaning room.

Attached: 1334867699277.jpg (600x371, 33K)

Just pirate it. He's not hurting for money.

WHY YOU DIDN'T SUPPORTED MY PATREON?|

Attached: cry.jpg (255x176, 7K)

lol the point is to strive to the top not cry and whine while youre at the bottom

He's just regurgitating Nietzsche again.

He's just:

>Nietzsche
>stoicism
>Jungian

Which doesn't mean he's bad, just he's combining previous writers rather than being original.

>unironically checking a man's privilege on Jow Forums

I'll do everyone here a favor and give the short version of his book.
>TL;DR: Clean your room bucko.

>tfw he earns 60k+ a month just from patreon

That's not including his professors salary, book sales and speaking tours

is this a pasta of r9k origin?

sweet dubs.

You're correct, but it's nice to have it consolidated and easily accessible. Reminiscent of the philosophers of the Roman empire: people preaching on the street, offering advice to street people on how to live better lives by devoting themselves to 'philosophy' but of course meaning their particular school. Nonetheless, I think anyone who helps people live a less miserable life without hurting anyone else should be commended.

I've also realized he's a crypto-atheist. He's officially "Christian", but he doesn't believe in any of the mythology or dogma. He's just more culturally alligned with them. He feels the real threat are marxists.

>You're correct, but it's nice to have it consolidated and easily accessible. Reminiscent of the philosophers of the Roman empire: people preaching on the street, offering advice to street people on how to live better lives by devoting themselves to 'philosophy' but of course meaning their particular school. Nonetheless, I think anyone who helps people live a less miserable life without hurting anyone else should be commended.

Yeah, this is called "life philosophy". The idea, is that in the Roman and Greek world, everyone followed the same public religion. It was kind of like a national cult. But the pagan rituals didn't explain everything. It was just something to curry the favor of the Gods. It didn't explain how to be happy, or what was good, or wrong. For that, Philosophy had to answer those questions, and there were various schools. People would define themselves by their school, rather than by their religion.

Probably because you come from a society built and supported by white men.

The only people who gain any benefit from that fact are those women and minorities that have the privilege of living in a world shaped by white men.

God knows I'd rather live in the western world, built by a western people than in one built by my own.

Attached: 1521246365376.gif (460x345, 492K)

yes. you can support me by forcing it on other boards so that it will become more known and I will rise in dominance hierarchy. Also don't forget to support my patreon bucko