How to I convince myself to commit suicide...

How to I convince myself to commit suicide? I see no other way out of my current situation but my sense of self-preservation is preventing me from hanging myself. I don't want a fucking platitude about "how it gets better" or "think about those around you", please just tell me how I push myself off the edge.Everything's fucked, I've planned it out. There's nothing for me. I've been meaning to do it for months now but I can't find the courage.

Attached: 1470885761476.jpg (640x963, 225K)

Let's talk a bit op. By everything's fucked, what do you mean? What's going on in your life right now?

You could do it a slower way like starvation, dehydration or sleep deprivation. All you have to do there is nothing at all until you die. With hanging you'll pass out pretty quick if your neck is getting strangled in the right area.

Don't commit suicide user, that's a one way ticket to damnation. Accept Lord Christ into your heart and he will show you the way.

Attached: 1523061718210.jpg (480x480, 47K)

your situation can't be THAT shitty you first world country ass, convince us otherwise

I do not know either op.
Every time I've set it up or tried I quit.
The closest I've gotten was getting dizzy and light headed.
I think I will achieve it one day when something bad happens.

The time for talking has past. I don't want to talk. I just want to die (or convince myself to I guess).

if you die i'm gonna be here still and I'll enjoy many things while you're disintegrating. Haha LOSER

The eternal damnation and suffering of hell is thousands of times worse than your current situation. Let the lord light your way, user.

Attached: 1523062117061.jpg (740x504, 105K)

>has past
holy fuck I swear to god this place has caused full brain rot

Attached: 1498096993027.jpg (577x575, 59K)

I think it really has user.
Everyone that figured out how to avoid or get rid of their urge for survival has already offed themselves.
For now we're left here living off of false hope waiting for things to get bad enough so we can die.

i'm on my suicidal path already user. i blocked all my online friends and my mother already hates me. waiting for the pills then im gonna overdose in the school bathroom

wat pills? if anti-depressant or anti-anxiety dont waste your time. probably shouldnt even waste your time with any pill unless it's really strong shit or ur mixing it with alcohol

accepting jesus into my life won't fix any of my problems. I'll just be a worthless wastoid that goes to church every now and then.

i think he was reffering to your dyslexia demonstrated in the use of "has past", because it should be "has passed".

Your plan is retarded. My brother took a bunch of pills and ended up walking around with no pants on in a daze until the cops got him then he got his stomach pumped. The chances of your plan succeeding are zero, pills are an unreliable method and certainly in a school bathroom.

Beep boop I think you're a retard.
I don't understand what you're doing. Never reply again. You should leave before I bully you.

>I think you're a retard.
you're awefully close, I'm in fact a dyslectic with high functioning autism

i have tried overdosing with anti depressants and it nearly killed me with 3 days of koma and shit if i sipped some alcohol with it i would be dead by now but here i am waiting for the courage to kick back in

The first step is buying a gun. Once you do that, you're already on your way. Would not recommend hanging yourself because there's a chance you'll survive, but left off worse than before. Pic related

Attached: 936.jpg (600x800, 107K)

Smoke some good weed.

Kys isn't even hard if you do it right, the problem is when survival instinct kicks in.

If you plan to go out livestream it. But i highly doubt you would want to. If you are younger than 29 you have no reason to go through with killing yourself.

that dude is PISSED that he's not dead XD

He feels nothing at all. Not happy not pissed he's just a shell being paraded by his sick mother.

>Let me just commit "suicide" where people can find me before I die.
>Totally not a cry for help rather than an actual attempt.

>tfw nogunz
jesus fuck there really is no way out is there.

Attached: 1470641035473.png (327x333, 118K)

Warm bath, and open your veins.

Bullshit the only way you'll survive a hanging is if someone would find you less than 30 minutes after you do it. Just fucking think it through properly and maybe not wait until 10 minutes before mommy gets home.

Don't be like this fag op.

Attached: kelteckek.jpg (914x984, 217K)

Shooting yourself has it risks too

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-123959_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 1.43M)

lol. That dumb fuck shot himself under the chin. That's like what not to do 101 when shooting yourself. Just shoot yourself in the temple and your chances for survival are very very slim

The chances of you surviving are 1%. You still have 99% chance to die those are pretty good odds.

Yeah, and increase those odds by aiming somewhere that can, you know, actually kill you

Shoot yourself point blank with a shotgun to the forehead and tell me with a straight face you'd even have a 1 percent chance of survival

I'm on the same boat user, I'm slowly cutting off contact with friends over time, my parents still have hope for me even though I've achieved nothing in my life nor do I make any efforts to do so. I'm hoping they lose faith in me and kick me out so that my situation gets desperate enough to motivate me to neck myself.

Attached: 1522835183148.png (1798x504, 124K)

I'm gonna try the third day in a row to kill myself today
Hopefully it works
Godspeed, OP