He was like a 8/10

he was like a 8/10.
can't believe he was still a virgin at age 22, attending college in California

Attached: 7-FB-ER-1.jpg (620x827, 32K)

I attended college in california and Im 30 and a virgin.

>can't believe this autistic social retard who was short with a 4" penis, mixed race surrounded by whites, and had a fucked up family situation was a virgin

Faggot normies like OP are so painfully dumb it hurts.

He was a psychopath

That twink is 8/10? Lol

Elliot was a racist piece of shit. He only wanted to date white girls and thought Asians and blacks were beneath the white people

>He was a psychopath
I dunno, he seemed kinda stupid desu

>he seemed kinda stupid desu

Not all psychos are smart.

No matter how hot you are, narcissism with self loathing is a turn off

>8/10
>fish lips
>crazy eyes
Like a 6 dude, could have been better if he'd been less obviously psycho (he has better hair and fashion sense than an average robot) so maybe a 7 on a good day.

But really E-Rodge exists to show that being a creepy fuck is what gets you infinite virginity

Isn't narcissism and self loathing the opposite of each other?

He is absolutely not an 8/10. In terms of just looks he was a 5.5-6. His attitude and life views mad him a 1/10

Hidden depths, user.

No. People don't understand what narcissism is. Narcissism isn't necessarily the real belief that you're physically perfect, its when your view of the world comes from the idea that you're SUPPOSED to be perfect. When someone's narcissistic fantasy doesn't match up with their percieved reality (such as when they have deep-seated self-hatred) it causes major neuroses which Elliot Rodger definitely suffered from.

>St. Randy wanted to be alone but desperately connect with others at the same time
>mfw I have no face when I realized he probably had borderline personality disorder (in addition to very possible female autism)

>The "Elliot Rodger was attractive" meme
Stop. He was an objective 5 when you take into consideration his small, faggy build. He's carefully posed in all of his selfies but in any photo of him taken by a third party he looks weird and hapa as fuck. His fashion sense was horrible too, unless you actually think that cheesy euro trash look is what's hot right now. Literally all he had going for him was nice cheekbones. Once you factor in all of the fit surfer chads that go to USCB he drops down to like a 4 and when you add in his personality he is a legit 1 or 2.

Attached: 1452301927040.png (945x716, 1.19M)

>small, faggy build
Lol

he's pretty babyfaced. I'm sure he would've become more handsome as he matured, then he's be snatching all the young college snatch. What a waste.

your very negative. but his nose does bother me alot its really ugly like hapa noses are bad it looks like he got in a really bad accident

Elliot was an autistic retard who never tried asking a girl out. The closest interaction he had with a female he wasn't related to was throwing water balloons at random women on the street.

Is that his mom? Jesus why didn't he fuck her sweet ass?

>surrounded by whites
>in california
r u serious

He was attractive to be honest, kind of creepy, but attractive
I would have dated him

? Thats his Arab stepmom Soumaya.

You'd think that would teach robots that it's all about your personality and not about having money or looks.
>Robots.
>Learning
Yeah I know.

>The people claiming he is 5/10
Guess I really am a degenerate then, not to mention the fact he was rich and famous.

Its just instagram angles

Upper middle class California.

Where do you guys get all these intimate pictures from? Did he release his family photo album along with his manifesto or something?

STOPPED
BY
A
FUCKING
DOOR

Attached: Elliot vs door meme.png (1000x1000, 579K)

he literally lived in the worst possible location on earth. chad central. any of other place he might have done alright. If he moved to HK or Singapore he would have killed

The redpill could have saved him. Roasties are not worth killing yourself over.

I'd say I'm better looking than him but there's no way either of us are an 8 on an average day. I could probably barely hit 8/10 if I shave and put on a nice suit.

I just really need to throw this out here. I'm also a 22 year old virgin, and yeah, it's kind of a bummer when I hear about dudes who just fuck all the time, but it never made me wanna grab a gun and massacre people. The dude obviously had a lot more serious issues than not getting laid. My guess is molestation.

California has the most sex inequality in the us.
Its probably a bunch of hollywood, silicone valley nerds and surfer guys fucking 80% of women.

Nice trips. Some are floating online, on news sites, etc. Most were posted by some user in early 2016. He found them on Peter's site but they were taken down since.

He did kill in California as well. :^)

Or he could just have swallowed the colorless pill and given up on everything. Too bad he refused to see that as an option.

Well to be fair they are.

He was from a top 1% family. He had access to extreme wealth. How could he not had used it to date celebrities? The wealth and connection his family had access to he could have dated models.

I guess his outside appearance was so bad, that no one assumed he was as wealthy as he was (he didn't act like a person from wealth) and due to his unattractiveness no one wanted to hang out with him (so they never found out how wealthy he was). Just guesses, this could be completely wrong.

In other words... he was ugly, around chads, no girls got to know how wealthy he was. But he had something no one else on this board has. MONEY and money could have gotten him models, celebs etc.

>He was from a top 1% family.
Wasn't his dad a failed screenwriter or something? How's that mean top 1%?