ITT:Things that disproportionately piss you off

ITT:Things that disproportionately piss you off

>bikers on the road swerving in front of you or undertaking you
>people who order food, take a couple of bites then leave it
>people who complain about religion being bad but wont say anything bad against anything that isnt Christianity
>people who make their domestic issues public

Attached: 1523039445729.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Women pretending to be robots

I love when people leave unfinished food, its free food.

Atheist bash islam all the time, what do you mean? I've never seen people bash christianity but given other religion free passes.

>44480519

Sometimes the food is fucking shit

Back in the 2007 edgy atheist days of the internet it was all christian bashing

Seems youre in the silent minority might just be the anonymity of the internet but I rarely see Islam hate coming from atheists who are libbies

>girl asks to go overnight hiking with me
>complains the whole time and just takes photos for instagram

People who eat before buying. We sell muffins and if you dare bite that fucking muffin before you pay, I get really really mad. Also people hitting or flirting at work, like fuck, I just wanna work.

Human people ruin my day quickly. Everyone has there own problems and are easy to just piss off and I hate them for it.

>ITT:Things that disproportionately piss you off
everything

>people who complain about religion being bad but wont say anything bad against anything that isnt Christianity
Oh, I already know what this is about.

>17 September isn't celebrated as St. Randy's Day

>people who walk slowly knowing damn well wtf they are doing.
Ive started just pushing thru these people breaking up every normalfag pack i encounter. My eyes are dead so 90% of them wont say shit. Normies are fucking pussys if they think youll stab them

If you are indeed the silent minority then props

The only shiy ive ever seen on campuses and workplaces are students and morons bashingf Christians but when someone brings up terror attacks etc... They begin to defend other religions

>my shitty car not being faster
>people arguing about religion
>women attention whoring on Jow Forums and their beta orbiters who give them attention
>trashy food joints that serve rice with hamburger sauce
>people who treat the fruit section of a grocery store as their personal fucking buffet and sampling section
>most people on Jow Forums

Not op but it's true tho. Atheists are hypocrites

that anoying tsk tsk tsk some people make. i got fired because some cunt did that constantly and i finally just beat him up with an office chair and a keyboard untill he stopped moving.

>Human people ruin my day quickly
ok zuckerberg

goddamn people will just walk as wide as possible and take up the whole sidewalk while going at 0.01 km/h

>naturally flirty girls at work
>girls at work who think its acceptable to dress like whores
>combination of the two that swings by your desk just to taunt you

>people who bend the spines of books when reading

NO NO MO YOURE FUCKING UP THE BINDING! STOP THATS NOT HOW YOU TREAT A BOOK! AAAAHH!

Attached: 1523018714321.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

Im telling you man just push them aside and if they say shit just force all you rage/sadness into uour eyes and they will shit fucking bricks

I sold a small cheese and cracker platter to a woman who ate one 1''x1'' square of cheese and told me toss the rest because she was "hungry, but just wanted a little bite"
It was an 8 dollar item.

That being said, the words "problematic" the term "unpack" as in:
>Well let's just unpack that statement
and littering. I wish people who were found to have littered anything from cigarette butts to whole couches or whatever were publicly caned.

>people who listen to music on public transport through a speaker or have it so loud on headphones you can hear it from the other end

People who call southerners cousin fuckers as a derogatory term while defending incestuous relationships in Islamic countries.
People who do this deserve a bullet in the throat, don't pass on your retard genes.

>someone standing too close to me in line
>someone talking to me in line
Some robot looking guy did both of these to me the other day, wanted to fucking kill him. Saying shit like, "Oh buying hand sanitizer here, that's a good buy. You know that's banned in Europe, right? Because of the chemicals, you know?" like I give a fuck and want to smell your breath in my personal space fucking mouthbreather

>cousinfucker detected

Attached: bd45tew4523.png (903x625, 61K)

>people who listen to music on public transport through a speaker

oh my fucking god this annoys me so much. it's like this is officially the end of polite society and the beginning of unchecked individualism. in a couple of years we'll all just be walking around naked shitting and pissing where we stand because nobody gives one single fuck for the comfort of anybody else.

>many European nations allow consensual incest
>nobody cares
>Islamic nations have the highest rate of inbreeding in the world
>bee tolerant of their culture
>the American south rarely has incestuous shit going on
>"ur all fuckin ur cusins lul"
Hypocrites can eat shit

You took out that strawman in record time.

I go to an all-girls school and seeing males on campus disproportionally pisses me off.
>people who walk right behind you and don't pass you
>people who smoke weed in public
>whispering (the noise grates on my ears)

The list could go on and on but here's the first couple things off the top of my head.
>People who don't wave/smile back at you when you pass them on the sidewalk.
I know it's ironic but I literally want to murder people when they don't acknowledge my attempts at being polite.
>People who see me smoking and feel compelled to tell me that smoking causes cancer, as if there's anyone out there who doesn't already know that.
Those people don't give a shit about my health, they just want the rush of superiority that comes with "correcting" me. I hope they all die.
>People who try to hand you pamphlets for some fucking cause while I'm walking thru campus.
I'm just trying to get to class, fucko. Nobody cares how you feel about abortion or the fucking rain forest.
>Adults who get upset when you curse
Grow up. If you really can't handle it then you belong in kindergarten. Go put on a diaper you fucking child.

When I make a spelling error or miscomprehend what an user said and am desperately hoping nobody sees my post before I delete it.