Rape Should unironically be legal

>entirely natural behavior observed in other primates, in other animals as well.
>important mechanism for natural selection/ensuring gene pool variance.
Favors the physically strong (men too weak to overpower women shouldn't breed) and crafty (rape by deception, baiting the roastie).
>Rape laws aren't even really about "protecting women".
Men unironically care more about rape than women, and the meme about it being morally reprehensible is just resource guarding. Weak men want cuckoldry prevented through legislation. They can't deal with a world where they're woman is taken by some brute.
>He doesn't realize that women usually enjoy rape, that it's one of their most common fantasies.
Women are hardwired to be submissive/receptive in the face of rape.

If you don't support rape, you're a weak and jealous faggot that is detrimental to the species and you should be culled.

Attached: J4RSQt2.png (1200x1236, 239K)

stfu rapefag

>inb4 you're just being an edgelord faggot
No. I sincerely believe this and if it wasnt for legal consequences and being permanently stigmatized, I would rape multiple women daily.
>inb4 what if it was YOUR mother or sister?
Then it'd be my mother or sister? Rape being a permanently traumatizing event is a meme invented by (((psychologists))). Consider this: Sex for a woman is essentially a vaginal massage. Rape is then just an unwanted massage. You wouldnt see anyone calling for shit like throwing someone in prison for a decade for giving someone a surprise shoulder rub, would you?

Attached: 980x.jpg (420x420, 28K)

Fuck you, moralfag. Do you have an argument other than "I don't like how the truth makes me feel?"

>important mechanism for natural selection/ensuring gene pool variance.

OP should have his asshole expanded by the gene pool of a prison shower

>le ebin prison rape meme
>rectal rooting with no reproductive purpose is clearly equivalent to raping for the betterment of your species.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Op is an actual retard
If rape were to be legal, robots would be able to rape less, not more.
In the primal ages, if you tried to sneak up to a tribe to rape their women, you would instantly get hit in the head with a rock by their partner, father or brother. Rape is easier to achieve these days as women often walk around all alone, and instead of a small village you have a big city where no one knows each other.

The weirdest thing about this thread is that OP knows deep inside him that if rape was legal he would still have no chance of getting laid

Attached: 1523022179852.jpg (1200x600, 283K)

If rape was legal you'd find that you wouldn't be able to compete with Chads, as they would hoard all the attractive women for themselves as sex slaves.

Rape is technically legal in Islamic countries, why don't you move there? You could be raping several girls a day

why draw the line there?

Why not just revert all laws.
They all are made up to protect the weak, aren't they?
Why should I not be allowed to just walk up to you and slit your throat, when you just wanted to go for a taco from taco-bell?
Why shouldn't I be allowed to torch your house while you sleep of that rape-afterglow?
If you'd be rapeing away people would probably go ahead and shake my hand for it, wouldn't they?

So many possibilities!

Attached: 1513892443951.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

OP comes up with grand scheme of making rape legal only to cuck himself

Attached: eqwem.jpg (480x320, 12K)

This is nonsense. Consider that as recently as the Roman empire rape of low class or slavewomen was considered mere property crime. Honestly raping sluts should at worst be on par with shoplifting.

Standard for many places throughout history was that if you raped it, you bought it -- rather than making a huge deal of it, the roastie is made to marry her rapist. This is still the case in much of the middle east. Technically rape is a serious crime there, but it's practically impossible to prove and families prefer that their daughter's (who were obviously asking for it by being immodest whores) are married off to their rapist or honor killed.

>You wouldnt see anyone calling for shit like throwing someone in prison for a decade for giving someone a surprise shoulder rub, would you?
they do exactly this, its called sexual harassment laws

Sure. But do you really want a world where when you go on your whiteknight mission to cut me, you just end up raped to death by a BBC?

A thread died for this crap

It actually sounds pretty comfy legally speaking, but I'm not a fan of the climate.

lmao all you're doing is advocating for cuckoldry
chads, much stronger than you and now free to ""rape"" women with no pretenses, will ensure you will never, ever have a gf, and if you did, she would be riding chad's cock daily
>b-but at least i get to rape!
not going to happen. women, at risk of being raped, will naturally flock to the strong, alpha male chads, who will casually bash your head in if you go in a 500 foot radius of their harems

>they do exactly this, its called sexual harassment laws
Kinda sad really. Basically penalizing any beta males from flirting, but letting Chad get away with us. Literally flirting cuck laws.

I agree, also, make it legal to murder people who attempt rape. Sounds fair enough imo. That's how it would have worked out in the past anyway. Who needs civilization and law enforcement anyway.

Attached: 37e5511.png (500x411, 69K)

In Roman empire, up to 40% of Rome's population were slaves. 30% of the population were free and poor men, and only 1.5% of the population were considered to be patrician (rich powerful men). What makes you think you would be in the top 1.5% to be able to own slaves and also abuse them like buying new ones doesn't cost money?

I don't know about you, but I could unironically probably kill the average Chad barehanded. Overpower and rape them too if I wanted. Being ugly and autistic =/= being small and physically weak.

Rape is for those who value sex over love, Christ, and all that is good. Repent, and realize there is more to life than basic sexual desire. You can still be saved.

Attached: 1426547.jpg (512x640, 90K)

His delusional sense of grandeur, innit?

Well, my family is technically in the contemporary 1%. In rome we'd be analogous to upper class merchants.

I wouldn't discriminate desu.

Plus I wouldn't see is as whiteknighting perse. It's more like, showing you the world you created.
In all likelyhood, I'd probably get gutted by someone else in turn.

If the laws that make the magical construct of society work, are removed, we'll revert to fucking tribalism, because that's the consequence.
There'd be a mass-exodus first, than those that survive would revert to old working paradigms.
Stick to those you know
Strangers get stabbed
Women are to be protected at all cost and are worth many male lifes

You'll literally just hurt yourself.

There is a reason why there's no working 1st-world country where rape is legal.
Because if half your population can't trust anyone and the other half has to constantly look out for their brethren to not defile his woman, cooperation is kind of hard.

Anyway, you can just migrate to sharia-countrys though, where the village-men will band together and just beat your head with a stick if you rape too many women, even though rape is legal.

grow up

Attached: 1518809340813.png (920x720, 526K)

>blablabla I'm in the 1%
Then why do you need rape to be legal? Can't you just rape girls and get away with it with all that 1% multi millionaire family backing? Why would you just lie like that user?

>He is in the financial 1%
>Still can't get laid

ITT: lol but then Chad will just kill you if you try to steal his roasties.

Chad can get raped too, friendo.

Everyone can get raped and murdered and brutally molested and tortured. Fucking magical.

Attached: 1495190593324.jpg (460x460, 52K)

Other animals frequently kill each other as well; that doesn't make it right.
There's no advantage to our favouring the physically strong. Having to rely on genetic selection to advance the interests of our species would set us back tens of thousands of years - or possibly hundreds of thousands.
Rape laws generally are about protecting women (or preventing rape, since not all rape victims are women). And having fantasies doesn't mean they enjoy the reality.

Comparing yourself with animals literally shows what you really are

I think you've got a very skewed picture of how much money it takes to be in the 1%.
To be in the top 1% of the US, you need a household income of only 465K. So, like a household with a doctor and an accountant in it.

A very nice living, but not nice enough that your NEET son gets laid because his dad is a cardiologist.

Forget guns. Rape is the new equalizer.

It isn't in the interest of the public for it to be legal so it'll never happen. No one gives a fucking shit about what you want.

Not realizing that humans are also animals reveals your retardation.

Well, you're still richer than me and I'm still getting laid and don't need rape to get it going. If I had money I'd fucking know how to make myself attractive even if I was short for a male. You're literally just so shit at talking to women like they're regular humans that they can feel the creeps coming before you've even fully engaged in conversation. It shows you know? That you don't think of women as equal. Idk what fucking surprises you. Go do a shooting or something.

Attached: 1511642454900.png (814x708, 497K)

Not a moralfag but that is one of the most retarded ways to end civilization and make everyone's life miserable

Except it is in the interest of the public. The only people rape laws serve are people too weak to take what they want by force.

>people too weak to take what they want by force
>what is guns?
>what is mobs?
>what is fathers with shotguns murdering rapists?

Not only is OP a psychopath, but also a retard

Attached: 1520695847010.jpg (595x795, 60K)

Implying that you're physically strong

He'll do a shooting soon. I hope.
Nvm, he'll likely inherent dad's or mom's something. And eventually get jailed for sexual harassment.

I may be ugly as sin, but I am physically large. Bigger and taller than probably 95% of men at 6'4 and 235.

Historically it's more likely that she'd be forced to marry me than that Id be angry mobbed.

>Being this retarded
An overwhelming majority of people obviously don't want to be raped, and help enact laws to prevent this from happening. Even if a person is okay with rape and doesn't care if it happens to strangers, they don't want to spend every minute of their lives protecting people they care about from getting raped. However strong they themselves may be, they still protect the weak because they care for them. So both the strong and the weak are for anti rape laws.

if those 235 pounds aren't pure muscle and if you're just tall because you have big legs but slim shoulders, you'll get raped by any manlet who knows basic martial arts.

People think height is a decideing factor in fights, when it is only so in controlled pro mma/boxing fights, where the oponents are matched in weight and the range is important since they know their craft.

But in a streetfight?

If you're some shithead lanklet who thinks he's toughshit because he's 6'4, I'll kneecap you faster than you can say "ayy lmao" and have you screaming in agony in a grip.

Attached: 1520804049792.jpg (600x315, 32K)

Found the weakling. Again, rape being a traumatic thing is a meme. It's literally just a message. Rape stigmatization and laws were invented by jealous and weak faggots like you.

Embrace the rage of manlet lmao

This guy is not entirely wrong.
Something like 50% right in my opinion.

Sure you will, buddy. I've met Napoleon complex manlets like you before that thought that learning tae bo or yoga or whatever would make them be able to compete out of their weight class. The last one to try it got a wedgie.

you say that, but most matchups where the enemy is bigger while you are in the same weightcategory is usually won by the smaller fighter, in an mmasetting for example, which is more realistic than boxing.

It's because you offer more space to target, have a bigger range that leads to easier grabs on your extremities and have a way higher weightcenter and are thus easier to throw.

You're like I said, just a retard who things height means shit.
There's a legit reason why special forces are never big guys but average height brought shouldered squares.

Attached: 1522200972941.jpg (763x543, 80K)

weight class =/= heigth

learn to read before you try to sound witty mate.

It seems you truly are incapable of grasping basic arguments, but I shall try once more. Rape being traumatic or not is beside the point. In a nutshell, fathers don't want their daughters getting raped, for whatever reason, and they don't want to have to be a bodyguard for their daughter at all times. So even though they are strong, and it wouldn't make any difference to them if rape were legal or not, they vote to enact anti rape laws to protect their daughter, whom they care for.

>while in the same weight category
That's because at the same weight the shorter guy almost always has more muscle, and the greater the difference in height the more stark the strength discrepancy is.

Height and weight though? The smaller man is fucked practically every time. There's a reason they have weight classes, and it's because even though guys like Floyd Mayweather might be technically more skilled as boxers that they'd still get eaten alive by journeymen heavyweights.

>for whatever reason
For their faggotry
>even though they are strong
On average they're not. The average man is pretty weak and cannot even put up 2 plates.

Anyone who thinks rape should be legal should be raped themselves.

Except I never tried to make this all about height. You did because you're an insecure manlet. My argument was about overall physical size. Height and weight.

Then you thought you'd make a not all manlets post. IRL even a trained manlet gets rocked by a moderately in shape person that is bigger and stronger than them.

In other words, even a blackbelt 5'6 karatefag doesn't stand much of a chance against some hulk bouncer that's a foot taller and 120 pounds larger than him.

No, honor usually has something to do with it. That and love of course, but I can't expect you to understand that. It doesn't matter how strong you are, a bullet will still go through you without a problem.

Not every country is burgerland where sissybois have to carry guns to handle their business, friendo.

I agree that weight is infact a deciding factor.
But like the dude said, at 6,4 with a weight of 235lb, he's a fucking lanklet.

He might not be fat but he definitly isn't trained.

And I am not talking boxing or kickboxing.
Because those are ways of fighting basically nonpractical in a reallife setting.

In those, the bigger guys allways has an advantage due to range while the smaller guys can't utilize his ability to throw and his faster movements.

In an mmafight, it's not so clear cut as you tell yourself and much less in a streetfight.

One good throw or grab and your height means jackshit.

and again

>There's a reason they have weight classes
weight =/= height
More weight is an advantage, if it's muscle
more height allows for more potential maximal mass
Therefore heavyweight-champs are taller

But that doesn't mean that taller people are better at fighting in general.

It means people who train their asses off to get maximum mass while still being snappy enough in their movements, have a high punchpower/strengthpower.

weight is deciding.
Height isn't, it's only a potential cap that is only relevant in professional context.

So I am fully confident that I am able to send you to the floor and make you tab out, even if you're 20 cms higher than me, because I know that I am carrying more muscle than you do.
Will I go for a gentlemans boxingmatch though? Nope.

Fine, a knife then. Which cucked country do you live in?

One where a sissy burger like you wouldn't last a week.

>karate
>martial arts
kek

>Bigger and taller than probably 95% of men
>6'4 and 235
>1,93 107kg

You implied you're superiour in a fight or flight situation because of your height and puny weight.
Somehow I made this about height, though, after telling you that height is the least impactful factor in a fight.

1 single good throw or even just a trip and all your height and weight means nothing, even works against you.

It's just hillarious that everyone thinks a fight in reallife is anything like a fight in boxing/kickboxing or mma.

Attached: 1445448165547.jpg (520x525, 70K)

Fuck off, your envy is showing. America is the best country in the world.

i hope you get assraped OP

What do you think this thread is? OP received the rape he was subconsciously pining after.

>America is the best country in the world.

Your infrastructure is crumbling, your economy is barely avoiding complete collapse, and your people are fanatically divided on literally every issue.

And yet we are still better than most other nations. Everyone still wants to come to America. Says a lot about the rest of the world.

>Everyone still wants to come to America

And then they actually get to America and realize they've made a terrible mistake.

You don't think you'll be raped by "the gays"

This. Agree 100%.

Attached: DecriminalizeNow.jpg (826x1086, 177K)

last time I checked you guys have a big deficit for well-educated workers, since those that come to you get an education and leave, while only those that have no potential stay, since being poor in america is better than being poor in mexico.

Noone wants to live in america if their homecountry isn't a cartelrun warzone or if they aren't allready the bottomfeeders of their own country.

Attached: 1519674459898.gif (400x212, 1.68M)

It's what you make of it. Work hard, be smart, and in most cases, end up in decent circumstances.

While that's true in some cases, enough foreigners stay that the term "brain drain" was coined to describe the phenomena of first world countries taking the brightest minds from poorer developing countries.

Oh, now I understand. You're a retard who buys into propaganda.

that "brain drain" isn't american only now, is it?

Last time I checked, american students even check into european universties so they don't get crippled with debt.

The truth is, that outside of the ivyleague-colleges, noone gives a fuck about US-universities, because, it turns out, if your university can't profil themselves by makeing it only accessible to rich people, they have to profil themselves with quality of education.

So the average university graduate from a bumfuck US-college will have a worse education than the average university graduate from a bumfuck EU-university.
We have to remember here, that the bachelor-system was introduced as the global standard, because foreign students had a hard time validating their time spend in the US, since the bars were so low.

The solution? Lower everyones bar to the US standard and somehow US universitys are still worse.

The Bologna-treaty makes me mad.

Attached: 1518292282065.jpg (689x797, 133K)

It isn't true in all cases, and it definitely isn't a level playing field. I get that. But it is still easier to start a business and succeed in the U.S. than it is anywhere else in the world.

These threads prove that the underage are amongst us. You have to be a teenager going through an edgy phase to believe this shit.

>op wish actually come true
>now every nigger in thr neighborhood wants a piece of op's white boy ass
>"lol pls i was wrong"
I habent laughed dis hard in years

True, but aside from universities, many foreigners are choosing to spend their careers in the U.S., taking a human resource away from their home countries. Also, isn't the Bologna Process only an agreement between European countries?

>You're a retard who buys into propaganda.
How many businesses have you started around the globe to confirm that?

How many statistics over started businesses compared throughout different companys have you checked? How many of those stayed proftiable after a few years?
Why are other countrys who are not the U.S. not in complet economic disarray, seeing how capitalism needs continues growth. Why wouldn't every company just jump ship to US if their not locallized?

What I guess you fall into is the trap of seeing your perceived view as fact.
Silicon Valley promotes startups well.
And since they do, a lot of coverage is given to them due to america still being the dominant popculture-lense.
But that doesn't mean that the U.S. has it easier than anywhere else.

Attached: 1520359112152.jpg (800x600, 83K)

>you have to be [insert strawman here] to disagree with me

its funny cos all those faggs at anti fa claim to be anarchists, what you lot are talking about, leagal rape, murder and suffering of the weak is what they would hate

it is, and it's the one I have most experience with. But allmost any other country has a similiar treaty to make their standard akin to the american one.
Even fucking china.
Think about that.

>True, but aside from universities, many foreigners are choosing to spend their careers in the U.S.

They sure do, but same goes for other countrys.
Like I said here ~Allthough maybe a bit harsh ~
>while only those that have no potential stay, since being poor in america is better than being poor in mexico

They don't stay because they somehow now skip classes into patricians.
They stay because being a poor worker/officesecretary/whatever in america is better than the same in a "shithole" country. And not because they now earn load a cash, but because america has a working infrastructure.

No, say, Norvegian, will go to seek an education in america and stay there, unless he wants to be part of the hollywood-machine or any other localized economy.

Migration of work is global and indeed a pillar of a free market, afterall.

Yes other countries, like those in Asia are catching up. But the U.S. still has the highest GDP in the world currently. The infrastructure is still superior to many nations around the world.

>woman is forced to marry the rapist
>rapist tortures her until she dies
>rinse and repeat
Should make woman more cautious and tougher to avoid death rape.

You make some good points, but I wasn't really thinking about European migrants, more about people from Asian countries who choose to stay in the U.S. and boost the economy there. They still have some motivation to go to America as the infrastructure there is better than in their home countries.

>muh freedumbs
>muh GDP

Like Yurop or wherever the fuck you're from is any better

yep it has, due to it being one of the biggest monetary unions in the world.

Now check the gdp per capita and suddenly the list is more competetive.

Now consider that those numbers you listed for the US mostly stagnate/fall, while other countrys either stagnate aswell or rise.

Noone is saying america isn't a developed economy. Anything of that sort would be saying that the economy and culture that basically dominated the economical landscape after the biggest competetor (the EU-states) were burned and ravaged, didn't do so.

BUT, it's not the unstopable behemoth it used to be, far from it.

It basically all fell apart during the Bretton Woods system.
read up on it if you're interested.

Yeah, it's in a possible decline, but it's worth saving. I remember reading something about the Bretton-Woods agreement, but I'll have to review it, thanks.

>hehehe [people who agree with OP] are weak and small
>heheheh [people who agree with OP] are underage
>le prison rape argument
Holly fucking shit,this thread is filled with fagots,moralfags and projecting normies.This board has gone to shit
Who would've believed?

the one thing every american should thank Nixxon for, to be honest.

Nice chat with a levelheaded dude in a psychopaths rape-thread.

Would do again.
Godspeed user.

Attached: oh brother, where are'd thou.png (1131x1171, 274K)

There are a few rational arguments ITT

Thanks user, likewise, glad to have learned a few things today.

This is one of the reasons why rape is illegal

>Favors the physically strong (men too weak to overpower women shouldn't breed) and crafty (rape by deception, baiting the roastie).
You don't need to be physically strong to hold a gun or other weapon to someone and force them to do something. Black people do it all the time. It favors those with no morals and lust.
>Men unironically care more about rape than women
Source?
>the meme about it being morally reprehensible is just resource guarding
If that's true, why does that matter? Is resource guarding not a good argument?
>Weak men want cuckoldry prevented through legislation
Rape isn't the same thing as cuckoldry, cucking is willing, rape isn't.
>Women are hardwired to be submissive/receptive in the face of rape.
Source?
>If you don't support rape, you're a weak and jealous faggot that is detrimental to the species and you should be culled.
Black people have the highest rape rates out of all racial groups. Do you support an Earth filled with only black people? That's detrimental to the species.

Oh look, a frustrated virgin who has been hurt and feels unloved. Such a rare sight.

Lol, this is what happens when internet autism reaches it's full potential.
You need some serious help if you are to survive. If you don't get help, I predict you'll an hero in the next 3 years.
Good luck.

Should men be allowed to rape other men too?

Attached: thi.png (300x250, 21K)

>No. I sincerely believe this and if it wasnt for legal consequences and being permanently stigmatized, I would rape multiple women daily.
If there were no legal consequences you would find that rapists would just be outright murdered by everyone else, which means rapists aren't fit and your whole argument falls apart.