A close female friend of mine called it off and left me because she said she read angry misogynistic posts on Jow...

A close female friend of mine called it off and left me because she said she read angry misogynistic posts on Jow Forums and recognized they were mine.

This fucking sucks. I honestly enjoyed her company and loved her as a friend.
Apart from the sadness this pisses me off, too. So I can't even let off steam anonymously without getting profiled and judged for it? What kind of idiot dumps a long-time friend based on Jow Forums posts that she can't even prove to be written by me?
This, ironically, gives me more cause for misogyny.

Attached: PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg (600x478, 19K)

So they were written by you?
How did she know, and why are you friends with a woman if you hate women?

>A close female friend of mine called it off and left me because she said she read angry misogynistic posts on Jow Forums and recognized they were mine.
I don't believe this, I mean seriously who would believe this?

But, for real, though, just between us, it WAS you, wasn't it?

>So they were written by you?

I don't know, she didn't say which posts. I post so much stuff online it's hard to keep track.
But it's very much possible.

>How did she know
Again, I don't fucking know. Pics related to my interests?

>and why are you friends with a woman if you hate women?
You really think life is that black and white?

Lol wtf did you mention her name or some shit

Are you stupid? Just deny it you dumbfuck

What does it matter?
Stop acting like misogyny is a cardinal sin.
Why is it such a fucking taboo to criticize women? Who created this protective barrier around them and why?

Is she into the spiritual or paranormal?

Kek.
I can't believe you're sad over your friend behaving in a self-respecting manner. Love to see the levels of self-centered idiocy peaking.

You learned your lesson. If you want to be friends with women you need to stop the misogyny.

Why are women allowed to talk shit about men 24/7?

>you need to stop the misogyny

I can't. I literally can't. It's like denying scientific facts. You just can't do it.
Can you deny evolution or gravity?

When women talk shit about men it's usually about stupid shit or pointing out misogyny. When men talk shit about women they talk about how much they hate them and they're sluts and how they want to rape and kill them

>be op
>posts pics of friend saying how much he wants to fuck her.
>goes on rant about why she's a stupid thot whore and why she won't date him despite being such a great catch
>user reverse image searches pictures and doxxes her.
>She gets told her pics were on r9k
>She figures out it was op who posted them and immediately cuts off contact.
>op makes thread.

Being a man is hard. We need a channel to vent our primitive rage and stress.
It's called Jow Forums.
I don't think any man should be judged for however angry or hateful posts he posts on Jow Forums because it's for a better cause. Thanks to venting on Jow Forums you can be a better person in reality.

Women can't understand this because they're pampered through life and they don't know what it's like to be a man.
When I was about to lose my virginity, the girl just laughed at my dick because it's small. This scarred me for life and I still need to deal with this by writing hate on Jow Forums. Sad but true, it's cheaper than therapy.
Yeah, you can call me with whatever fancy feminist word you want, I don't care. If someone calls me out on my Jow Forums posts I just laugh at him/her.

This reminds me of the time I made fun of a female friend's political views but she found out it was me and raged hard. Instead of apologizing I made fun of her more and just stopped being friends with her. So immature of me but I'd probably act the same if caught again. That's why you don't post recognizable details.

Then why are you friends with somebody that you don't respect??

>Why are women allowed to talk shit about men 24/7?

Because the law is in their side, and they realize they cant be beaten for talking shit like they used to.

>When women talk shit about men it's usually about stupid shit

When I talk shit about women it's "usually about stupid shit" as well.
The only difference is that menogyny is not even an actual concept. Men are allowed to be put down by women. This is not equality.

>they want to rape and kill them
Never seen anyone talk about this. Pointing out how demanding, unfair and emotionally confused women are is not "rape and kill". You just want to see it that way because you are unfair and emotionally confused.

*on their side

>When I talk shit about women it's "usually about stupid shit" as well.
The only difference is that menogyny is not even an actual concept. Men are allowed to be put down by women. This is not equality.
A word for it does exist, misandry.

I can respect a person without respecting how her gender usually behaves.
Problems?
We ALL know how stupid women can be but we still want to find a good woman. It's not a paradox.

I just don't understand your logic, or the logic of the woman in question.
Saying the members of group x have some unwanted features does not mean a randomly picked member y is subject to those accusations.
Probably too logical for women to understand, and I'm not being misogynyynyny.

With guns and all, police, if you attempt to "slap a bitch" for disagreeing with your fucking ideas on pedantic shit, idk what is the damn surprise. Fucking brainlets. Just move to shithole countries with no sort of law enforcement of women's rights already.

>Never seen anyone talk about this
there's literally a thread floating around on the front page right now about how rape should be legalized, and has an OP pic of a wojak decapitating a femwojak before fucking her corpse.

this thread is just like the thread where an user was confused about why his black gf broke up with him for making "nigger jokes". it's because they've got self respect

I've never understood people who take Jow Forums posts seriously.

When I'm drunk I can literally post ANYTHING that pops into my head.
If your feelings can't handle my posts, it's not my fault - it's yours.

Attached: enough.jpg (252x161, 5K)

>it's because they've got self respect

Nah it's bullshit, to me it sounds like they're overly proud of their gender or race - which is idiocy.
I'm not particularly proud of being white or male because I'm proud of my actual achievements that make me who I am.

Thats society, dude. Haha.
I literally want a kekistan just to see how it would work out.

Attached: A741A6C1-A9CA-412B-9CDB-27A096A71E79.jpg (837x1024, 158K)

>Why is it such a fucking taboo to criticize women? Who created this protective barrier around them and why?

This.
In case you didn't know, there are actually female pride / feminist / all women boards on the Internet where women do nothing but talk shit about men.
And it's not jokes either. It's real hate speech and Hitler-tier subjugation.

Nobody cares that this happens. We let it happen.
If you're a man you can't say a thing about women unless it's praise or stuff like "what should I do to please women? should I go to the gym?"
it's like the whole world revolves around pleasing women. They're princesses, we're worthless drones, and saying this is a crime because it could lead to equality - which is the last thing women want. That's why they call feminism equality.

>not wanting your boyfriend to call you a nigger is being overly proud

how fucking low is your self esteem dude. are you okay with women painting all men as sex-hungry, irresponsible men that other women should inherently distrust? it's shitty regardless of who it's aimed at

If women are so smart, then why aren't they?

I'm not trying to make misogynynistic jokes here, I'm serious. I've never in my life met a woman who was as smart as I am. And I don't even think too highly of myself. My IQ is about 128 and it's nothing special. Still never seen a woman of my level.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>not wanting your boyfriend to call you a nigger

He didn't call her a nigger. That's my point. He was talking about some other people, not his gf.
Of course he loved his girl, that's why he was with her.
Yeah, the guy was a racist, but the girl was probably his only exception and the girl should've been happy about being so special and thank him instead of going all PMS about it.

How fucking retarded can you be. Please go outside and interact with normal people

Just help me understand your logic.

Let's say I have 3 women in my life who I like and respect, but I only have bad experiences from other women.
Should I start respecting the whole gender just from seeing 3 good specimens from that group?

How in the good fuck is attributing anonymous posts to someone you allegedly care about and using that as an excuse not to talk to them behaving in a "self-respecting manner"? I'm a woman too and this just sounds crazy and melodramatic to me. Are you the "friend" in question? Do you have BPD or something?

Look user discussion of some topics requires emotional detachment, and females are fundamentally incapable of this. You can't ever reveal your power level to them, and if you accidentally do, you must deny it.

This.
I mean all hate put aside, I wanna know why the fuck it's okay to blame someone for anonymous Jow Forums posts and break up a long-lasting friendship over this.
If anyone ever came to me and said I need to delete my alleged thread on misogyny because it "smells like my thread" I'd tell them to get their head examined for paranoia.

And I know there are people out there that think they can identify specific posters based on the images and type of writing they use and this is just paranoid in my opinion.
I know because this has happened to me too. Gotta love the feel when an online friend of yours always comes on Skype asking "is this your thread?"

This. Like seriously, I don't know of any, and if there are any it's just in dumb topics I don't care about, like they read more literature than me or something. Wow, great, consumption of art created by others - real intellectual.