I just don't understand why we ended up with this many fingers

>I just don't understand why we ended up with this many fingers
>I mean, if you just sit down and think about it, you're like woah! We've got all these fingers but how many are really useful?
>But we were lucky man like there's like animals out there like grizzly bears and shit that don't have opposable thumbs
>Oh, hang on, you got the video of the shooting?
>Let's play that for the audience now so they can understand what we were talking about earlier

Attached: images (2).jpg (512x288, 26K)

It would seem that stomping on toddlers has made my penis cry

Humans actually have too many fingers, our ring fingers are nearly vestigial and a lot of peoples' lack the muscles necessary to move that finger independently. The pinky, while not genetically vestigial, only really serves as a backstop for objects we can't correctly grasp with our dominant, but off-center, main fingers.

Two fingers and a thumb is all we'd need if they were spaced correctly.

but then how would i play my cool GUITAR SOLO

I dissagree. It wouldn't be power efficent with 2 fingers

Considering how long man has relied on properly handling tools I don't think we could get away with less than 4

Do you even know how to read. Your pinky doesn't actually do anything, its only not vestigial because the muscles are engaged in gripping objects too wide for the dominant fingers + thumb to hold. It doesn't really do anything on its own.
I don't even know what your post is trying to say.

You mean like this, but big pinkie bigger pointing?

Attached: IMG_20180407_131029.jpg (1840x3264, 1.87M)

Think about trying to grasp a spear with three fingers

Quality threads, no wonder redditfags are ahead

Elephant trunks are the really the master appendage.

>tfw you will never blow your own cum into your mouth via nose

Think about having a functioning neuron in your entire frontal lobe. If your thumb, index finger and middle finger were all equidistant from one another rather than being on only one side of your hand, you'd have the same gripping abilities and range of motion.

Fuck I hate when actual goddamn brainlets show up

No, have your thumb where it is, but think of your middle finger in that pic as your forefinger, and your pinky as your middle finger. One thumb, two digits at equal distances accross your palm.

No you wouldn't. Grasping something with three fingers is akward as hell

>Grasping something with three fingers is akward as hell

Yea thats why he said if they were spaced out right not how they are now u brainlet

Attached: 1522701439860.png (960x948, 443K)

Joe Rogan is a genius by drumpftard standards.

Even if they were spaced out as he suggests it is still much less secure than a complete grasp, we would never evolve to have less useful hands that is moronic.

>he voted for hillary

just brainlet things

>you can't pander to drumpftards if you voted for hillary

he literally talks about school shooting conspiracy theories and has flat earthers on

FUCKING BRAINLET
EVOLUTION ISN'T AN INTENTIONAL PROCESS
IT DOESN'T WORK TOWARDS ANY ENDPOINT
WE EVOLVED MULTIPLE DIGITS AT SOME PRIOR POINT TO SPREAD OUT WEIGHT FOR RUNNING ON FOUR LEGS
THEN AS OUR BRAINS AND BODIES EVOLVED WE BEGAN USING TOOLS THAT NECESSITATED OPPOSABLE THUMBS AND GRASPING ABILITIES
SINCE FINGERS DON'T SUBSTANTIALLY AFFECT AN INDIVIDUAL'S ABILITY TO MATE, IT WOULD TAKE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF TIME FOR EXCESS UNUSED FINGERS TO EXIT THE GENEPOOL
WHALES HAVE LEFTOVER BONES FROM WHEN BEGAN EVOLVING INTO ELEPHANTS BECAUSE THOSE BONES DON'T AFFECT THE WHALE'S MATING CHANCE ENOUGH TO BE FILTERED FROM THE GENEPOOL

YOU DENSE RETARDED FUCK GET OFF MY BOARD

>he has (person I don't like) on so that makes him a bad man!
>nevermind the fact that his show lives and dies by controversy and ratings numbers

>why do we have five fingers
because primates evolved from something that had five digits

some frogs have 4, some mice have 5

And I'm telling you there's a reason his audience has so many drumpftards in it and why his comments sections are always filled with false flag conspirtard talk. He went out of his way to attract those morons and his dumbassery and "profound" realizations every 5 minutes make him accessible to them.

Calm down sperg, we never would've survived with only three fingers so get over yourself, and learn some punctuation as well.

Pretty sure you voted for hillary. That's enough for me to dismiss you.

I'm not an american. And I don't shit on all drumpf supporters, just the pants on head retarded ones. The drumpftards.

>hurr durr
Originals

Attached: 4342324324.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>illiterate mongoloid telling anyone else to learn punctuation
That's rich

There's always retards on every side. But I'd argue there's no greater saturation of them than in the hillary supporters. The only thought they can think is "uuuh RACIST" and "I vote for her because she's a woman"

>nature is wrong and here's why
LMAO

Many fingers means a stronger, steadier grip and more precision when handling tools.

I suppose I need to give you a lesson then, at the end of a sentence goes a period. A period looks like the dot after the d in my last sentence.

>evolution

t. brainlet jew

Attached: 1464073459868.jpg (1505x744, 68K)

>doesn't put a period at the end of his sentence
What a fucking retard! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Attached: fjksdladfjal.jpg (489x476, 25K)

kek what a sperg

I like the guy and his podcast. I don't listen all that often but I'll check highlights on YouTube frequently.

>WHALES HAVE LEFTOVER BONES FROM WHEN BEGAN EVOLVING INTO ELEPHANTS
I love it when people who have no idea about evolution start talking about evolution.
t. paleontologist.

Attached: 1504077021787.jpg (597x960, 43K)

you're retarded if you believe evolution is real

>smug anime face.jpg origogo

ummm no sweetiepie

Attached: iP_T1boYukaljpIs7CDXOm2SyGvbZp9DA9KA3aUN0W4.png?w=816&s=c65b0aada61bb065ae3c2c2d46a8deb6.png (816x655, 224K)

Thank god we have too many. I like being able to play guitar. Much like this fellow.

Please stop religious fags. You guys are the worst when it comes to evolution.

It's all about, like, what you have and stuff, not what you barely need. Teh humanz need only one nipple if you really think about it faggot

Now take into account how much of our evolution has relied on pic related.

Attached: AdobeStock_97486436-860x420.jpg (860x420, 68K)

>believe

I don't believe in gravity either. It's (((them))) who are keeping the Man down.