When your dad tries to fucking trick you into eating a pot brownie

>when your dad tries to fucking trick you into eating a pot brownie
What the fuck is wrong with him
He knows I don't do shit like that and yet he comes in fucking offering me this cake that has dope in it and doesn't bother to mention it until *after* I ask
Why can't I fucking trust anybody

Attached: images (5).jpg (384x384, 9K)

Wow ur a fag

Why don't you just eat the damn brownie

Who cares a piece of pot cake won't kill you it might actually make you relax sperg

Whoopsie. I ainting risk a *** like last time.

It's a fucking edible, it will probably be a negative experience.
Even smoking is a mostly negative experience. Cough up a lung, listen to some shit music, eat Taco Bell, watch Netflix, oh dude lmao, what a great time.

Fuck off you fucking druggie cunt. Drug addicts are not human, and should all be fucking euthanized. Why can't you just respect my decision to not be a fucking degenerate like you and not continuously try and drag me down to your pitiful level?

What a bunch of fucking retards you are.
And what the hell is this guy talking about?

I don't have an eye-rolling image, but if I did I'd post it for you

Attached: 1508450384518.jpg (785x757, 23K)

Yeah dude because my own father knowingly trying to trick me into doing something I've told him before I don't want to do is just a bit of harmless fun lol

You know I'm right. There are a thousand other things you could do with that time.

This kind of shit is probably why your dad is trying to feed you a pot brownie. Do you ever think to yourself that maybe that's a bit of an overreaction?

How is any of that different from what you do now

Like shitposting on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1479581854304.gif (785x757, 483K)

Like bitch on Jow Forums stone sober?

Yeah he was trying to do you a favor.

Get fucked cunt, its got nothing to do with how I feel about drugs, I dont give a fuck what he does on his own, but knowingly trying to subvert my personal decisions is flat out fucking wrong

>its got nothing to do with how I feel about drugs
It's definitely related. If that's how you react to drugs, I'm sure he's noticed a lot more abnormal behaviors from you as well. Your dad has picked up on this.

>his dad is still alive AND offers him free weed

[sarcasm]Oh jeez, that must be terrible.[/sarcasm]

If you genuinely cannot see what is wrong with this then you are either a sociopath or a drug addict yourself
Either way, fuck off

When did I once bitch? I think your marijuana abuse is making you overly defensive.
I have better lung capacity and more money.
Get fucked dumb frogposter

Attached: 1496708105784.jpg (250x300, 22K)

Is your every conversation with your father a sperglord meltdown like this one?
>proving my point

Attached: 1508505174933.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

Are you on any antidepressants or antipsychotics? Or are you like an unmedicated paranoid shizo who thinks he knows better?

No, I dont talk to him about anything because hes a brainrotted drug addict who doesnt listen to anything i say

>dad literally offers me a brownie out of nowhere when he doesnt know how to cook
>ask him where he got it
>tells me my aunt made it
>my aunts husbands parents are the biggest marijuana suppliers in northern nsw
>ask if theres 'anything' in it
>tells me it tastes fine, dodging the question
>ask again
>says theres a bit of 'stuff' in it
>give it back and say i dont want it
Yeah im totally paranoid

Forgot to mention my aunt and her husband live on his parents farm and both of them are massive drug addicts

You didn't answer the question.
Origionoli

Your dad sounds like he wants a buddy to get high with and you are totally in the right for wanting to dodge that. I hate parents that try to being their kids down to their level, I have a friend that is addicted to cigs because his mom wanted someone to smoke with.

You're a good kid op
stay gold faggot and ignore the fuckijg dude weed lmaos ITT

>when your dad tries to fuck you

Attached: 1424367622773.jpg (557x704, 68K)

It sounds like you're just a boring unimaginative fuck.