Why is it that men unapologetically objectify women in video games for their viewing pleasure but hate it when women...

Why is it that men unapologetically objectify women in video games for their viewing pleasure but hate it when women use these characters to cosplay?

Attached: 13.1.jpg (600x539, 103K)

"women" in video games aren't real dumbass. sage

They don't hate it. They hate it when women use it to get beta bucks.

This. Also when its an overdone, shitty cosplay that requires minimal effort and is just attentionwhoring (like Suicide Squad Harley Quinn)

yeah but video game creators make beta bucks too

False equivalency. If a video game dev tried to sell a game on sex appeal alone with shit or no gameplay, they get shat on too.

yeah right, look at hunie pop that shit is tight, people love it, but it's 90% sex and then just generic dating sim gameplay

it's a puzzel game senpai

a bad one at that. you think people would play it without the sex appeal??

>stop objectifying me shitlord

Yeah I wanna play DOA beach volleyball because I like their personalities

Fucking roasties get off the fucking board and back to tumblr or lolcow or whatever shithole you spawned out of

I don't hate it, I just hate it when women hate me gawking at them

>objectify women

What is this meme? Women look like that in real life, how is it objectifying them when women literally dress like that everywhere?

proof men only see stacies. most of us wear sweatshirts/t-shirts and jeans. any superheroes with that outfit?

The reason we like 2d women is because they represent an idealized version of femininity completely at odds with the modern roastie

We don't see YOU, ugly. Jesus Christ get over yourself.

yeah that's what i said retard, you see pretty women in their whore uniforms

Attached: 1522856050305.png (211x244, 72K)

Because they're bitter.

Who hate it, you idiot? An irrelevant minority. Women can make a career cosplaying because men like it.

Attached: c0bce509c93564a758f5ebf64b7297bd.jpg (1000x1500, 210K)

most women are invisible to men

You seriously gotta try harder with your bait.

Attached: 1500437681073.jpg (2660x3000, 1.78M)

One of my favorite parts about comic con was all the slutty cosplay girls. What are you talking about?

>why do I hate it when women go to great lengths to look like the things I masturbate over and then act shocked and disgusted at any indication that I'm aroused by their appearance

Gee, I wonder.

>They hate it when women use it to get beta bucks.

I don't hate that. Whoring yourself out for money is a lot more honest than doing it for attention and then whining whenever you get attention from someone you deem too low status.