Sneaking into the Ladies Room

Any guys here like using women's public restrooms? It gets me horny knowing I'm in the most sacred of areas for a women. I am an interloper traveling within the most secret and sensual of areas. Just writing about it here on Jow Forums gives me such a rush. It makes me feel like an agent provocateur, breaking barriers and destroying stereotypes. This is what living feels like.

Attached: bathroom.jpg (485x340, 22K)

how is it any different than the mans toilets ?

The smell, the aura. It's about knowing you are doing an act society looks down upon.

Sacred to you maybe, but its where I go to SHIT. I don't care if a trannie is in the same room, why do I care about some weird beta male? You're not really men.

That's hot. I wanna watch you shit

I used to go in there all the time in high school, I'd lock myself in the stall and masturbate to the sounds of girls talking or them talking long squirty shits. I'd even wear girly shoes so if people looked below the stalls they'd see it was a girl in there.

Good times. Honestly one of the better periods of my life, not gonna lie. It's exhilirating. One of my hardest nuts ever was when some girl almost found out there was a guy in there because I was groaning and moaning while spanking it furiously

I know, the thrill is like nothing else. Infiltrating the one sacred place women think they are alone among themselves, and desecrating it with my giant shits that I never flush.

soon user will progress to masturbating in them, then his first victim will be in there. Contacting authorities.

Yeah? and when they come to question me I'll tell them I'm trans. This will prevent them from doing jack shit or I'll file for a hate crime at the SPLC.

Not the guy you were replying to, but why not then just go to women's changerooms (public swimming pools)? You'd get to both see naked women and be around toilet-going ones.

Depends on the country I suppose, but I'm open to the idea.

Well, you said you'd file for a hate crime based on where you are now if it were in public toilets, so why woulnd't the same be applicable where you are now when it came to public changerooms? If the retarded justice system considers it hate in one place, it's hate in another if they wanted consistency.

Just wear a full burka

I used to be a janitor. Had to clean both men and women's restrooms. Girls rooms are a lot cleaner but they run through tissues like crazy and the tampon disposers are fucking hell. I need a hazmat suit to deal with that shit.

Thats a solid idea. I mean fuck it, I should just wear a burka all the time these days.

>not sucking the tampons while you clean the toilets

Low t

soaked in clotty menstrual blood? I don't blame him for not doing that.

Its a response like this that prove the only thing women will ever have over us is there sex. Regardless if they want the attention or not. We are bot phased by anything else

I cant wait for sex robots, and they have to all get jobs/treated like everyone else.

Attached: 4B30A767-8386-48C7-A85F-5691A3228162.jpg (736x368, 57K)

Don't think he's a tranny m8.
I mean this is blatantly a LARP anyway, like people who come on here pretending to have beaten or raped women, he just wants (You)s but even considering that, he's never mentioned at any point that he's a tranny, and indeed if he were getting off on it being taboo, he'd probably not attempt anything that would give his presence any legitimacy.

Sage btw

Just checking who won

Board is slower than I thought

Show me potato salad!
Origami

Do they really have couches in there?

This is why we shouldn't have males in the female bathrooms, aside from young boys in there with their mothers.
It should also be legal to use physical force to remove males from the bathroom.

Been cleaning in the Ladies Room, they are worse than the mens as they never put their pads and tampons in the sanitary bins. Basically the same as mens but add the smell of blood into the mix.
t. wagecuck janitor at school

Almost never, no.
My school had benches in the girls bathroom, and one bathroom at my university had a small sofa. Oh and a club round here has 3 high stools in front of a long mirror, for makeup.

I can use them because I'm a girl (male)

Ya you will care when that alpha trap kicks the stall door in and fucks you up the ass little a little girl

fucking
original
genius

>he needs to sneak in to the ladies restroom

girls don't say shit if you are an attractive guy. I did it before and this cute girl when back to her business without saying shit.

Attached: easy mode.gif (500x394, 184K)

>I'm attractive u guize!
Yes user, we all believe you. That's why you post anime girls on Jow Forums.

Every time someone claims to be attractive here, without fail, they never prove it.

You'll be no different.

Post your pic on /soc/ and link it here.

There. Now your post is worthless.

is it weird if the opposite happened?
what do you guys think? i'm asking this out of curiosity, not like it ever happened nor did i ever do it

I swear to god I was tired of waiting for the male restroom to open so I just when to the girls bathroom. some cute girl when inside too. she stare at me, said nothing and she did her business. never got in trouble for that.

What you just going to the men's bathroom, or you getting off on going to the men's bathroom?
I've been to men's bathrooms before because they women's toilets are busier and men don't usually care, but no matter what people say men's toilets are absolutely worse. Diarrhea toilets, piss all over the floor. Yes there can be problems in women's toilets but 9 times out of 10 they're fine and a bit cleaner.

People would call you ugly regardless because they don't want to admit they're wrong.

in my country it's all one big changing room and middle aged women just change without any shame in front of the men

>this cute girl when back to her business without saying shit.
Because it's not actually illegal unless you're behaving in a threatening manner.

not posting shit and this was like 4 years ago. I don't look as attractive but you do get away with so much shit if you are an attractive guy. I know girls who even said "only attractive guys should be pedophiles".

>I don't look as attractive
What a surprise

>What you just going to the men's bathroom, or you getting off on going to the men's bathroom?
either of them
i was leaning more to the first question though

women still call the cops on trannies for doing that shit but I got away with it.

I mean... they can't. There are literally no laws saying you have to use a particular bathroom, it's up to the owner of the property and the only way they can enforce it is to ask you to leave.
That's why the transgender bathroom question was so controversial, because legislation would actually have to be put in place to force people to use the bathroom of their birth sex.

Trannies are inherently threatening by virtue of being freaks.

>be me in 2nd grade
>we were sent to the bathrooms around the corner together
>"next 5 girls go in please!"
>its my turn
>finished using toilet, walks to sink to wash hands
>As i went to wash my hands other girls ran out
>turn to see janitor coming in to clean the toilet (2/6 we usable at the time and it was holding up the line)
>girl next to me drags me out "theres a boy coming in!"
>Still didnt get what was happening
>Walks in after he leaves to finish washing hands

It never made since to me, most of the fighting that going on between gender happens because we willfully segregate ourselves. I'd rather they be no specific bathrooms.