HOW TO DEAL WITH MY SHITTY GENETIC LUCK ?

What should i do with my 60 iq ? i am depressed, have no life and life and live in a fucking shit hole called Ghana im 21 and didn't go to high school but i am lerning online
i really wanna die
but is there anyway i can change my own genetic information even if it was a sci fi would it be considered a wasted time if tried searching how to edit my genes ?

Attached: 1407369781132.jpg (400x287, 25K)

Stop LARPing. No-one with a 60 IQ gives shit about IQ. You're a regular 90-something.

am i going to die?

If you’re a Nig, you really should think about kys.

why would i kill myself i will die anyway?

You wouldn't be able to use a computer if you had an IQ of 60, let alone post on Jow Forums. The concept of a gene itself is too much for a 60 IQ to comprehend. Like said, you're probably in the 95-105 range.

it took me 4 hours to write this thread and the replays
now answer my qouestion

Hey i live in Ghana as well!

>on the internet in africa
nice bait

Dude I'm from Ghana as well and have an IQ of 115. Be ambitious and focus on what you are good at, no need to be upset.

>replies in 9 min

i swear

>im 21 and didn't go to high school but i am lerning online
I'm a high school drop out who started studying mathematics at the 6th grade level at 25 years old and after a few years, I'm working my way through calculus. Point is, some people are worse off than you but still managed to correct the problem. Just study, dumbass.

Attached: 1423614405057.gif (352x348, 1013K)

kys

This doesn't sound good for OP

Stop whining.
Realize no one is going to help you.
Learn how to google effectively.
Realize you can pirate 99.999% of books
READ
gen.lib.rus.ec

>gen.lib.rus.ec
Blocked in bongistan and I'm retarded. Help?

>Internet in Africa
>60iq using internet

libgen.io

Someone this dumb would never find this website.

The average IQ in Africa is around 70.
Afro Americans have 85 average IQ.
60 is too low even for Niggers.

Lmao if you had an IQ of 60 you wouldn't have been able to compose that post.

- Practice fire kasina meditation(google it) for 20 mins a day and add 10 mins every month until reach 1 hour of diary practice, keep this routine for a whole year.
- After 4 months on your kasina routine you also should do image streaming in a different time for only 15 mins a day.

*Daily practice.

Assuming that you are legit african high school drop out :

Try to go to accelerated high school for adults (that crams the material in 1 year) then go do a code boot camp to become a programmer.

Becoming a code monkey is better than staying as jungle Monkey.
Then save money to go to a local meme College in some larger city in Africa..

I would suggest to constantly do the same IQ test to get a better score. Then enter Mensa and act like those pompous shits.

>Realize you can pirate 99.999% of books
the how can i find harvard medical school books somehow ? please help.

just search it on
gen.lib.rus.ec

cool

what do you mean by mensa?

?

Study Benjamin Franklin. Born poor and barely educated in a large family... self taught and hard working... became independently wealthy, founding father of a nation, self taught scientist, dies as one of the most famous persons alive at the time

Attached: benjamin_franklin.jpg (720x496, 26K)

kys

Attached: 1522669231610.jpg (359x400, 21K)

?

Wrong, see

if pol is so dumb, why is it always right?

Like when they thought the gorilla channel meme was an actual excerpt from "Fire and Fury"? You have a strange definition of "right"

find a cause A GOOD ONE
and fight like theres no tomorrow for it.
ANTIFA may suit you

Attached: 1522821594336.png (1300x1080, 783K)

kek

>60 iq
how are you alive?

how are sloths alive?

Animals such as dogs, cats, horses & monkeys have an IQ in such range.

Animals are alive, so OP can be too.

fuck off no that animals is too much dumber that that

>fuck off no that animals is too much dumber that that
Not quite. Some animals are smarter

Attached: Black vs Monkey IQ.png (715x572, 440K)

Attached: Gorilla vs Black IQ.jpg (683x743, 86K)

These creatures did not take the same Iq test.

I would have never been able to come up with that, and most people reading this will never be able to understand this.

Attached: 1396938837108.jpg (680x765, 44K)

Surprised to find another black african who goes on /sci/ regularly. I'm of black african ancestry and went to africa a couple of times (Nigerian Parents). However, I'm aware black africans do exist on Jow Forums, just not many for obvious reasons (racism).

I'm very depressed you believe in IQ and genetics so strongly, I never fell for this bullshit strongly. Also, I am unaware of your living situation or life, but I grew up in a wealthy country and despite its challenges I never had enough empathy for people in Africa. I resent this.

Overall, I'm very unimpressed with your posts and beliefs though, so its quite hard to say anything favourable to you.

Get back to your shithole nigger.

Go back to your country, you are taking our jobs.

>nigerian prince used demotivate!
>it's super effective

Take the test again, this time have it a few hours after a large, carb-rich breakfast, and make sure a woman gives it to you. These two factors will combine to boost your IQ test results by 40 points, on average.

Mind, you do have to wait for a year between tests for them to be valid, as otherwise your test results go up an average of 20 points each time, and practicing daily will have you at supragenious levels within days.

Or go back in time to the 70's and get a job as a switchboard operator, as apparently 90% of all switchboard operators scored MENSA levels, including the black females from destitute backgrounds, since solving combinations and memorizing numbers is all they did all day, every day.

All of which should give you some clue as to the fact that IQ tests are about as bullshit as your post.

Personally, I think we should have people play Tetris instead, and we track how quickly their score improves over a week. That'd probably be a more honest indicator as to potential intelligence than a single sampling subject to all sorts of silly factors - barring the advent of some neurological test that's actual science, instead of glorified psychology.

Attached: che-chemistry-tetris-periodic-table-525123.jpg (497x498, 43K)

>Ghana
So sorry for you