4th day of no human contact

4th day of no human contact

Daily routine, wake up, smoke weed and drink beer while shit posting until my back gets so sore I need to lay down, in which I fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the night to repeat.

tfw I literally only sleep, numb myself and shit post.

Attached: giphy2.gif (400x300, 247K)

Not the same vices but I'm in the same boat. But maybe I'll change tomorrow...

FUUCK I'M LIVING THE SAME LIFE AND I DON'T ENJOY IT AT ALL

I keep telling myself "today's the day I'll go out and get a job".

But I never make it past the front door. Sometimes not even past my bedroom door.

> Frequently go for weeks without leaving the house.
You don't even realise how long it's been until it's too late. I spent around three or four months indoors after my second year of university finished, I think it did some things to my head.

Attached: ab14b67bba18ff820cc1d696fc1ace37cabf14ba51fdbd09836e922818092a6c.png (1080x1063, 870K)

just dont do that stuff for a month. you will be blown away by how different you feel. its just a month, you have nothing to lose

Not doing the things that distract me means working on the things I'm avoiding, not gonna happen bub.

no, it just literally means doing anything else. it doesnt have to be a conscious effort to improve. that is just a side effect that comes in time with breaking the routine. but hey, thats up to you. think of it as thought experiment maybe

Why do you need your own thread for this? this is standard robot life

am I the only one who has spent literal YEARS living like this?

I wish life had a reset button, don't know why I did this to myself

Because our brains are wired to seek the path of least resistance, used to be what kept us alive, now it keeps us dead.

Get a life... before its too late.

Attached: 1523017183013.jpg (900x900, 47K)

this is also my life, but i work a pretty comfy part time night job where i don't have to see anyone

i order all my food from amazon and just smoke weed and play MMOs and fap all night

Well you make it sound fun.... how do I get a night job??

HELP ME!

-help-

Attached: 1522422461852.png (576x590, 337K)

only 4 days?
Im on my 5th year and I cant even talk to anyone anymore

Nonononono....

I can't let my life falter like this.

I'm doing it... I'm gonna walk to the Dry Cleaners and muster up enough courage to ask for an application.

The walk home will be depressing.

Attached: beta.jpg (319x426, 37K)

good luck if you get out of the front door

>let's check other Jow Forums boards
>Jow Forums
>The Pinnacle of degeneracy
>People consider themselves 'robots', complain about their lives all the time but won't do anything to change it

I hope you guys are alive for the day of the rope.

Holy shit this is me! I feel you bro.

As I brush my teeth, and clean my festering asshole. I understand where you're coming from.

I was close to An Hero roping in the woods one day....

Today's the day I change, because I can't become like the rest of you sick fucks wishing to just die already, I'm already starting to drift.

NO HUMAN CONTACT
'CAUSE IF YOU INTERACT
YOUR LIFE IS ON CONTRACT

YOUR BEST BET IS TO STAY AWAY
MOTHAFUCKA
IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Great... more anxiety while I'm pressing my slacks from a wikihow article.

Fuuckyoooou! I'm gonna do it, I'm abandoning my robotics today! I leaving this community too if I get this motherfucking gay ass job.

Attached: 1518962197151.gif (499x289, 352K)

you made me to listen to it

>day of the rope
Good day my fellow Kekistani warrior!

Fuck me... the doubts are strong. Will social contact and money even change anything...

I've got to do this...

I've got to hang myself, fuck this.

Yeah I thought about that too and tried to kill myself with a train but I was a pussy so now im just suffering.

Christ... the Indian way out...

I'm currently loading up on booze and pot before I leave. They open in 50 minutes...
This is the worst part... waiting.... fuckme.

Wow, user, living life with no human contact, you are such a brave little boy.

I'm brave...praise me...

Attached: 1521790294060.png (403x448, 53K)