Adventure Time Ending

Within the next month Adventure Time will end, thus bringing my adolescence and any trace of it to a close. I will have nothing to look forward to, and nothing that tied me to better times as a youth. Adventure Time has been a good friend for 8 years now, and an important part of my life, it pains me heavily to see it (and my childhood) end forever.

Attached: adventuretime.jpg (970x545, 217K)

>we will never find out what golb is all about

Adventure time is fucking shit, grow up.

Attached: 1436620849139.jpg (640x960, 67K)

How old are you for adventure time to be a part of your adolescence?

It was first aired in 2010 so i think he must be at least 20 or else a manchild

Not OP, but I'm 21.

That's OK, I felt the same way when Toonami first ended on Cartoon Network. You'll get over it.

I'm twenty, I remember it coming on at first when I was 12 I think.

I'll bet your arsehole is tight and yummy

Weird, I'm 25 and this feels like such a modern show to me, something people my age only got into because they were manchildren, and I say this as someone who has watched a handful of episodes as an adult.

This guy knows what's up tho.

Yeah I guess it was something I got into young and it just stuck around for a decade.

I liked it at first because it was fun and cute but as it went on they just kept putting in weirder and weirder shit until it made me uncomfortable to watch it. Basically like Steven Universe but nowhere near as bad.

>8 years
Haha dude what 2010 was only like 3 years ago

Pic related is what the average fan of adventure time looks like.

Attached: nLKMmkR.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Except Adventure Time didn't have rape.

Oh god, I don't think I'll ever unsee those teeth
Kek

jesus fucking christ just noticed those teeth, the man looks like a fucking pirate

What's worse is that he molested his little sister who was like 8, and then sent a video to the FBI agent on his case with his defense, the video was him masturbating with his own shit.

I feel like I've read about this guy on Kiwifarms or something. What's his name?

Nick Bate, finding his info should be fairly easy.

Nick Bates, I think?

Attached: 1518287108315.gif (500x419, 239K)

It first aired in 2009 and the pilot was in 2008.

Wew
I found out about this stuff when I was 17
Most of my adolescence was Jow Forums and tf2

I remember him from years ago, back in 2011 on 789chan /cwc/ board. Nick Bate is the worst lolcow, being an abusive retard. But this was before he got put in prison.

At least the fan base is nowhere near as bad as Steven Universe.
Steven Universe has the worst fan base imaginable.

Aren't they all pretty much just a bunch of lesbian tumblrinas?