Not listening to music

Unlike everyone that ive ever talked to, i dont like music. I never listen to it when im alone, only when i need to get angry to work out. In a social setting i dont particularly mind music or anything. A bunch of ppl have tried to get me into their music but nothing ever sticks. After a while any songs gets boring and even annoying.
Im looking to figure out why and i thought to ask you weird autists if any of you relate

Attached: IMG_20180407_131521_530.jpg (1280x960, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gonewild/
youtube.com/watch?v=egrQfcDit_0
imgur.com/a/yWVTJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come none of the roasties on this stupid board are that hot?

Not a bad start oreganildo

Ever tried listening to old video game music?

Because r9k is a board for shitters, feels bad but that's why i'm here and you're here.

>needs to get angry to workout

The reason is clear op, you are autistic

I grew up on nintendo games. I find older vg music to be nostalgic when i listen to it but i wouldnt listen to it out of game

would i be here if i wasnt?
Oreginali

Didnt she post here? Origano

Attached: IMG_20180407_131516_826.jpg (960x1280, 97K)

Only non weebshit/vidya stuff I listen to are piano pieces and atmospheric stuff like Nox Arcana. Everything else is just too distracting or overwhelming. I find it hard to like a piece of music unless there's an association with some sort of fictional world with it.

Nope, only on b and posted nudes too.

Jow Forums is her containment board. She browses this shithole an unhealthy amount.

Stop posting her pictures lads, she is pretty stressed out over the whole thing.

Why is she stressed out? Didnt she post nudes? Or were they leaked?

People are going insane, she is scared of getting doxxed or someone that knows her seeing the pictures and identifying her.

She has no social circle and she is always home so she is subjected to this shit all day everyday, ever since this whole thing started.

Anyone would get stressed out.

>I find it hard to like a piece of music unless there's an association with some sort of fictional world with it.
I can relate to this. A dope beat XDD and some spicy lyrics XDDD are not enough to create meaning

No social circles even though she is that pretty? Poor girl she must have been abused as a child or something

Please for the love of god take your camwhoring to /gonewild/ before the Discord explodes.

reddit.com/r/gonewild/

I agree with your sentiment user. I personally love music: just listening to the same piece of music almost every morning, for example for these reasons:
>tells a story
>story is about a guy like me
>lyrics in a funny language, Dutch
>tune is a cover of an originally French song
>story of the song based in a bygone era, the 80s
>has a sick beat that would be cool to listen to even without lyrics
>Song originally introduced to me by a DJ I love to follow
>Song unknown to people I know, as far as I know (I'm no hipster tho)
>feels like I'm exploring in a far off and unknown world
I guess I understand people who don't like music, because I don't like all music.
youtube.com/watch?v=egrQfcDit_0

Just need 00 11 22 33 44 55

Fucking checked queen mini has blessed this thread

I feel you. Maybe I listen to 2-3 songs a day intentionally max.
Doesn't matter where the song is from to me, though.

Thanks for the suggestion user, but the song unfortunately didnt do much for me.. maybe because i speak dutch. who knows

Have you talked to her? How can i talk to her?

She's just some random /b/ tard, that faggot hasn't talked to her don't play in to his little fantasy.

She is just a girl dude, you wont make her your girlfriend. Just snap out of it. The infatuation will subside in a couple of days.

She wont be posting any more nudes, she is just chilling in a discord server.

>attention whore on the internet like a retard
>get worried that people will find your pics and realise what a histrionic mess you are

literally self inflicted, fucking retard

I'm the same. Although recently I've found an artist (quite by accident) that I really enjoy and it's sorta fun having something that I like listening to. Maybe the trick is you have to find it?

How on Earth you cannot enjoy music is beyond me. I think you people are just fucked beyond hope on this shit board. Holy shit.

One more to add to the dubbel train

Not like i intentionally dislike it or anything. I find it a shame too, considering how much music means to people

I'm considered a master musician by the state.

I hate music. It pisses me off, especially when some stupid faggot loves to try to explain how some piece of shit song is "genius".
Hate fags that play music and think their automatically musicians, and think their music is the best.
Hate fags that can't handle the being insulted, and start in with the whole "MUSIC IS ART! ITS NOT DEFINED BY YOUR ARROGANT OPINIONS".

Hate when stupid cunts tell me they love music and then proceed to put on Rolling Stones, White Stripes, Mac Degayfago, and such.

Hate that faggots can't accept the fact that their shitty music is shit and they only like it for certain aspects not related to actually liking the music.

What do you play?

Orihimenal

Discord server? Anyone got an invite?

I only really got into music three or four years ago. Like before that it was just whatever was on the game or on the radio.

But now I listen to a lot of it in my free time, have playlists on my phone, enjoy going on nights out and even this month am going to my second concert.

I don't know what took me so long to appreciate music but couldn't live without it now.

You sound like a cynical contrarian faggot tqbh my user.

Attached: OY AIGHT LISTEN.png (1080x806, 618K)

11 22 33 are the only dubs left! Lets get them

I guess not..
Orijinal

Where can I find those nudes?

Yoy probably have music anhedonia

Just did a quick read up on the condition. Seems to describe me pretty well.. now when someone asks me what music i listen to i can tell them that i am a musical anhedonic. Just in case i didnt sound like an autist already :^)

imgur.com/a/yWVTJ
Here are some of them, the rest are in a discord or something idk

Attached: 1523114944768m.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

i've saved every single one of these. thans for posting them.