Why are democratic states so much richer?

Why are democratic states so much richer?

Attached: 2cd.png (600x621, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politicsthatwork.com/graphs/size-red-blue-economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they repel white neets and attract hard working mexicans

more retards means more profit

go drive around chicago with all the black democrat voters and say it again faggot

are they? source?

The South has too many niggers

Higher earners tend to vote democratic because Democrats appeal to them as not being stupid Republicans. Of course the Democrats are run by Jews though

Higher population means larger tax base means more tax revenue.

Jow Forumsitics belong on fuck off

sage

They're better in practically every way. Just google "statistic" democrat vs republican states.

But they're not, democracy has been in effect for less than 50 years and the countries that have adopted it have become increasingly more indebted and lowered their living standards for anyone but the rich since then.

They're not. The dollar is worth less and housing is 300 percent more for the same size and worse neighborhoods in places like California, New York, Washington, Hawaii, etc.

All of the states where minimum wage is enough to live are red even though minimum wage is less.

Of I get home from work and this shit is still going I'll grab my source list from my folder. This meme argument is out of hand, too many left wing retards breathing.

How does that disprove what he said you idiot?

>why are democratics states richer?
>well things cost more there so they're not

>Jow Forumstard using sources

that'll be a first

>Higher minimum wage means people are richer

Attached: CUPHEAD AND HIS PAL.jpg (900x729, 174K)

Not even a Jow Forums user, that shit is just racism and overused memes. This "blue states richer" meme is just very easily debunked and only used by simple minded morons who see a larger number and don't dig deeper.

Can confirm true
Washington state has high minimum wage because of tech fags from California moving in and making it unlivable.

there are more poor people to exploit so it looks like everyone is rich when really it's like 25% are middle class or higher

He's a larping faggot. Just look at Detroit and most of new york

As a person born and raised in NYC (which, lets be honest, is the Rome of the modern American Roman Empire) and who still lives here, I can answer this.
It's because they're literally set up as a pseudo-feudal racist system while pretending they aren't.
>mexicans are at the bottom, preforming all the physical and low skill labor like busboys, construction workers, etc.
>blacks are either the same as the Mexicans, or funneled into government workers and low level bureaucrats for things like the post office, DMV, etc.
>Indians, higher level latinos and low-tier asians are in the middle, owning laundromats, delis, 7/eleven's, etc.
>whites and high tier asians as well as small smatterings of other races are in the upper echelons, preforming white collar work and owning the lands and buildings, occupying the government and school positions that have actual power, etc.
>Jews sit at the top owning the banks, businesses, massive amounts of land, etc.
A system like this will always generate more wealth. And we all know it but no one talks about it.

Not him but drumpfkins aren't human.

The FIRST result for income by state. Kill yourself.

Attached: download.png (283x178, 9K)

Mind getting a proper fucking image, faggot?

How do you people still buy the big number mean me richer meme?

Typical drumpf retard. This doesn't even need proof, it's so fucking obvious

Attached: Map_of_states_by_median_household_income_in_2014.svg.png (1200x756, 140K)

Why is the left wing rhetoric always pro poor when they demonise the poor so much?

same reason educated people lean left probably

This. Before I went to university I was disgusted with Muslims raping their way across England but now I love them!

Cause it does. On average the difference in prices isn't anywhere near whatever bullshit pol says.

The same thing applies to third world countries where everythings cheap.

Attached: 100-worth-in-each-state.png (620x620, 102K)

Because white democrat elites control all the money and pretty much owe their power to Mexican, Black, and low-class whites. In turn, they vote for the democrats who are so rich, they send in a welfare check to them and some cheat the system by having a bunch of kids and not working so they can make as much money as the average working citizen by doing nothing. Plus OP that Pepe is blasphemous considering that Pepe is now considered an evil alt right Nazi symbol now

I'm not a "drumpf" fan, you absolute butt hurt autist. This is the exact reason he won. God i can't wait for the next 7 years and then another 8 with pence

I'm a millionaire due to btc.

I just love how dumb drumpfies are. Someone like this shouldn't be allowed to vote when you can google and find the truth in a few seconds.

Attached: b3bc1e678db21a1fffebba6c7734b10865be923230d10126c24338c2d1f18ca5.png (804x732, 240K)

who gives a fuck about england or muslims realistically

God Im praying for that
Good luck ameribros

Attached: 1517507522425.jpg (194x260, 11K)

Too many foreigners in the Republic states. Democrats say that we racist, but in reality we're seeing the change happen and its creating a drain on the economy.

Attached: Screenshot_20180405-104133.png (1080x1920, 764K)

blatant lie. Compare the grey states here

politicsthatwork.com/graphs/size-red-blue-economy

>this kills the Jow Forumstard

Because they tax the fuck out of their citizens.

Can't read the blue one but the monetary value of the states collated with the minority placements shows that on average the higher minority population the lower the average $$

shit forgot image

fuck off robot

Attached: x111.gif.pagespeed.ic.SzmG605Hq5.png (450x375, 6K)

Yeah that's why I said compare the grey ones on The difference is still there

This is only the case in New England. The Democratic (ie rural nog) counties in Mississippi are pretty shitty.

How can anyone with a brain vote for republicans?

Attached: x146.gif.pagespeed.ic.m1mewC4DCT.png (940x492, 15K)

I live in Dallas, Texas. I can confirm it's majority nonwhite now.

This. All demoshits inthis thread are forgetting the federal taxbreak Drumph was gonna end as part of the tax reform. The tax break given to losers in high taxed shithole states(all democrat). They got bootybothered we weren't gonna subsidize their shitty state govs who can't manage money.

Not commenting on whether the data in is true or not, it almost certainly is. Compaing the grey states with no foreigners

screenshot was taken from the telegraph, source is valid

i live in connecticut. the only reason this place is considered "rich" is due to all the rich NYC execs living in fairfield county. without them, this state would be mississippi tier.

there are a couple 'state ranking' pics people post on here sometimes, and CT is placed in the higher tier of states to live in. it makes me laugh, this place is a huge con. the state will be broke in about 5 years.

Because we have enough of a functioning brain to understand how to read the 2nd amendment, gungrabbing faggot.

Attached: 1496636978984.jpg (600x610, 35K)

what will it take for redneck autists to fuck back off to facebook?

Facebook is a democrat site. They actively censor conservatives.

Attached: democrat2.png (434x432, 141K)

Detroit is a democratic City.

City? More like shitty amirite

Unless you're British. Then it's just Conservative brainwashing. Shit is so polarised nowadays mayne...

I just wish I was a cowboy with a horsey and a rooty tooty point and shooty