/britfeel/

A New thread edition

Attached: 1523038353638.jpg (3877x2823, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmGNo8RL5kM&list=RDGMEM6ijAnFTG9nX1G-kbWBUCJAVMo9gK2fOq4MY&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=es9-P1SOeHU
gov.uk/government/statistics/schools-pupils-and-their-characteristics-january-2017
gov.uk/government/statistics/schools-pupils-and-their-characteristics-january-2011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I summon SCEA.

when is anime going to become real

Attached: 1522923445247.jpg (623x552, 60K)

Fuck sake sp it's time to abandon that shit board. Coupled with mu for the most obnoxious confrontational cesspit on this site.

nth for a problem shared is a problem halved
What's on your mind, lads?

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Does anyone have a mild alcohol/gambling addiction. I feel its getting worse.

*potatos your path*

Attached: CONOR.jpg (510x536, 159K)

the fact i cant get a fucking job

I want fire a massive load on your tits Deirdre...

Always been a bit of a drinker but only occasionally gambled for a laugh. Know there's a couple of lads here who are proper addicts though. How bad has it gotten lad?

Fucking hate yanks lad

Don't be lewd lad, it's unbecoming
Yeah that's a fucker that is. Hope your luck turns soon though. You looking for anything specific or just taking whatever's going?

team women loathing incels
they're too loud and happy

Attached: DaFhRqRV4AY6xoG.jpg (1080x809, 185K)

is this actually SP or his imposter?

Started off at the weekend I would keep checking the clock for 6 o clock on Friday, sat and Sunday so I could get some cans. Then started drinking in the week and now I could drink every night but I don't. Feel like it's accelerating though. Bought a bottle of whiskey to drink before bed because it makes sleeping easier. Not full blown yet I don't think but I could easily be a full blown alcoholic.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmGNo8RL5kM&list=RDGMEM6ijAnFTG9nX1G-kbWBUCJAVMo9gK2fOq4MY&index=6
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

lads im pretty close to messaging a guy online to meet and suck his cock
wat do

So it's just in the evenings right now? Are you working? Really it's only an issue if it's affecting the rest of your life

>wat do
have a wank and then see how you feel about it

>happy
more like they have inflated egos, and there's enough of them on this site that they never have to think otherwise.

I'm just applying for things i know i am able to do

I HATE MY MOTHER I HATE MY SISTER I WANT THEM BOTH TO FUCK OFF DUMB ROASTIE WHORES DISTURBING MY PEACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: REEEEEio.jpg (226x821, 64K)

user wanted to talk to me discord iS SH9IT

Fair lad, that's how I job hunt too. Hard to get anything specialized or whatever, these days. Rooting for you though, sure something will come up eventually. Just gotta hang in there, in the mean time
Have a rare off-duty Deidre for your trouble lad

Attached: J2gSztMVTPb3KljUAzmcbNJlJGbJRA0b9N5tLZREhBU.jpg (939x528, 147K)

Lad, I'm sorry we've not been able to get it working. If you can give me your tag or figure out how to add mine, the offer is still open. Hope you're coping okay whatever the case

>Smashing door open every 5 minutes
>"Can you just do this user?"
>"user can't get the wifi working."
>"user help me with this."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sounds like you need some space, my dude. Have you thought of moving out, or finding some way to get some time away from them?

Why is rimworld so comfy lads?

Good luck moving up, cause im moving out!

I think I've fucking solved anxiety.

I've been experimenting with acupressure on the foot after hearing about it in an anime. Turns out it actually prevents anxiety somehow.
So all I do now is put a small piece of hard plastic under my foot and dig it into the sole of my foot whenever I'm getting anxious. The pressure on that location stops the anxiety in its tracks.

I've yet to try it when putting myself under extreme pressure like approaching a woman in public or in a job interview... but I think it might just work.

>find a gf
>doesnt matter if she's not great looking as long as she's not obese or anything
>get to know her friends
>invite SP out with us
>get him laid
this is my plan

/David Sherrat/ is the official king of /britfeel/

they're such whiny, dramatic little pricks. They think their whole life is a film in which they're the main character.

>face to face assessment with the bennies people next week

Attached: Nervous Pepe.jpg (480x454, 32K)

There was a saying I heard in a book or a movie; 'if you've got a worry, try wearing shoes that are too tight'.

>What is: Nervous Behaviours

MY JAM DOUGHNUT DIDN'T HAVE ANY JAM

You're meant to put your own jam in it.

>exemption till 2020 atleast

Attached: thuggin.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Had my ESA assessment last week, lod. Awaiting that dreaded brown envelope now

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL
I DONT WANT TO BE A VIRGIN ANYMORE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1514111565287.jpg (336x437, 11K)

>I want to be a normie

Really lad?

Comfy, what are you on bennies for?

What was it like?

I have no real work skills which doesnt really help my cause desu. I need to get my paypal and ebay accounts working right again so i can flog shit on there

>ESA secure for at least 6 more months
>just applied for a job
no more lazy NEEThood for me

foolproof lad, the only problem is me
big if true, more footsie science pls

if losing my virginity will make me a normie ill accept that. at least normies seem happy

Can feel a bit like you're trapped when you're in that situation, I'm much the same. I found volunteering opened a lot of doors, if you can spare the time and effort.

I will soon, I just need to find a cheap flat near where I work. Also, My mum literally barged in half way through me writing this.

Attached: 1522705686755.png (817x656, 127K)

Sat in a waiting room full of spergs and a woman who was clearly faking having back problems then you get called and go into a room where a doctor asks you lots of questions about day to day life.

then fucking get a prostitute or actually approach women

Might measure myself later lads.

I always ace those. Piece of piss if you're diagnosed a serious mental illness

Despite working a whole 12 hours in total last month the Job Center says I'm not entitled to bennies.

Attached: 1515072830906.jpg (332x351, 33K)

i bet you are 5 ft 8
tell me if im right/wrong when you find out

Well duh no wonder it's easy in that case.

>prostitute
dont want the old bill knocking on my door, lad

>approach women
i dont know how or what to say, i freeze up around them

Sorry I meant muh muscles. I'm 5'9.

Paying for sex isn't illegal. Running a brothel, being a pimp, curb crawling are what are illegal.

>dont want the old bill knocking on my door, lad
getting a prostitute won't cause this you pussy
>i dont know how or what to say, i freeze up around them
then how about just complaining about a problem you try and fix it, by googling how to approach women

if you listen to some people you'd think they send in an Evil Tory Banker who kicks you in the balls and laugh

damn so close!
i bet they are 10 inches round

>tfw just smited an infidel

Attached: 1523019621936.png (861x915, 312K)

>ate burnt toast until I feel sick again

Attached: 0147 - PBb5kof.jpg (400x386, 29K)

dumb and stupid frogposter

>5'9
I'm so sorry.

Imagine having a handicap like this. No matter how muscular you get, no matter what you achieve in life, you'll always be short.

fucking why what do you gain from this?

It's the scouse derby today so should be some great clashes in the pubs after to see if Norf FC or Norf Utd is the best

average height for males in the UK is 5 8 as of 2017

I like burnt toast. It's crispy and has a smoky taste. Needs lots of butter otherwise it's a bit dry though.

>thinking I'm insecure enough to get triggered by manlet memes

Attached: smuggest.png (310x326, 33K)

that includes the inbred pakis and asian fellas

For white males it's 6'1 though

so what, doesn't make it not the fucking average does it?

5'9" for british males

As a manlet is it better to remain skinny for the sake of proportion of lift and look like a fucking square?

t. 5'7" manlet at peace with his disability

youtube.com/watch?v=es9-P1SOeHU

New SOPHIE lads, what do we think?

we've never been a tall people. It's not like in Germany or Holland

Are you trying to say you aren't white?

>hypnotising scari sofi
a shame to the name

SP how tall are you lad?

wtf is this weird druggie shit?

Today I will begin developing my tulpa
wish me luck

Attached: 1523041881454.jpg (323x250, 14K)

They wont be soon, lod

In Birmingham, 31% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 36% in 2011

In Bradford, 44% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 47% in 2011

In Luton, 21% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 30% in 2011 - a fall of 9% in 6 years

In Reading, 44% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 53% in 2011 - a fall of 9% in 6 years

In Manchester, 37% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 46% in 2011.

In Coventry, 49% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 60% in 2011 - a fall of 11% in 6 years

In Slough, 16% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 22% in 2011

In Nottingham, 46% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 56% in 2011 - a fall of 10% in 6 years

In Leicester, 29% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 34% in 2011

In London 26% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 31% in 2011

Blackburn (47%), Sandwell (43%), Bedford (49%, down 12% in 6 years from 61% in 2011) and Wolverhampton (46%) also have less than 50% white British primary age children

gov.uk/government/statistics/schools-pupils-and-their-characteristics-january-2017
gov.uk/government/statistics/schools-pupils-and-their-characteristics-january-2011

Attached: 1600% face.png (344x376, 77K)

7'14''
I saw the guide, can you give me some tips this evening and say what resources worked for you fren?

Sounds annoying as fuck, having so little privacy. Glad you've got a game plan though, hope having a bit of a REEEEE helped. End is in sight, lad

>giving yourself a mental illness

Why though? You can't even get bennies for it.

Anybody have a Lloyds Bank Account? How does the fucking balance work? It has my Balance but I believe that includes my overdraft together with my money. Underneath the balance it has another figure which is lower than my balance that says 'Funds available including your x overdraft' Why do jews have to over complicate simple things?

no I'm saying the distinction between white males and muslim males is pointless the only thing that matters is the average for males living in the uk

I have a suspicion you're a tall lad and probably decent looking

>witchcraft
stop this user

Not when it comes to women. They want a guy who is above average height, and that average is 6'1.

They aren't even considering dating some little chink or arab.

I have a crush on a cute user who posts here and asks to hear and help with anons issues. How do I conquer their boipucci?

That lad last night has really made me want to watch some Ghibli

Attached: 1507041506_1.jpg (800x428, 215K)

so that settles it, what country should i move to lads?

I know what you can do is limited when you're at the mercy of your parents but maybe try setting some boundaries?

Or let them walk in on you jerking off to establish dominance.

>tall lad and probably decent looking
lol

he sounds like a nosey cunt

>on a thread with insecure incels
>make them more insecure by posting bullshit about muh height
as long as you're taller than them they dont care.

>That lad last night has really made me want to look at some Ghibli hentai
I don't know what's wrong with me