HELP I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

HELP I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Attached: gsysdd.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the hell doesn't on this board?

Are you looking for some hot tips on how to do it? That's what you'll get here.

lostallhope.com/
godspeed, OP.

Just beat your meat until the feeling passes and then go get drunk at a dive bar. That's what I always do. In fact, I do that when I'm in a good mood too.

when trying to hang myself i just feel my lips getting prickly after a while and i start panicking
I can't seem to compress the carotids properly

Attached: 1521723235621.jpg (550x492, 73K)

You really gotta make sure it's tight. Ideally you'll start panicking when you can't move your hands and feet anymore then you'll just drift away. Afterwards the last things you might experience is ringing ears and flashing lights.

Quit looking for attention and do it already.

Alright, I'll also pad the front slightly like the site says
I want to do it sitting though, but I'm afraid the rope will tighten and lower my body slightly

Carotid takes something like 14lbs of force to compress while the jugular only takes something like 5lbs to compress. Blocking either achieves the same result of restricting blood flow to the brain.
You're not hanging yourself properly.

Yeah you'll want to be a bit higher than sitting. You're just leaving room for survival if you're too low. And possibly surviving and making yourself retarded

Would it help to put the noose on the side of my neck?
I guess, it's just that now that I'm not doing it quite right I end up just simply strangulating myself and I get uncomfortable enough to quit

If you do it tight enough where it needs to be there will only be a very brief window of discomfort before you pass out. It should be relatively quick or you're doing it inefficiently

at this point I'm wondering if a drop hanging is better, problem is, I love in a temperate climate with almost nothing but pine trees nearby, meaning no strong branches.

Drop hanging is definitely more efficient, and once you commit it's very difficult to bail. I am sure could find something if you look hard enough. Just try to not make it so public where someone could save you, or do it very late at night

thanks user, i'll do some drop hanging if suspension fails again

Good luck and all that. Only do it if you're really serious about it etc. Etc. Take care

>at this point I'm wondering if a drop hanging is better
If you're average height and weight, then you're gonna need to drop like 9 feet for an instant death.

I need about 1200 J of energy to have a 100% chance of breaking my neck, and after doing the calculations myself I calculated a drop of two meters, meaning 6'6" which isn't too bad

DESU the best way to kill yourself painlessly is helium...

good luck getting a tank of 100% helium

Look, I'm not trying to talk you down, and I'm not supporting you. I'm just saying there are more effective ways to do it painlessly

Lol, it's not that hard if you have 4 foot long shoes...

>hurr I'm a dumb fucking brainlet
Helium is a shielding gas used for welding, you can buy tanks that are 95% helium or argon which is easily a high enough percentage to exit bag without realizing you're dying. I've got access to an argon tank big enough to have an exit bag festival because my dad is a hobbyist welder.

>hey can i buy an industrial size welding-purposes helium tank pls
>oh yeah here's $3000 i don't have

Don't let 9th grade failed normies posing as edgelords tell you to kys. Seek help. Get a dog. You'd be amazed at how much it helps depression. I love you man. Please be safe.

Attached: 1523092313122.png (746x512, 99K)

Have to agree, seek medical help or/and adopt a pet. Don't kys

>hurr I'm a dumb fucking brainlet
Stop pretending you know what you're talking about you inbred cunt. You can get a small tank for $45USD and it's easily enough to exit bag two, probably three people.

>go to therapist
>hi i'm fucked in the head and also depressed because of it
>oh, how does that make you feel?
>what? well, bad?
>okay, and how does that feel?
>uh well bad?
>hmm, let's talk about your childhood
>were you bullied?
>yes
>and how did that make you feel?
>bad
>ah, okay, you know what, here, have some pills
no thank you

I said stop pretending to know what you're talking about you inbred cunt.

That was a joke but really that is the best option. 1st. It's difficult to get in high quantity so it gives you time to think. 2nd It's less painful than carbon monoxide (car in a garage) so there's that.
Look, while I would never advocate for someone to go an hero (usually), I also wouldn't advocate anyone to leave this Earth without providing something productive. I got no problem with killing yourself, just leave something behind for the rest of us that want to live. And look, it's hard to connect with anonymous names behind a screen, and nowadays it's hard to even connect with people face to face. Trust me, I know this more than most. Start focussing on yourself, better yourself, fuck everybody else. Do that until it starts to feel good.

bonus style points if make a small section around your belly button so your intestines spread all over the road. Scar some people before leaving user.

Why do you people not get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed? :(