Life is not worth living if you are an ugly tranny...

Life is not worth living if you are an ugly tranny, but I have panic attacks whenever I think about whatever awaits me after I die (nothingness). This shit started at my childhood, sometimes I would just lie in the bed and think about random things which sometimes lead me to start thinking about death and crying myself to sleep. I don't cry anymore, but the fear is still there. My life is shit and I don't want to live, but this part of me doesn't want to die. Will getting drunk help? I just need to forget the feeling and then I can probably finish my life.

Attached: 1491675832634.jpg (1460x1662, 569K)

laughing at people who you think might have it worse than you might help

nobody cares you freak

It's never too late to kill yourself. You are a disgusting man in a dress. You would be a laughable spectacle if you weren't so disgusting.
Your only good point is that you recognise it. So act on it. At the very least don't post on my board. You are a plague and worse than normies and that is saying something.
Die.

I feel sorry for you, my principle of gender has been distorted my whole life, i know what it's like to have the demons inside try to tempt you from your path, im so grateful everyday that at least i know I'm a man in my heart

Do not fear darkness user, it's our old friend isn't it?

Drinking might work...maybe...

Attached: CAAEFB18-A934-432B-87ED-959381861865.gif (500x203, 984K)

There is no nothingness awaiting you after you die. No religious world either. No hindu dindu reincarnation, no heaven or hell. No, you won't experience nothingness, since you aren't there to experience it. Your memory system and consciousness as it stands right now will disappear forever, and "you" will cease to exist. There will however be plenty more "I"s in the world, and it's not unthinkable you'll take another consciousness on after you die. If you don't, you won't be there to know, and if you do, you won't be able to know.

t. another person with gender dysphoria that is probably offing themselves soon

Attached: killself2.jpg (512x384, 22K)

Dying is natural, there isn't a need to be worried about it happening. Then again anxiety exists when there is a cog in the wheel. When something becomes too artificial to allow natural acts to occur in a biological environment. If there is no balance between pressure and release, it might only cause problems.

I know I won't experience it, but somehow it's scary nevertheless.

It's okay, I don't think anyone isn't at least slightly bothered by the mystery behind dying.
At least maybe I'll get to be a cute girl at some point.

Why would you take someone's consciousness?

Hi Jannu. Sorry to hear you are feeling down. Is it bf related feels, or would you still feel crushed by life even if you had a loving bf?

I'm not sure anymore. I would love to say that it would help me a lot (and it probably will, at least short-term), but at the same time I feel like it's not going to be a solution for all my problems.
On the other hand, he could give me a motivation to change my life for the better.

And what would change for the better look like? Do you think you would feel happier if you were 'sorted out' and more well adjusted? Is being an ugly tranny an issue to you outside of your inability to find a suitable bf?

>tfw have ageing dysphoria
If I only could remain 19-tier in mind and body, everything would be fine

How old are you now, user? Maybe it's not too late.

btfo hulk hon

Attached: 18723192391232434.jpg (540x467, 86K)

>Life is not worth living if you are an ugly tranny
first and foremost you need to fix this and become normal

and this

Attached: pow.png (511x522, 208K)

>first and foremost you need to fix this and become normal
How do I fix this?

gay > straight therapy

>And what would change for the better look like?
I would want to stop being a socially anxious shut-in NEET if possible. Learn useful skills, find interesting hobbies, stuff like that.
>Do you think you would feel happier if you were 'sorted out' and more well adjusted?
Yes, obviously.
>Is being an ugly tranny an issue to you outside of your inability to find a suitable bf?
Yes and no. Ugly people always have it worse in life, so it's not like it doesn't affect me. Second, I wouldn't want to stand out and get weird stares. Being ugly makes it harder to blend in general.
But I can deal with it more or less.

Too late for what ? I'm ok with being male, just not ok with becoming a dude, than haggard male, then middle aged sorry abomination.

I'm already 25 and it's showing itself

So life sucks because you suck, but if you didn't suck then it'd be pretty good? I guess you already know what you need to do then, or at least what you should try.

forcing the worlds population to conform to your beliefs should help.