Who else sad that this is over?

Who else sad that this is over?

Attached: ABF8A093-A3FD-48C1-9AEC-D349BA75AC31.jpg (720x558, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0A0Rp45wTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss vegeta-kun

Attached: uh.jpg (848x480, 53K)

This show is straight ass

I'm glad it's over

Nah. Hyped for the movie

Everything after BDZ is bullshit.

I'm happy it's over. It's shit.

Goku black and a few episodes of the ToP were good, but I have to agree with these anons generally.

>tfw even the serious newspapers in my country put this fucking thing on their headlines

Peruvian user, are we doomed? Here too

It was terrible, especially the ending with the whole Ultra Asspull

why are we still here? just to suffer?
oregano

Attached: 1445736496485.jpg (205x246, 8K)

>tfw I look at my fagbook and see an old high school friend
>he's wearing a dbs shirt

I raged, but he's more socially competent, popular, and positive than I am anyway

I like the show but there's so much filler that it was basically 2 90 minute movies stretched out over 2 yrs of episodes. But fucking looks can't do anything right.

Inferior cartoons, cars, food, doors, etc.

Why was this garbage given legitimate standing, but GT is considered trash?

I hope you watched at 1.5x speed and shatpost on /a/ on another monitor

DB has been normie tier for years. Why are you surprised?

New movie is coming out in December (in Japan) and the ending all but guaranteed we're getting another TV series eventually

Dragon Ball will never be "over" as long as it continues to print money.

DBZ >>> GT >>>>>>>> Super

>Dragon Ball Super was 2 years long
fuck

Attached: 1519234460177.jpg (550x366, 60K)

THERE GOES MY HERO
WATCH HIM AS HE GOES

IT WAS HIS TURN DAMNIT

Attached: vege.jpg (474x708, 55K)

You should be embarrassed for watching this.

>started watching at ToP
>oh boy finally someone besides goku will be doing things!
>and its a fight for survival this ought to be dramatic and lots of people fighting hard
>nope
>everyone treats the tourney as a joke
>9/10 episodes dedicated to who goku is fighting
>bits and pieces of other characters are mixed into goku's episodes
>terrible animation until the final episode

awful.

only good thing that came out of it were Gohan Blanco memes

>tfw we will never see her again
feels bad

Attached: 1521953921511.jpg (720x960, 113K)

Obviously it wasnt as good as dragon ball and Z, but it was still nice to have some new dragon ball material after so many years. A lot of the people who complain about it still watched the entire series so maybe people just like being contrarians but I enjoyed DBS for the most part. You still have the movie(s?) to look forward to.

Attached: 23056.png (916x546, 524K)

>>started watching at ToP
Did you start watching DBZ in the buu saga?

for dbs the first 2 arcs could be replaced by the 2 movies and then the stuff between that and ToP is the best parts. Tbh Goku is almost a villain at this point, he beats his wife, bullies kais in their own universes and enters all the other universes into a fight they dont wanna be in just for fun. and sometimes he strolls on down to hell to laugh at the people hes killed

lame ending
frieza shouldve won and then maybe something new and eventful would happen

OHOHOHOHO

It will never be his turn, not as long as Toriyama is alive.

ITS NOT FAIR, WHY CREATE A HERO JUST TO MAKE HIM FAIL

Attached: soon.jpg (396x385, 33K)

Vegeta is my favourite character, but the fact is that Goku is the MC so you just have to live with Vegeta always having to be #2

Attached: 1522456291410.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Look back and you'll see that Goku didn't kill many people comapred to everyone else.

Piccolo is still alive, he just killed his dad, basically
Raditz got killed by Piccolo
Sarbon and Dodoria got punked by Vegeta
Ginyu Squad got punked by Vegeta
Frieza got killed by Trunks
Cell got killed by Gohan
Killing Buu doesn't exactly count as killing someone because Buu is, pretty much a sentient ultraviolent blob.
Frieza got killed the second time by Goku, but the kill basically belongs to no one since Whis cheated.
Goku Black and ZamaSSSSSSSSS got killed by literally God.

So, basically, Goku killed about one person in the entirety of all Dragonball sagas.

Didn't he kill more people in DB

No, Aside from destroying robots from time to time and nearly killing Tao Paipai with a grenade who ended up not even dying, Goku killed about no one. Except maybe King Piccolo's dragon thing servants I don't remember the names of?

Vegeta did get his chance at fucking up a God of destruction in the form of Toppo, though. Super has been a lot kinder to Vegeta than Z was because in Z, the onyl people Vegeta was ever able to beat was a bunch of fucking literal servant jobbers. Anyone worth a damn always gave him total humiliation.

Hopefully if we get a new series it will be in manga form to base the anime on. But really toei should whip those korean animators a little harder or let someone else animate because the amount of recycled frames and overall animation in super was disgusting at times

Attached: 1521062158760.jpg (992x562, 68K)

super was fuckin retarded man i actually would prefer if it wasnt cannon

Attached: hangy pepe.jpg (219x230, 5K)

Yeah Plus beating GOD Toppo alone, is a feat that even goku hasnt done(not counting jiren)

DB was never good.

Nah battle of the gods movie was fun. The new movie looks like the best art style we have gotten to date.

It really does.
youtube.com/watch?v=g0A0Rp45wTs

Uhhh...
look a little farther as you watch the finale.

Goku went on a murder spree when he raided the Red Ribbon Army headquarters