Guy who melted himself with acid yesterday here again, having served my unjust sentence in Jow Forums jail

guy who melted himself with acid yesterday here again, having served my unjust sentence in Jow Forums jail.

some new pictures i took today for you, i think confirming that the acid didn't just cause dehydration of the skin but actually corroded it. got some weird scars now, including on my sack. that beauty's coming last.

pic related, the culprit.

Attached: acid2.jpg (2444x3258, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeVZQoJ5FdE
mega.nz/#!GI11nACQ!pj4b3dLxmy4gA8uLT_O7lzBv26gQFIY7LrIHXZJus1g
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6240467/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link to the last thread? oreggo

Why would you do that? Original original

first, a reminder of the immediate damage. face edited out since i got banned for that last time.

Attached: IMG_20180406_133936.jpg (790x2335, 369K)

mate you're fucked up

wtf is your problem bro!

originally

another angle. initially thought the whiteness would fade but as you will see it has scarred

Attached: IMG_20180406_131919.jpg (3115x1489, 893K)

cool scar senpai

approx 12 hours later. not as bad as my balls since i fucking submerged them, but respectable nonetheless

Attached: IMG_20180407_051130.jpg (2496x3328, 1.79M)

Thanks for the share, OP. I'm not waiting around to see your scarred saggy ballsack though. I'm out.

mysterious black chunks adhered into my flesh. no idea where they came from or what they are. they hurt to touch though. they're literally fused into the skin.

Attached: IMG_20180407_050856.jpg (3397x2548, 1.92M)

that shit's just wart remove, you can't hurt yourself with it user.

I think its the plastic from your chair

weirdly shaped scar on my hand. follows the path the acid took as it trickled across my skin. i have a small hole in the pants i was wearing too when it dropped off my hand and onto them. little burns all over my legs and belly area too, presumably from splashes of acid.
you're missing out. it's disgusting.

Attached: IMG_20180407_050910.jpg (3345x2509, 1.95M)

much larger scarring than i thought it'd be, again showing the damage the acid did as it moved across my arm.
it removes warts because it's highly corrosive. it melts flesh. i poured it all over myself and dunked my balls in it.

Attached: IMG_20180407_051352.jpg (1960x3784, 1.56M)

Just post your balls already, no one cares about white or red skin that'll barely scab.

the finale.

usually saggy, it has been firmly packed in and wrinkled, like you get when it's really cold, since the submersion. plus it's some unholy blue-black colour and it hurts whenever i move. to the touch it's like some kind of rough animal or bumpy sandpaper. also got my taint with the acid so i'm not shitting until that's healed; it hurts too much.

don't think the testes themselves have been effected, but the underside of my sack is probably going to be fucked up when the weird colouring fades. i hope the weird colouring will fade.

if i had some more acid i'd give myself a scar tattoo on my back with a template but i've ran out. definitely something i'll do in the future though.

Attached: IMG_20180407_051559.jpg (1299x1511, 367K)

>literal blueballs

Attached: 1518639891634.jpg (750x718, 74K)

why has nobody asked "why"
as in why do this

You need to come up with some nice story about how you get it, chicks like man with scars with history.

I have no idea why would you want to do this, but thanks for the show Acidman

Attached: virgchad.png (2560x1104, 509K)

This is just so absurd I can't stop laughing

Don't kill yourself bro. Why are you pouring acid on yourself?

Add "expelled from uni for being racist"

Go to the Doctor and see his reaction OP

topstuff, keep it up homeboy.

Why would you mutilate/denigrate yourself in such a manner? Keep us updated on your injuries in the coming weeks

Acidman! The legend has returned! Thanks for the update dude.
Your friend had mentioned you might try other chemicals, is that true?

Your thread yesterday was amazing. Keep up the good work making us entertained

Attached: Brrrr.jpg (329x800, 40K)

It reminds me of how I was obsessed with the idea mutilating myself to taste my own flesh.
Also I wanted to cut out a bit of my ear to look like and edgy shark or something.

What kind of acid is that?

>Not a shitskin
Ummm....

Here's an interesting video of the effects of acid on human skin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeVZQoJ5FdE

Forgot to post link cuz am a retord

let us know if you gain superpowers

>my unjust sentence in Jow Forums jail.
What do you figure your IQ must be?

Attached: idiot.jpg (274x411, 28K)

guy who followed the whole thread. if i remember correctly he never actually posted a picture of him on the actual thread.

he very much did

Can you dip the head of your cock in it

Acid nuts loyal accomplice here. Trying to figure out how to top his last stunt as I work in a lab and have access to a wide array of harmful chemicals. Any ideas?

why did you do that, Acidman? have you attempted cumming from your corroded ballsaque?

Every time I get injured there's a little temptation to take a flap of skin from the wound, cook it, and see what it tastes like.

Probably pork skin, right?

get him to draw shapes (penis) on his face in acid

Have you gone to some medical person yet? To treat the wounds?

that's gonna necrotize, you're gonna have to see a doctor soon

Show the sack?

mega.nz/#!GI11nACQ!pj4b3dLxmy4gA8uLT_O7lzBv26gQFIY7LrIHXZJus1g

> acidman now begins to feel fear

It will all suddenly become real when you have to your bollocks amputated acidman

Why are you doing this to yourself, acidman?

n e c r o s i s

t i m e

ahahahahahah lel have fun with your necrosis OP

please update keep updating us acidbro. i want to know the doctors reaction when he gets a hold of your nuts

Why did you assume that the doctor is a male?

Because you whores are never around when you're actually needed
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6240467/

Roastie scum

Congrats, acidnuts. One in a trillion and you were sill born somehow! Gee, your ancestors are shedding a tear today

Attached: funny-pictures-donald-trump-mein-covfefe.jpg (800x800, 239K)

stop browsing r9k with your funny-pictures shit and garbage posts

Cmon baby don't be like that

no u loser this thread is just some rando who gave himself baby scars with some weak acid. who gives a fuck. You can see people using real acid on liveleak. This is lame as hell