Would all of our problems be solved if the population of men was decreased?

>Roasties derive their position on a pedestal mostly from artificial scarcity + hypergamy.
>In theory, if the population of men is low enough ("last man on earth"), the roastie should respond by decreasing selectivity or else losing the chance to have offspring.

If the population of men were cut in half, or artificially maintained so that there was a 1:3 ratio of men:women, would robot problems be solved, or would society just adapt to make polygamy acceptable to where every Chad would have a harem and we'd still be fucked?

Attached: amber1.jpg (650x349, 48K)

Why don't you just improve yourself you fat ugly loser.

women would rather share a chad than date a brad

pareto distribution

Why do women cake themselves in makeup? The ugly ones that try and look pretty don't succeed and and the genuinely pretty ones just end up looking like whores.

Attached: 1503931344818.gif (512x807, 469K)

>artificial scarcity
Except the female population is higher than the male in most first-world countries

But yes, if the male population were decreased that harshly, there probably wouldn't be any robots anymore. But I think if that were to happen sub-level men like us would be the first on the chopping block

Attached: Sex_ratio_total_population_gbbr.gif (1363x637, 20K)

>would society just adapt to make polygamy acceptable to where every Chad would have a harem and we'd still be fucked?
You answered your own question.

Sex is determined during embriogenesis in accordance to environmental pressures like stress, scarcity of resources, low-investment male parenting and others.

You can affect the ratio of male/female if you manipulate the environmental variables.

I'm not fat nor a loser but I'm ugly and shy with social anxiety. Can't fix ugly, and only psychiatrists and psychologists seem to think it's possible to fix social anxiety (that is, I know of no known successful case).

its easier to blame the world
origami

>posts chart with no key

Total female population is higher, but YOUNG males outnumber young females.

It's the last one and we know it. There arentons of jerks being unfaithful and cheating and lying. That has never stopped them from having a harem. It would be the same as today but replacing sexo with marriage.
> Now: Each Chad fucks a lot of girls and tons of robots fuck none.
> Your hipothetical futuro: Each Chad marries a lot of girls and robots marry none.

You could've inferred from my post that blue means more females

That's a good point.

How would that help suicidal/homocidal tendencies

No. Become Chad. Men lose out on average, because the best men advance the race. Women are just wombs.

>Lol just become Chad bro, it worked for me
If you're not born Chad you can never become Chad. The best you can do is a high-level normie

Probably. I am not ugly just average.

Attached: A2AD960E-9AEF-4D93-BB02-9C718992D16C.gif (120x97, 78K)

It's never chads who advance the race, though. It's the robots who aren't terminal robots.

>Would all of our problems be solved if the population of men was decreased?
You could ban make-up and achieve the same result without people having to die desu

This. A lot of posters here have Chad confused with a more attractive than average guy, and that really isn't who Chad is. Chad represents the genetically gifted .001% of men that are naturally basically perfect. You can emulate them, you can improve how you look, you can work on building confidence. You can even look as good as one if you were naturally already close with a bit of plastic surgery.

But that isn't the same as spending your whole life being fawned over with little to no effort on your part. Psychologically, the experiences and the human beings that result just aren't the same. Chad has no worries, no anxiety or fear of rejection, no residual doubts that affect his confidence -- because it just isn't built in to his psyche. There's no reason to fear rejection if you've never been rejected. It just doesn't compute.

>genetically gifted
>naturally perfect
>fawned over with little to no effort
>no worries
>no anxiety or fear of rejection
>no doubts
So this post pretty much confirms the robot definition of "Chad" doesn't exist, huh?

Attached: 108291640828578.jpg (200x303, 16K)

But there's also a horseshoe theory on this. A guy could get rejected so much he's no longer afraid of it. No anxiety because he's used to dealing with it

There are people who end up like that, but in the first place to be rejected you need to try, which implies being at least a normalfag.

To show their status to other females
More and better makeup = higher status amongst females

You don't have to try to be rejected if you're an obese (not just fat) guy or ugly guy

She looks so much better on the left. Why do roasties paint themselves like clowns?

You need the confidence to actually ask someone out to be rejected.

Red is more males than females, that's a huge problem in China and the other shithole countries on there.

No, we could just engineer and raise women to only be monogamous pair-bonding strategies as opposed to polygamous.
You can literally preform brain scans and DNA tests to see if someone is disposed to monogamy or polygamy. Just only breed monogamous people, male and female, and use a strong AI to pair people up with their genetic and personality best fit.