I love those "pop punk", ""skater"" style...

I love those "pop punk", ""skater"" style, girls who are fun and chill and are definitely pretty feminine but still sort of give off a bit of a tomboy vibe. Probably wears beanies a lot, probably has a nose ring, definitely wears Converse/Vans/Toms, the kind of girl who's addicted to putting stickers on her MacBook. Can't you just hear her saying "duuuuude..." already?

Attached: ZFq15H9.jpg (467x700, 65K)

Too bad they don't exist anymore user.

>tfw you will never listen to Sum 41 and Screeching Weasel with a qt pop/skate punk girlfriend

There's all this talk on the internet about hipsters/alt thots/art hoes, but my school has a pretty decent amount of these kinds of girls.

I have a massive crush on one of these. She's really nice to me, keeps inviting me over with our mutual friends but I just feel she's not interested in me romantically and that fucking destroys me

Attached: 1523010900332.jpg (2250x2250, 995K)

me too but it's difficult to find one that's not bipolar and/or depressed or otherwise unstable

same here, kill me
find other target, that's the only solution

>her

orig. comm.

so you like dumb girls, got it

this user really gets it. shit be like that

>putting stickers on her MacBook

No thanks, I have standards.

who doesn't?
adorkable tomboys are the best

Attached: 1513886457070.jpg (848x1200, 142K)

They're cuties. I had a fwb who would somewhat fit this category. But like some anons said, she is borderline and completely unstable. It's unfortunate.

tfw no tomboy to fight with

Attached: 1479851487212.jpg (804x960, 81K)

and they all have had MMF threesomes too. hoes first class user.

Those girls are always mentally unstable - anxiety, depression, bi-polar - you name it, she has it.

Pray tell, does this exist in real life?

Attached: IMG_0733.png (442x976, 380K)

In other words, you never get laid

Wow... You're so fucking effeminate and creepy...

god dammit, dude.... gross

lol says the fucking loser who's never had a girlfriend in his life, and has no experience with women whatsoever, other than begging his mother to pay his rent again

Lia is not a tomboy mate

Attached: 147584689598.webm (640x800, 1.37M)

She's a fat fucking pig with disgusting tits

>tripshit

Back to plebbit champ.

I wish my country had girls like this. It's all a bunch of poo in the loo here