FURRY

when will you realise that being a furry is the only true key to happiness

>meet friends all over without having to show your ugly ass face
>talk in cryptic animal language
>hug everyone
>a huge community where everybody accepts each other, doesn't matter what colour or animal you are
>everyone is having fun and a good time
>being able to express yourself without being judgded
>draw hot furry hentai
>become one with nature

Attached: 5a2755417bcc2.image.jpg (1200x800, 204K)

90% of furries are broken mentally ill people. pretending to be your fursona is mental illness.

You didn't mention the fuel of the furry fandom
>Drama
That's the only reason I keep my furfaggotry for myself.

Attached: 1522163500954.jpg (500x667, 70K)

Y I F F I N H E L L

origigami

>tulpas are cool tho

no, tulpas are not cool either.

idk about being happy, but visiting /trash/ to jerk off revitalized my mood

Attached: 15217207027410.jpg (1920x1097, 386K)

>everyone is having a fun and good time

Attached: Skjermbilde 2018-04-07 kl. 15.27.25.png (402x268, 203K)

Yes its a great way for ugly people to have gay sex
Im not gay though

>Spend $5,000 on a big heavy costume that will give you heat stroke
>Still be judged even though the community promotes itself as being loving and tolerant
>Have to deal with super autists
>Drag your ass to conventions where you risk being american, getting shot, and having to tip your shooter
>Only a handful of furries are girls and none of them are attractive
>Drama

There's plenty of female furries as well! Most furry artists are in fact female. You really should take a look into the community

Eh maybe i should...

>>Only a handful of furries are girls
true
>and none of them are attractive
false.
i had a gf for 4 years that was a furry and she was neither fat nor ugly. I met her at a furry meet.

it's extremely rare, yes, but it does happen.

Be average productive member of society

>be sad every day of the week except for the weekends
>work shitty 9 to 5 job where you can't be judged
>always try to fit in with trends and other bullshit
>no personality
>so average and generic you might as well not exist
>get pushed over by friends, colleagues and your boss
>thinking your successful and unique, but deep inside you and everyone else knows you are just another brick in the wall

Attached: 539w.jpg (539x312, 30K)

All the furry girls I have met are broken
I have meet 1

I used to hang out a furry discord for about a year because they were nice to me and made me feel like a wanted part of the server. Then everybody just kind of started leaving over time and it became a ghost town. That's all I or anyone else wants in life is to feel needed. Even if it's something stupid like a furry discord, it meant a lot to me at the time. So I definitely understand why people invest so much time and effort into a seemingly stupid hobby like furryism.

>be a genetic dead end
>5'3"
>micropenis
>gay but men treat me like shit for having micropenis, only wanted to humiliate me and make me cry
>hear about furries
>hear about fur piles
>basically just orgies of humping and grinding
>get a fur suit
>go to a convention
>everybody is super nice
>guys just keep coming up to me becasue im short
>everybody is really physical and touchy
>upstairs there is basically an orgy
>some big muscular guy with a huge white cock sticking out of his suit starts feeling me up
>by the time he unzips the front of my suit and puts his hand down im fully hard
>"no no im shy please"
>his hand is already on my dick
>"oh wow, that's fully hard isn't it? you really are a small boy haha. that's ok, don't be shy"
>he starts jerking me off with his thumb and one finger in the corner of the room, his huge dick pressed up against me
>i shoot my load onto the wall and collapse
>he catches me and sits with me on the floor as people fuck around us

continue... if you so please.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'll show you what's a fucking low content post you cunt

>i shoot my load onto the wall and collapse
your tiny dick is a fucking shotgun

Attached: pez bob esponja.jpg (961x759, 86K)

I stopped being a furry and going to the events because I grew legitimately concerned about the rise of fascism in the furry community, the amount of furries at cons who openly admit to being nazis (they won't volunteer but if you grill them they'll admit) is frightening

Attached: dscn3075.jpg (800x600, 343K)

Furries can be just as petty and judgemental as normies. They're as far from a friendly community as you can get.

basically i spent the next few days either with him, a really nice guy, or with a group of "small boys" he introduced me to. other small guys like me with mostly small dicks.

one night was a "creatures great and small" where it was the other small boys and a few big guys. all the smaller guys had really tight fur suits, they were more like furry morph suits and they totally cupped the genitals, some of them had holes for the genitals and wore shorts over them.

the big guys had suits that were much larger and made them look more muscular

when i got there there were 4 big guys and 7 other small guys. the small guys started wither taking their suits off, unzipping just the bottom or taking shorts off if they had dick holes.

the big guys started doing the same and two of them, including the guy i met on my first day, had really big dicks, one had a short but really fat dick and the other was pretty average.

most of the small guys were taller than me, i didn't want to undress but i had to becasue my fur suit was literally a mascot uniform from a middle school. I was a purple cat. suddenly i was the centre of attention

"wow, that is really small"
everybody was touching me
"that's so cute haha, this is fucking hot!"
i started to freak out and suddenly the nice big guy was on top of me
"calm down little buddy, it's going to be ok, just relax ok?"

he fucked me in front of everybody, they all saw my tiny dick sput out my load and basically recede inside inside afterwards. it's just a head when soft and 2 inches hard.it was so amazing, i just forgot everybody was watching.

i was so embarrassed afterwards i started to cry. the big guy held be from behind and then some tiny guy in a green suit got on me "hey, don't be embarrassed, in this room nobody is judging you"
"but everybody saw everything, im so small"
he put my hand between his legs. there was a small flaccid dick but no balls
"i lost my balls when i was 12, fireworks. but here nobody laughs or bullies, this is a safe space"

i go to conventions a few times a year. fur conventions are a great place for sex and meeting friends weird enough for robots.

Furries are mentally Ill people, the ones I met online and fags

i don't have small balls, just a really small dick. Everybody knows as well becasue im a first generation Asian immigrant and in our culture men are often naked together. so even an arranged marriage i would have to marry a very ugly girl in the clan or a friendly clan becasue everybody knows that i am an ugly short loser with a tiny dick. at least they don't know im a premature ejaculatory as well. I basically pass out when i cum as well. i feel sorry for whatever poor girl i have to marry becasue of my father's buisness. he says if i can't get married by 40 he will buy me a wife from Vietnam like my uncles new wife.

>big guys
Fore u