Tfw no qt gamer gf to play online games while living only on pizza and Gadorade all weekend after a long week

>tfw no qt gamer gf to play online games while living only on pizza and Gadorade all weekend after a long week.

Attached: 1517687999041s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Ima hit you with sum learning son. Women who play video games are genetic mistakes. They've been programed incorrectly and have failed to become real women. Women don't play video games.

You say this like it's a negative. I'd be able to relate to a genetic mistake.

We're all genetic mistakes you delusional retard

What I'm saying is you basically don't want a women at all. You want a small child who play videos games and wants to be a boy but isn't. A reverse trap I believe is the correct term. A tomboy, if you will.

who doesnt want a tomboy gf you relusional detard

i want to have sex with a boy who has a vagina

You want to fuck. You can play games all weekend while eating junk food with anyone.

>A tomboy
This would be ideal

She will not let you touch/see her tits
She will probably have a low sex drive too

Trust me, you do not want a tomboy in your life. I'm speaking from expirience here, those people are NOT stable

Attached: 1520529806893.jpg (1041x1041, 191K)

What did your tomboy do? Tomboys look cute but I've never heard good things about them.

Wew. Well, Storytime or quick summary?

As someone who's had tomboy gf before I can tell you this isn't true

Well I also had a tomboy gf, she would wear a blinder almost every day, she would get mad if I touched her boobs and she would feel depressed a lot.
She also played games almost all day, almost never talked to me and showed like no affection at all.
Even when I cooked for her or take her to the zoo or whenever she would like to go, she was still living in a fantasy world.

Not every tomboy is the same, obviously, but this was quite an interesting experience.

>after a long week

Fucking wagecuck. You spend the entire week slaving away for a jew and during the weekend you waste your time playing games.

Attached: 1520270070487.jpg (409x409, 31K)

>tfw no qt NEET gf to play co-op games with

I played DOOM while my gf played stardew last night and it's was p nice.

Did she think you were pathetic? Was that the core problem?

i play games and watch movies with an autistic girl from the interwebs, doing it in person would be much better

so are we fuk off

if my mom got me to love video games does that mean i've been programed wrong from the start