If you are over the age of 18. Then every problem you have falls solely on you to fix...

If you are over the age of 18. Then every problem you have falls solely on you to fix. You can no longer blame your parents, normies, women or lack of women for them.

Attached: VokfjQQKcBFb7qlHgFNroYD1Sy-5pITylrlzdGxzqNA.jpg (432x768, 65K)

I can still blame normalfags, women or parents. I am not the only one who creates my problems.

Attached: 1523099232081.gif (216x216, 105K)

except there's more blame on you for being unable/unwilling to address those problems
literally everyone has problems that aren't their fault

I can blame Jews for all the suffering they have brought on the world.

What exactly could you blame them for? The only valid one I see is your parents not raising you properly or something.

>Every problem you have falls solely on you to fix

Sure, let me just make myself taller and get rid of my overbite. I'll get right on it.

Not blaming anybody, but myself. Can't be bothered to fix anything with my life tho.

You can go to the dentist for your overbite and build up confidence in your size.

I don't have thousands of dollars to fix my jawline. I'm not rich.

>Build up confidence in your size

There is zero confidence at all when you're 5'7. No one takes you seriously and women don't want anything to do with you. Some people just can't have a good life.

>You can no longer blame your parents, normies, women or lack of women for them.

Hurr durr. Childhood parental abuse leading to personality disorders is all your fault

>every problem you have falls solely on you to fix.

This is fair though. But therapists don't have time for unfixable PD cases

>normies, women
I absolutely can, you faggot. The job market here is saturated with summer job having little cunts willing to work for part-time wages through high school. That means I'm out of a job in most places. Others typically have women managers, and they're less likely to hire a male than a female or someone more diverse.

>tfw zero confidence
>tfw 6'7"
Manlets never learn

Why are you lying? Every 5'7" guy I know is confident and gets lots of girls.

You have a cancerous mentality

For real? Must suck to be that height.

FUCK OFF NORMALTARD HOLY FUCKING SHIT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY WHY WON'T YOU FUCK OFF ALREADY

I can give good hugs
And I have nice legs

No one wants hugs and no one likes my legs though

Attached: 29473248_1840949779311888_1518677182912659456_n.png (641x960, 741K)

>There is zero confidence at all when you're 5'7. No one takes you seriously and women don't want anything to do with you. Some people just can't have a good life.
I'm practically a midget and I have a gorgeous wife. What's your excuse?

Hey OP any tips on fixing the spinal deformity I was born with? I consulted the top 3 back surgeons in the USA and they said nothing could be done. But surely you know better right?

t. Child that isnt old enough to understand abandonment

Yeah ok I'll just make my nose symmetrical and get rid of this scar not like I've had 3 surgeries already and I'm still hedious.

>T. Born with cleft lip

Op is a fuckin normalfag faggot

Attached: 1523027263603.jpg (403x500, 65K)

Yeah, OP is right, after all, everyone gets personality reset at the 18th birthday and all your experience from childhood magically becomes irrelevant and doesn't affect your character in any way.

Attached: .jpg (225x230, 10K)

>what is freedom of thought

Fuck off commie.

Except he did adress them, but they didn't go away

nice lie

If you are 5'7" and don't get girls it's because you are a fat NEET who doesn't take advantage of his body size and become ottermode, or a volcel.

>You can no longer blame your parents, normies, women or lack of women for them.
If they have harmed and scarred you then you can still blame them. You should of course still only rely on yourself to fix your life.

What happens at 18 that changes how things have been up to that point?

>every problem falls solely on you to fix

Some of you are alright, don't go to Earth tomorrow

Attached: 1484331348492.jpg (374x767, 62K)

>personality
>a real thing
if you're implying you can't control your emotions/actions then you should stay away from any other human.

>ITT: yet another normalfag shares his just-world delusion wisdom
Woah, OP, please, continue.

I'm 5'11 actually, and girls only like guys over 6 feet. Tomi Lahra even said in the thing "all girls like guys over 6"

>solving my problems = the world must be fair
found the normie

Girls fuck guys of all heights. A girl who says she only wants guys over 6' tall will spread her legs for a 5'6" guy immediately after having said it.

That kinda contradicts all the tall virgins on Jow Forums, most virgins here are over 6'.

Put a pair of shoes on and you're 6ft+

Yeah, but they have other issues on top of that shit.

No it doesnt' contradict shit. Where did i say "anyone over 6 feet can't be a virgin"

I'm 5'11 WITH a pair of shoes i mean.

sounds like a privileged white male in a first world country

I'm 5'5 and have a GF. You've overdosed on manlet memes. Stop taking the shit you read here so seriously.

White male in a privileged first world country here, I get no privilege. I was literally abandoned by my family. Almost makes me wish I was a minority. White people dont care about family

my friend has 177 cm (5.8 feet) and now he has 2nd chick. He is 19. so it is not only about height. I have 187 cm, 22 and I am kissless virgin robot... It is more about how you look, not how tall you are. But if you are tall (not 205 cm+) it improves your look.

205cm would definitely not improve your look, just the opposite. If you are over 190cm then your looks go down fast, your bodytype will be ugly, and your face looks deformed.

>implying 6'3-4 isn't THE optimal male human height

It's funny how you manlets always try this shit lol

White males are the least privileged individuals in the West. (:

Yea dude im a 3'5 pygmy negro and i have fucked over 5000+ women. Just be yourself bro, worked for me :)

But my childhood has effected my adulthood. You can't just undo the bad things that happened in the most important years of your life. And I'm not just talk about bullying. There so much that can mess you up.

It's not even close. Funny how you lanklets always try this shit. At that height you have a serious disadvantage in looks, body type, have a harder time fitting clothes, can't fit into car or plane seats...

>free will exist
Kys my man

No you dont
Stop lying you stupid fucking Manlet

But I can. There is only so much wealth to go around which means the more the others have the less I have.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Two Car - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.40_[2017.12.27_21.29.15].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

OP, trying to tell Jow Forums to fix themselves is a futile effort. The vermin here can't look within themselves, that's exactly why they're here in the first place.

Oh come the fuck on, you're going to let one inch fuck you up?

>you can't blame the people who made you how you are for how you are

and what the fuck is up with that woman's proportions? it's like her legs end at her knees

Where do you think you are? Everyone here was brought up as shut ins by their doting and obsessive parents.

That inch matters A LOT to women. I'm 5'11 too, I might as well be 5'1 I'm so short to women

His excuse is he probably doesn't want to raise a full man's baby or provide for his fucktoy.

Bro, I'm 2' 6" bro and have a girlfriend and every 1' 3" guy I know has gotten tons of girls bro, bro, just bro understand me bro, just be confident bro you have a cancercous mentality bro.

Retards want to believe this so that they don't have to accept that they didn't really work for success and that they don't deserve it.

If you're over 18 and successful you owe your success to the platter the parents handed you the world on.

>If you are over the age of 18. Then every problem you have falls solely on you to fix.
>what are genetics
>what is early upbringing
>what is socioeconomic status

tell that to every person born poor in a third world shithole.

Attached: jack-ma-quotes-7.jpg (600x400, 27K)

I'm 6'0 and no one takes me seriusly or may be that fact that i'm 20 yearl old who look 16, and also it my be my autistic way to act.

In the third world we're are expected to take responsability in ourselves earlier than in third world countries

They weren't necessarily doting. A lot of parents are both controlling and neglectful. They ignore you except when you want to do or say anything then they hammer you down. They treat you like a disobedient dog, then wonder why you're incapable of functioning as an adult.

you cannot fix yourself without money.
money is the root of /all/ evil.
you even need MONEY to buy things to have the energy to do anything.
you need money for rent/bills/health issues/schooling/food/gas/shelter/water EVEN AIR

change my mind.

Women are actually the root of all evil

Ok, listen, I know that this one is bait/not serious. But i am still biting.

Lets do a little thought experiment here. Assume you have a guy whos parents abused him by feeding him only fast food and depriving him of of sleep during his childhood to such an extent, that it affected his mental development in such a way, that his IQ is now around 85, his attention span is about 15 seconds long and he can't hold a job because of this permanent mental damage originating from his childhood.

Is he still solely to blame, just because he turned 18 yesterday?

Whole lot of good that does huh?

I really like her pants
>mfw some sjw's would unironically consider what I just said to be sexual harassment
And yes I did just post in this thread just to say I like her funny lookin pants.

Attached: image.gif (400x300, 1.64M)