Is there a single profession with a bigger victim-complex than school teachers?

is there a single profession with a bigger victim-complex than school teachers?

Attached: teacher.png (862x822, 428K)

Professional female

If you think being an educator is an easy thing to do, maybe you should give it a shot.

it s such a shit tier job, i can t blame them

children are the absolute worse, and teachers can barely enforce anything

it isn't, but you don't need to be good at it to keep your job

You need to be decent at it and care enough to spend your own money for students.

Maybe not in your shitty district. When the board starts noticing your students are underperforming, that falls on your head.

My cousin is a teacher and literally all she does is complain about "needing more money" and the Chad students who hit on her

it's been 5 years since i've left and the incompetent teachers are still there raking in 6 figures
competitive high schools are easy mode. if you're shit your students get beaten by their tiger moms and shipped off to tutor camp

yes, teachers are the hardworking guardians of society. wise protectors of the children. they are not rent seeking government subsidized indoctrination bots.

Attached: 1520634446538.jpg (175x129, 9K)

>still there raking in 6 figures

Oh this meme.

School teachers unironically have one of the highest frequencies of workplace bullying between staff members, so I do feel for them.

Incidentally, everything topping that list is a female-dominated industry.

>educator
:) sir

Attached: F62A32C9-5760-4C7C-B1AB-504DE958536B.png (949x647, 26K)

So why not hop on the gravy train? Sounds like you've got it all figured out, my man.

>maybe you should give it a shot.
I've been a teacher for 10 years and it is nowhere near as hard as teachers want you to think. Know some good jokes and don't be an uptight cunt and it's ezpz.

Post your pay stub

I've been teaching elementary for 4 years. Teaching is pretty shit and should really be pay bumped about 25% (in most areas).

>not NEARLY enough money, you are basically expected to spend $1k-3k of your own money to make sure your students are well prepared, your room is cool/nice, and you have a few unique things that set you apart from other teachers
>Elementary school teachers are more petty, cliquey, and childish than high schoolers. It's honestly the worst part of the job. You could be completely ostracized forever depending on how the cliques are when you join a school.
>If you teach 3rd grade or higher state testing is literal hell and you are nothing more than numbers on tests + reports from parents to upper admins
>You are always teaching kids, which is fun and nice, but you really lack things you get to do as an adult. Like take breaks, use your time on your own time, have coworkers/friends, etc.

I could go on, and I'd be happy to answer any questions.

I'm a high school art teacher in a football school that wins national tournaments. I'm so well funded that I take supplies home with me.

>yfw most first world countries pay their teachers a livable salary

Attached: teacherpay.png (1431x461, 31K)

Does your district not offer tenure? The high school I went to had some of the dumbest old fucks in teacher positions who started off every semester by telling the class that anyone who doesn't care about passing can do nothing as long as they're quiet.

>haha you don't have any passion for being a teacher hahaha btfo'd my good man ;^^^^)

Do you teach in Allen Texas?

I don't know. They get two whole months off every year and still bank middle class income (yes, they do) just for picking on children all day. If they don't get paid enough, then why does social media never mention their wages hmm?

>2014

Now post the information on how many teachers are actually at what pay level.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE HERE WHAT THE FUCK WTFKAGJDKJLA

yes we get it the american education system is a broken piece of shit
it doesn't pay da big bux so nobody wants to fucking do it

What the fuck. Where is this? California?

No,I teach in Georgia.

Any normie can deal with it. It's that easy.

>two whole months off every year
It's actually more like 3, which is the positive.
>middle class income
No. I'd say that middle class income is 60-75k now with inflation. There are districts that pay 40k.

>picking on children
Are you shitting me? Don't shitpost.
>Why does the media never mention their wages
You mean like what is exactly going on in Oklahoma right now? Retard.

Elementary school teachers generally have lower standardized test scores than the average college graduate. Teachers are generally people too stupid to make it in private industry who still think they're smart enough to teach others .

>"okay class everyone split into groups of 3"
>am left out
>no worries the work is easy as shit
>finish it earlier than everyone else because I'm not a retard
>hand it in
>"user you were supposed to do this with a group. I'm taking 50% off your mark because you failed to listen to instructions."

Teachers deserve all the shit treatment they get.

Attached: 1484974182652.jpg (680x583, 16K)

Oh ok. Well I'm very jealous. I'm actually an elementary school art teacher. I really like it and have a lot of free time to work on my own stuff, but I'm looking to transfer to a middle school soon. I'd like to have my own group of kids I see every day and a bigger room. I'm currently in a normal classroom.

Do you like high school? How old are you?

Do you teach in Paulding or Cobb County by any chance? I attended high school in both of those districts and they were absolute buttshit.

Any kind of military

Are you mentally challenged? What, in you think you're just going to stroll into the school all day, every day, wearing sun shades while you kick your feet up and just stare at the students, smiling while you fondle your balls until the final bell rings? Is that right?

And then you just collect your paycheck. Easiest job in the world, I should think. Absolutely no stress, bro.

Attached: 1518624198139.jpg (640x480, 13K)

>anyone who doesn't care about passing can do nothing as long as they're quiet.
>preferring they spend time on the kids who don't want to be there rather than actually teaching the kids that do

>Do you like high school?
It's ok. I actually teach the highschool I went to and they have expanded. The school I teach at has like 4000 students. So it gets a letter overwhelming. I'm 27

Welcome to literally every real full time career. I don't know where this bullshit comes from where you think that any job with advancement means that you're done the second that the workday ends and that you don't have to spend or do anything else.

My high school I went to had like 6k students so i feel you. How is it overwhelming in that regard though? Surely you just teach 5-7 classes.

I don't see any 6 figures on this chart.

Attached: teacher-pay2.png (798x636, 26K)

Your posts are just proof how retarded and self important teachers are.

>if u need qualifications then the job is very VERY HAAARRRRDDD

Nobody here is going to buy that you dingbat

I literally never mentioned teachers having to work on shit after school/put in extra time, because I don't.

Are you mentally retarded my dude?

>teachcuck this buttblasted
learn to read you big dumdum. where did i say any of that? i said they aren't these "hardworking" """educators""" "cultivating the next generation of big smart geniuses and le innovators" people try to make them out to be.

Attached: DAA.gif (500x334, 524K)

>as of 2016
learn to read buddy

>>Now post the information on how many teachers are actually at what pay level.
yeah i'm not going to bother finding that because i doubt that stat even exists, but regardless, you start at 74k and in less than a decade you are on 103k, so...

Grad student one year away from Ph.D. And already oven a position at a major school.

It really isn't that hard. I've never encountered a math or science teacher that had any real concept of what they supposedly taught. I've yet to encounter a single math teacher at k-12 level that could even write a proof of the shit they're supposed to be in charge of teaching.

Teachers have no room for advancement, and are "required" to work on stuff for an hour-three daily. Teachers literally cannot get raises other than the $200 raise per year (lol)

They have to mark schoolwork outside of paid working hours

School is the federal government's mandate. Go cry to them.

>WAAAAHHHHHH I HAVE TO ACTUALLY WORK AND SOMETIMES SPEND MONEY ON MY WORK
welcome to literally 90% of fucking jobs

>yeah i'm not going to bother finding that because i doubt that stat even exists,

see
It was the first thing I found when I googled it. You are just talking out of your ass now.

>no room for advancement
>have three teachers in my family
>two became principals simply because the state would pay for them to take the schooling to do it
>increasing pension every year if you're not shit

Yeah, teachers have it so hard and there's no room for advancement, all teachers are in it purely for humanitarian reasons and love of teaching.

Fuck off.

Teachers are government goons hired to ensure that those who don't fit in don't succeed. That's why it brings a smile to my hearth whenever I hear about them losing pay or vacation time and then bitching about it because they truly believe they are the builders of the future.

Attached: california dreaming 07.jpg (377x670, 153K)

>average incomes of american teachers
>average incomes
>american

the product of american education everyone

The school I work for expect you to create a safe existing relationship with students, but there are just too many to do that. Plus I host two clubs and get guilted into hosting stuff all the time.

You have an irregular situation and you aren't educated on the realities of most teachers do not have the chance to get free schooling or the ability to become a principal.

If nothing else, the literal probability of any 1 teacher becoming a principal is super low since schools have 1/2 principals and TONS of teachers.

Pension is such a stupid point to bring up, are you functionally retarded? You sound like a sophmore in college talking about your families shit instead of actually having knowledge/experience in the field you're talking about.

>not even the stats you asked me to find
>comparing american teaching pay to australian teaching pay

my goodness you guys don't know how to read

That's not even what the thread is about, imbecile. You're in your own world. It's about stress and workload.

>have to know entire year's worth of material and be able to teach it to 9 full classrooms of goons per day
>have to give out homework on a daily basis to each class
>have to check all the homework of each individual student from every class every single day
>have to write up tests and give them, then grade the tests for each individual student
>for students that are underperforming, you have to work overtime to give them focused, after school attention and possibly even more work

And that's just the work that has to be done with the students. That's not even getting into the behind the scenes work.

Attached: 1519877139520.jpg (645x729, 81K)

What kind of clubs do you host? I also host some stuff at my school.

What job expects you to pay for expendable stuff to do your own job? That would be like if Pizza Hut wanted you to pay for the pizza dough you were selling.

Man, you are really shooting yourself in the foot here.

>I deserve even more pay than I get now to powertrip on 7th graders all day!!1!!!!1!

You literally spoonfeed kids stuff that's in the common curriculum. You are glorified storytellers.

The same way as many failed muscians becomes music teachers.
People who failed to get anything meaningfull out of their education or time in college can become a teacher. So they are the losers of that world. Plus a lot middle class fragile girls who did their home work and went through school become teacher with little or no knowledge of the real world. So in their mind they are the most hard working person.

Attached: omgstressedout.jpg (272x185, 7K)

>They have to mark schoolwork outside of paid working hours
>not timing your lessons properly so the kids mark there own work and get corrective feedback in real-time when it's most relevant to their improvement of achievement

>all these buttblasted autismo's that had a bad teacher or bad school experience and take it out on the entirety of teachers

Keep it coming, you're breaking my sides

Attached: 1479769763495.png (327x316, 211K)

It's actual teachers incomes. Where the post you posted was about what teacher could make. It's like comparing what bartenders actually make to what Glassdoor says they can make. Also, no one is comparing them to Australia. last time I checked Utah, Flordia, Georgia isn't in Australia.

When you are already having a hard time fitting in and an adult goes out of their way to make your life harder, it's safe to say you wouldn't like them or their profession.

LGBT, PFLAG, "Movies" clubs, Chess,

Very few teachers go out of their way to make kids lives harder. ALL jobs have assholes.

I graduated 8 years ago. I know teachers need to eat a shotgun, not get more money.

>no one is comparing them to Australia
follow the quote chain dummy

Haha holy fuck that is awful. I do minecraft and pokemon cards, its time investment I wish I had for myself but I don't mind.

I sympathize with teachers.

>Have to pay for own supplies a lot of the time
>shit pay
>expected to educate brats

The educational system is shit in the US, and plans to further de-fund public schools is just going to make the things worse.

>Very few teachers go out of their way to make kids lives harder
Okay mr. captain of the football team

>teacher spends all holidays making dumb classroom displays that have literally zero impact on student learning or engagement
>students don't care about them
>"waaaaah so overworked and underappreciated"

at least they can post them on pinterest and have a circlejerk with all the other teachers who waste time and money on this shit

This thread is full of juggalos. wtf am I reading

Attached: kelleyoneill_gotj2017_07.jpg (1000x662, 206K)

I did not play sports in high school, I did not participate in any clubs, I left at 11am my junior/senior year to go home and play wow and made zero effort to be nice to any students/teachers. I only had 1 truly bad teacher my entire life growing up and it was in 3rd grade.

My school I work at does not have a single teacher that is anything but fair/loving to their students. As I said, all jobs have assholes. It's like the police.

Again no one says specificity says Australia. Not even the diagram that you posted which is in the American dollar, not the Australian dollar.

>>teacher spends all holidays making dumb classroom displays that have literally zero impact on student learning or engagement
>>students don't care about them

You are so insanely stupid that it is physically harming me. It's literally proven that EVERYONE learns/engages/is happier in a welcoming/interesting/fun/engaging/targeted environment.

Why do you think stores all look different? It's because people do care about that kind of stuff and it does change how people engage in those environments. Kids are even more so this way than adults.

This is either the shittiest bait or the most ignorant comment in the thread, congrats.

When you take away guaranteed funds from a school, maybe they might actually have to try and help students succeed. Most teachers don't give a damn about student success anyways, their paycheck is all that matters. You see this with teacher's unions where teachers band together and try to prevent school voucher programs from helping students get out of shitty schools and into schools where they're likely to succeed.

First of all, it doesn't sound like he has a gash.

>12 weeks paid vacation every year
>Will not be working in 2 months but will be getting paid
>Also Holidays during the year
>Get to actually decide how much work you do
BUT I HAD TO SPEND MY OWN MONEY ON SHITTY DOLLAR STORE TRINKETS

you are actually a big baby. i work as a safety coordinator for a construction company and we have to do stressful shit too, i spend money on my job, i have do shit for hours after work, i a have to read safety regulations every time they're updated, i have to be available 24/7 by phone and ready to jump to a worksite halfway across the site when some retard gets his hand stuck in a miter saw, and i even have to teach classes multiple times a year. only difference is I get 5 days of vacation a year and you get 4 months, and teachers are always wining about shit publicly. just shut the fuck up already. your job is not hard. you are not special.

Attached: 1522443439847.jpg (399x400, 47K)

>Most teachers don't give a damn about student success anyways, their paycheck is all that matters.

I'm out. This thread is just full of facebook tier retards and asshurt children. Literally nobody goes into teaching for the paycheck you fucking retard. You never get raises and you have very little room for advancement. Plus the pay isn't even high to begin with.

Where do you live? Seriously asking because I went to school in the metro Atlanta area all my teachers were either belligerent, sour fruit cunts or apathetic burnouts that handed us a work packet and spent the entire period on facebook.

Teachers don't get paid during the summer, they get paid for the school year spread out over 12 months. I know it's kind of argumentative, but that is actually how it is.

Texas, near Dallas

Teachers go into it for the tenure and summer off, and the fact that no matter how hard it sometimes is, it's an easy as fuck job to get into through college and not nearly as hard as other professions

Those that can't do, teach

>be a teacher
>go to a big building 4-6 hours a day except for weekends
>choose between explaining for 5 hours or just handing out work for the day and doing whatever you want for the rest of the day
>have breaks every 2 hours
>can write homework/tests at home whenever you want instead of being bound to a schedule
>get 3 months off every year
>still get to bitch about stress
>can go on strike if you want even less work
If talking in front of 30 people didn't make me want to vomit I'd probably dig being a teacher.

Attached: 1481086122939.jpg (512x552, 63K)

>go into field known for lack of raises and advencement
>whinges constantly about lack of raises and advancement
Teachers are the whiniest faggots lmao

Attached: california dreaming 06.jpg (377x713, 175K)

>Very few teachers go out of their way to make kids lives harder

lol

>Teachers don't get paid during the summer, they get paid for the school year spread out over 12 months
>not paid vacation

Attached: 1522430921366.png (500x376, 321K)

is literally a payscale for teachers in an australian state

Tenure is nice I guess, but that is really more of a college thing. Teachers don't have tenure as much as they have "it's really fucking hard to fire a teacher."

I agree becoming a teacher is very easy, especially if you're going to do math/science, and the literal "perform your job" part isn't as challenging as a lot of other jobs, but the job has a lot of other aspects (dealing with parents, students, time management, etc.) that are harder than other jobs.

>those that can't do, teach
I seriously don't understand this mindset. Like sure, if you're a fucking genius in your field obviously you want to go innovate - but most people are not at that genius level. Teaching takes understanding something, and the ability to transfer that knowledge to other people. So at the very least you can "do" and any decent teacher can "teach" as well. Sure some fuck ups become teachers because they weren't able to hack it as a musician or whatever but I would say that is the minority.

Where I'm from teachers get the choice, of getting regular paychecks during the school year and summer as if they were working or a larger paycheck during the year and none during summer

I'm not whining you retarded faggot, I'm just giving evidence and supporting my post saying teachers DON'T go into teaching for the money. Thanks for making my point for me, stupid jew.

>>It's literally proven that EVERYONE learns/engages/is happier in a welcoming/interesting/fun/engaging/targeted environment.

>needing colourful displays to be welcoming/fun/engaging

yeah, i'm definitely the stupid one here :)

I think you missed my point, though like I said it was borderline argumentative. See We don't have "paid vacation" we just only work 9/9.5 months of the year. We aren't technically being paid for those months and could absolutely go get another job during that time.

Yeah we used to have that but too many people ran out of money in the summer like idiots and whined to the district so we have mandated 12 month salary.

If they don't go into teaching for the money, why is the #1 complaint from teachers low pay? The teachers sound like the greedy jews to me.

>haha im smarter than the best marketing agencies/designers in the entire world, color and environment doesn't matter :)^) haha

Why do you think Walmart and Target look so different in side? Why do you think food companies change the packaging on their food every so often? Educate yourself, you fucking dunce.

If being a teacher is so hard, why the fuck are people still willingly going into it and not running away during the training period.