Try and buy some gamecube games

>Try and buy some gamecube games
>They're fucking 40$ in the year 2018
>PS3 games are cheaper

What kind of shit is this?

Attached: 1511101805413.png (227x641, 162K)

>not using an emulator
N00b

I would, but these games are for my poor fag relatives in Nicaragua.

fucking hipsters driving up prices of older games.

>Mario Party 6 is 149$

because they arent being manufactured any more, therefore there are a limited amount of copies in existence
super smash bros melee is especially expensive for that exact reason

Attached: image.gif (142x167, 127K)

>not sending them a $100 laptop with hundreds of gamecube games on it and an emulator instead
ok doke

Attached: 1460245749117.jpg (655x527, 59K)

My 500$ computer won't run gamecube games, but it'll run Wii games.

I also don't want to spend that much.

just get a wii with gamecube ports, you can launch any game from an iso via usb plus you can get really cheap component cables so your games don't look like shit.

>tfw some where there is a soyboy decorating his floor with gamecube games and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1514997240862.jpg (329x329, 33K)

Because people know Gen Z is just as nostalgic as Millenials and will pay premiums for muh nostalgia

Also ayyy I remember you, what's good homie?

I haven't sent the games yet, so I'm trying to get them something fun like F-Zero before it gets sent.

I just hope they don't have so much fun that they invite people and get robbed.

The reason for that is because they're out-of-print.
Shut up, faggot.

Good choice, F-Zero was my jam as a little kid.

If they're from a rough place, you'd think they'd know that. Maybe include a note?

I know they're from a rough area, but kids are kids, and they're very trusting of other children.

I should probably tell my mother to tell them to be careful. People get robbed all of the time in Nicaragua

are you fuckin kidding me? i literally have copies of every single mario party game for the gamecube sitting in my basement collecting dust

PS2 Games are out of print too, but you can still find many for cheap. It's the ~Nintendo Tax~ that soyboys cause for their shitty baby games

>mfw I bought a second copy of Smash Bros Melee
God this game never gets old

Attached: 1511930908595.jpg (628x740, 117K)

You should try and sell that shit my nig

Man, I just realized I could play gamecube games on an emulator. Never had a gamecube. What are the must-play exclusives on it?

why are meleefags so mentally ill

Eternal darkness: Sanity's Requiem is kino in vidya form.