I don't get why trans people go full trans knowing how society will treat them

I don't get why trans people go full trans knowing how society will treat them.

Attached: ren-640x.jpg (640x400, 142K)

theyre fools. they should have just hid in their basements without being trannies.

I think that should surely help you understand how hard repressing is, and how difficult living with dysphoria can be. You see how society treats them, and yet they still go through with it.

Not really I think it is a fool's errand because cross-dressing exists.

Your framing is a little off though, as cross dressing doesn't help with dysphoria. Transition does.
Cross dressing is something you do to express yourself. Transition is something you do to treat a dysphoria as a condition.

How do you figure that? IF you transition the right way all you have done is up your feminine hormones. If you generally believed you were a women born in a mans body in the first place. you wouldn't need that done.

>IF you transition the right way all you have done is up your feminine hormones.
Not at all, transition is a process of changing a lot of things. It's social as well as medical, mental as well as physical.
>If you generally believed you were a women born in a mans body in the first place. you wouldn't need that done.
Again we have a difference in framing, as this post implies you see gender and sex as the same. People who transition typically follow gender theory, which posits that sex is separate from gender. If you disagree with gender theory feel free to refute it.

If you even bother to transition you're clearly a normalfag

Kill yourself tranny enabler faggot piece of shit.

No u
Stay mad, your jimmies are eternally rustled

>If you disagree with gender theory feel free to refute it

I mean facts automatically refute you.

So cite them my dude, make an argument. Just inferring an argument is lazy and boring, lay your cards on the table.

tranny here, im treated just fine because i pass. sucks for the rest i bet

because they don't care about normies like you. they want to express themselves be loved by robots.

they treat you worse if you're an ugly tranny user

Maybe because they are mentally ill and have no common sense?

>tfw your looks will fade as you grow older and then you take the shotgun medicine

LOL i can't wait for demons to dine on your soul

dont worry, ill stream it for you, just wait 50 years

this, oh boy if you think woman hit the wall hard just wait what happens to a tranny after 28+

they don't just hit it, they go right fucking through it and end up on the other side of the fucking building.

and don't think your chaser boyfriend is gonna be with you, he'll find an excuse and leave you for a real girl or go back to chasing another easy tranny lay/relationship that's much younger.

Attached: 1522174670445.jpg (541x553, 80K)

If sex is different than gender, why do you have to cut off your dick and inject hormones to switch genders? Like aren't hormones/biological processes related to sex, not gender?

Genuinely ignorant about this.

> knowing how society will treat them

Better than everyone else?

>People who transition typically follow gender theory, which posits that sex is separate from gender.
Trans people and not trying to change their sex, but their "gender". Gender is a social construct. Therefore trans people do not have a biological condition, rather a psychosocial one. It isn't a real mental illness and shouldn't be validated as one.

its a mental illness similar to how schizophrenia is. the structure of the brain is different from that of normal people. in trannies, youll see a brain more similar to the gender they identify as, opposed to their biological gender

Males are born with a penis. Girls are born with vaginas.

not the other guy
Sex is between your legs
Gender is between your ears

they take the pills because they ease the harsher symptoms of their mental illness

The people who actually have gender dysphoria live in a literal fucking nightmare.
Ever had sleep paralysis? It feels like that mixed with depersonalization.
You look in the mirror and you see someone else's body that you're possessing and you just want to rip the flesh off so you can escape.
Youre trapped inside and you that feeling of intense utter despair is with you forever and like sleep paralysis it haunts you clinging at you and your mind sits in on the fringe of absolute terror and insanity at all times and theres no fucking escape from it.
You take pills and sit around trying to brain wash yourself and doing every single possible thing to try and comfort yourself and make that horrendous fucking nightmare world to stop and nothing ever does.
Then you have to watch as crossdressing larping faggots use your diagnosis of pure fucking terror to legitimize why they want to not shave, make up stupid pronoun bullshit to harass everyone, wear 6 year old's clothes, and crinkle their shit filled adult diaper without any backlash from society because WOAH THERE IM ACKTCHULLY TRANSGENDER AND I MIGHT KILL MYSELF XIR.

Holy fuck I hate them so much.

Attached: ggez.jpg (1897x1078, 319K)

I know that feel fwen

Attached: GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (500x649, 43K)

Koakuma kunny
lebebe

Attached: 830ca4c74c8c05b4a661ce7ad37adfbb-sample.jpg (722x1000, 101K)

this is a perfect description of it desu. and oh god i hate those larpers and tumblr retard so much

I think all those studies are garbage.
They never controlled for anything and accepted anyone for whatever reason they think was valid to be a "transsexual".

they controlled for sexual orientation and hrt impact, from what i remember

idk of any better scientific explanation for why some people are trans

>be a tranny
>People who disagree with you on any topic are ridiculed by society
>Can't be fired from a job, no matter how useless
>media praises you for simply breathing
>Considered a hero for having your bussy pounded

Ya, they have it hard alright.

i just want to be a normal roastie, not praised for trying to be one. its ompletely counter to what i want

So basically any dumb faggot from chrischan who rips open his own asshole listening to sissification binuarl beats to "grow a vagina" to the gay guy who cruises craigslist sucking dicks and identifies as a transgender princess XD

sure is fucking scientific

And if you're visibly trans:
>Everyone also treats you very timidly for fear of being transphobic and fired
>People look at you funny in the streets or stare at you
>You're shunned by your family and friends depending on location and culture
>You face a higher chance of being assaulted
>You're fetishized by chasers and treated like a sex object
And in some countries
>You have less human rights than before you transitioned

>Not being attractive to straight males is a literal nightmare for these faggots
The absolute state of faggots. There is no gender dysphoria, they only get upset because they don't 'pass', aka are not attractive to the straight males they want to seduce.

Attached: Top kek Pepe.jpg (248x189, 22K)

you do realize how retarded you just made yourself look right?

But I'm okay with dating bi guys and just want a stable relationship

I don't want to seduce people

Attached: thosand mile stare.jpg (800x600, 74K)

I respect you for this. I'd have a beer with you but I have no interest in your bussy.

She looks like she could take a good dicking

>he thinks any of these people are legitimate and dont completely invalidate any of these "scientific studies"

its the same as having a scientific study about black people by polling a majority of transracial dumb fucking white kids wearing blackface and a pocket full of eminem records

is your fucking tiny brain capable of understanding such a simple fucking problem with this "scientific" measurement?
if you cant, im sorry but youre too fucking stupid to communicate with other human beings and should just go to your local social security office and apply for a tard wrangler, because you definately need one, if youre that fucking stupid.

They are mentally ill, they obviously dont think right

No you stupid fuck it has nothing to do with passing
even when you pass you still have gender dysphoria because ITS A FUCKING NEUROLOGICAL BRAIN PROBLEM
it doesnt go away because you look cute in a summer dress
are you fucking stupid?

Because all trans people are just looking for attention.
All of them.
Zero exceptions.

id have one with you too id think, it being platonic is more than fine with me

damn son you are mad for no reason, take your own advice or go to anger managment

What? How society would treat them is exactly why they go full trans.

MtF, that is.

T. butthurt non-passing faggot.
You literally have no reason to be mad about being a boy other than not attractive to straight males. The ultimate fetish of any faggot is seducing a straight male and some faggots become trannies just for that.

qq more faggot
dont make a stupid fucking statement if you dont want to be called a stupid fucking person

I do pass and I have a wonderful husband and I live in beverly hills.
Make up more bullshit.
I fight for actual trans person so they have a voice of reason so they see the world isnt just a bunch of homophobe faggots like yourself and crossdressing larping aids dumpsters, and fucking faggots trying to brainwash innocent cis people with mental illness.
I come here because this is where the people are the most fucked up and need to hear my voice more than anywhere else.

I honestly feel bad for trans

I have one of those old school nervous conditions and my life is a mess

Cant imagine what its just like to have been born that wrong
>transition
>still have the skeleton of the opposite sex
>noone thinks you are "really" who you think you are

>I fight for actual trans person
Why fight for suicide? Once you hit your and others his your 30s and 40s, like most trannies, you will commit suicide because only then you guys will know you truly fucked up.

literally all i said was two of the things they accounted for and you went full retard

You dont understand the meaning of the words you use.

Here's another example of what they did is fucking stupid and why you acting like its not and you treating it like some scientific absolute gospel makes you a fucking retard too:

I wanted to make pancakes, so I measured how much spaghetti my brother Luigi added to my pancakes and decided that pancakes were actually more like spaghetti then waffles.

>I don't get why trans people go full trans knowing how society will treat them.

there are two types of "full trans" people in my book

Type I - Passing Full trans: These people may have been motivated by legitimate gender dysphoria or perhaps just had very feminine looks beforehand. They pass completely as a girl and live like a girl entirely.

Type II - Non-Passing Trans: These people may have felt gender dysphoria for years, but realized they would never have passed until some moment in their life when they realized things will never get better for them. I consider these people to be legitimately mentally ill, unlike other types of trannies. They may be extremely aggressive in their transition, including getting SRS quite early on, but it's all for naught, as they will never come to pass

now you are just baiting me no one can be this stupid. you are literally putting words in my mouth i never said

Attached: 1433957817466.jpg (392x293, 39K)

>NOT PASSING IS SO HARD. WHY CAN'T I BE ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO OTHER STRAIGHT MALES OR BE ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO FAP TO MYSELF NORMALLY.

Attached: brainlet 3.png (586x578, 37K)

>now you are just baiting me no one can be this stupid. you are literally putting words in my mouth i never said
idiot

Is not a choice.
Is either that or we kill ourselves.
> inb4 drama
Nah mate, that's dysphoria for you.

Gender theory is a complete sham of a social science and the term gender with regards to the sexes was coined by a pedophile who based all his research off his perverted drive to mutilate a young boy. Gender theory has about as much scientific backing and weight to it as the rest of the social sciences, i.e. nothing but subjective reports.

There are only two sexes, male and female. This is the way it has been for literally all of sexual existence. There are plenty of biological aberrations that cause sexual disorders, but these are so statistically insignificant that they are essentially footnotes. Only until the 1970s with the spread of the feminist movement did you start seeing a complete revising of the reality we've known for thousands of years, the glorification of aberrations, and the deconstructing of traditional thought.

all i said was
>they controlled for sexual orientation and hrt impact
i didnt say anything else. they could have controlled for a lot more that i dont remember, and you went completely autistic saying anyone then can qualify as transgender.
take your spaghetti waffles and tell me im wrong

I just called you an idiot to bump the thread, sorry