/drugfeels/

>tfw out of painkillers and can't get anymore
Worst feeling ever. Now I see why people break their bones to get more but I would rather buy some but I don't know anyone.

Attached: 1515284967706.jpg (1250x1450, 684K)

What pain meds were you on

My favorite
Tramadol

i know the feel how long u been using? if not too long might as well quit while your ahead. if u got cash hit up walmart/etc. for some robo gels 600mg of em will have you feeling good all day

pretty degenerate, why not just go to doctor saying your depressed and feel tired all the time. get some of that good shit

Damn man. Good luck getting that.
Took me quite a few trips on ketamine to get over pain meds. Ketamine can actually act as a painkiller in its dissasociativenes, but nothing is quite as good as the real deal

u at the point where u get hit with full blown withdrawal yet?

dxm is different than opiates though.

because benzos are different than opiates.

Isn't ketamine one huge meme for underagefags who can't get drugs? I rather just go get Dope.

Nope I don't get addicted.

SSRIs suck ass and so far have only made me more suicidal. Only thing that helps are opiates

>Ketamine

Don't knock it till you try it. But yeah if you want dope you want dope.

No I mean if you have the option.
Let's say you can get Ketamine or weed which one would you go for?

>dxm diff
yeah but its still fun and a drug none theless but trust me i know nothing touches opiates. just having some in my hand gets me high. but i been through my withdrawals and havent touched methadone/morphine/perc/trams in a few months. i got a reliable script for gabapentin and it gets me through and where i like to be nowadays. dont get me wrong if i could get my hands on some id relapse immediately. the addiction is forever

Ketamine, definitely. The disassociation and trip can feel amazing. Like you're not even in your own body. It beats the hell out of shrooms or acid even. Weed just gets boring ketamine gives me a will to live briefly

ive done dex and pcp. no ket yet. dissociatives are the best, weed sucks, and opiates are king. also prefer rooms to acid

>opiates are king

No denying that. K just kind of helped me ween off of them a little bit more.

how do you typically acquire these meds

if heroin was the only recreational drug i had access to, i'd still be content

Is Tramadol even addictive? I've done it twice and didn't find any craving after. The only cravings were psychological.

> don't believe I have chronic depression
> just realized last night that I hate being sober and I need something to impair my cognitive function just to get through the day, be it weed, alcohol, herbal supplements, kratom
> holy shit my life is on the decline
how did it come to this bros

I have an acquaintance who is in their 50s. After a lifetime of painkiller abuse they are falling apart. Bones are weak, teeth are falling out, organs failing, in and out of the hospital all the time, and the high from painkillers stopped being pleasant a long time ago. It is for this reason I suggest you suck it up and detox.

Nothing is addictive tbhfam. Only people with addictive personalities.

Attached: DGW-mqgVoAA8bb-.jpg (1200x911, 134K)