Shes 100% using him for social media gains while fucking Chads on the side isnt she?

Shes 100% using him for social media gains while fucking Chads on the side isnt she?

Attached: 6FF698F0-2F81-4EA6-A400-255ABBB40D68.jpg (1334x750, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=trophy wife
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fucking Chads on the side
Do you even need to ask?

yes, what else would you expect from a roastie?

Attached: 5654254524254.png (900x900, 450K)

Nothing stop his from fucking Stacies on the side.

>mfw faze rug probably thinks due to an inflated Eceleb ego that these girls get with him because of his personality and appearance
>he probably even thinks theyre looks matched

Attached: 67C99669-C8D8-40CC-B93C-BC81D83AAFD3.jpg (640x640, 66K)

>she
That's gotta be a man. Look at the shoulders.

Normally yes but this one looks like a no

She might be devoted to him based on his stature and ability to provide and defend

I've seen it before

Nah it looks that way because shes standing next to a midget soyboy with a 20inch shoulder width

Your dubdubs and my erection confirm this

>bape
who is this pleb

I have absolutely no idea who these people are... but yes.

And he is 100% using her for her body. You don't look at that makeup-slathered moose and see a good companion. That's cheap fuckmeat and nothing more.

he should find a cute boyfriend. he would be great.

I love standing next to taller women and comparing my shoulder length to theirs, a high-test giantess Stacy gf would be hot af

neither of these two are attractive
they both look like caricatures
the girl doesn't even look real, to be honest

It is scientifically impossible for a man to use a beautiful woman for her looks due to the fact that women are the gate holders of relationships and sex.

lmgtfy.com/?q=trophy wife

>muh metaphors
he's using her for her looks, nothing more.

Women are the gate keepers of sex

That is not just a metaphor, it is a fact of life.

You cannot be used if it is entirely down to your decision, because any guy is willing to fuck at a moments notice

Some women like having someone shorter next to them because it makes them feel superior somehow

Some girls like shorter guys because of a sort of pedophile syndrome

and nobody goes up to a rusty gate. doesn't matter what you "keep" if you're trash, you lonely bitch.

bug boy and statue man with titties, who the fuck are these retards?

>Women are the gate keepers of sex
what does that even mean? You get a girlfriend and you guys fuck. It's what people do. It's how your dumb ass got here, in fact. You're making it sound like women are like bronze colossus laser totems, shooting all but the chosen one who dare approach "sex", using holy fire.

Attached: 1515042662828.jpg (750x733, 102K)

It's the cult belief of Jow Forums to keep them virgins instead of being redpilled and going out and getting sex.

it's more important that robots share their time and love with each other, than keeping them away from roasties.

you can technically still be a robot if you are bisexual.

But gays cannot be robots, since you can get gay sex anytime you want.

that's nice, lol. words of "wisdom"

don't have a clue who this is

>20inch shoulder width

are you retarded? 20 inch shoulder width is like 95th percentile or some shit

Some youtuber who made it big doing call of duty videos. His name is "faze rug" and if you search him on the googles you can see pictures of his assets he got off playing video games