/britfeel/

Snug, smug and comfy edition

Attached: britfeel march.jpg (2657x1943, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOff_bi0lyk
gov.uk/government/statistics/schools-pupils-and-their-characteristics-january-2017
gov.uk/government/statistics/schools-pupils-and-their-characteristics-january-2011
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5588877/Nine-men-one-aged-just-20-arrested-child-sex-exploitation-late-night-raids.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_Hispanic-majority_populations_in_the_2010_census
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_African-American_majority_populations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_Asian-American_majority_populations
youtube.com/watch?v=L1Zqol7ARCk&t=63s
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=65ea873fF2Y&start1=0&video2=OM30LJPOzvw&start2=0&authorName=snoopsagan
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPKyqAAd4jc
youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s
youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M
strawpoll.me/15453594
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want a virgin girlfriend you are paedophile.

Give me 72 milves instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOff_bi0lyk

Nonce Hunter Trailer released!

>havent drank anything in two months
>just went to the pub for a few pints
>3 Guinness down and I am actually fucking wrecked

Hmmm

Just found out a friend from primary school died, been asked to go to the funeral but I'm not sure what to do. I hadn't spoke to them in about 10 years, feels a bit like I'd intruding to turn up. Feels weird man.

>Pros of living in a 1-bed flat
>get complete control over my living space
>freedom from family or flatmates
>Cons of living in a 1-bed flat
>800 bong a month
Do any anons here live in 1-bed flats and is it worth it?

It's alright but space is a real fucker. Get used to living light, owning very little. The alternative is having a normal amount of stuff but looking like a crazed hoarder.

>1-bed flat
Is that not a bedsit?

In Birmingham, 31% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 36% in 2011

In Bradford, 44% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 47% in 2011

In Luton, 21% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 30% in 2011 - a fall of 9% in 6 years

In Reading, 44% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 53% in 2011 - a fall of 9% in 6 years

In Manchester, 37% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 46% in 2011.

In Coventry, 49% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 60% in 2011 - a fall of 11% in 6 years

In Slough, 16% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 22% in 2011

In Nottingham, 46% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 56% in 2011 - a fall of 10% in 6 years

In Leicester, 29% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 34% in 2011

In London 26% of primary school children were white British in 2017. This fell from 31% in 2011

Blackburn (47%), Sandwell (43%), Bedford (49%, down 12% in 6 years from 61% in 2011) and WoIverhampton (46%) also have less than 50% white British primary age children

gov.uk/government/statistics/schools-pupils-and-their-characteristics-january-2017

gov.uk/government/statistics/schools-pupils-and-their-characteristics-january-2011

Attached: le rotherham face.png (726x545, 80K)

I thought bedsits share some facilities.

Wish the government would allow oriental women into the country.

>The alternative is having a normal amount of stuff but looking like a crazed hoarder.
pretty much my bedroom

Ok lads, so this just happened. I was out having a meal with my family (parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts/uncles/) who I don't really like but I was made to go because I spend too much time in my room. Anyway they started talking about politics and my grandfather said it was 'ridiculous how we don't send the pakis back'. I got really mad at how ignorant he is and told him he shouldn't say things like that and just because some pakistani people might do bad things doesn't mean all of them are bad. Fucking old people are so stupid, can't wait till they all die off. Anyway, basically all my family turned out to be a bunch of racists and turned against me, and I argued with them for a bit, called them all stupid and left in a huff. I'm at home now and still angry about it

Rape gang arrested in Derby

Quint Brit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5588877/Nine-men-one-aged-just-20-arrested-child-sex-exploitation-late-night-raids.html

Attached: quint brit police.jpg (1082x1200, 193K)

There's plenty of them about m8 just get friendly with the chink takeaway place

t. Tyrone O'Juan-Williams de la Provincia de Xiangzhou Province

Attached: 1519309802687.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

Oh fuck me, I didn't know bedsits were that bad. I don't think I could stand sharing facilities.

Why do Americans hate us?

>Doesn't leave his room
>Sides against his own family against serious and pressing issues that are genuinely detracting from this country and its international image.

Attached: you.png (1946x708, 173K)

We're all in the shit mate how about not adding to it by trying to ruin our thread?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_Hispanic-majority_populations_in_the_2010_census

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_African-American_majority_populations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_Asian-American_majority_populations

t. Abu Mohammed Al Qiddifuq Derbydishu

good at gta online races
get a few lads talking to me sometimes because i belong to a group like gay gamers
and win quite often

If you got the money, Quest is for the bookin'
youtube.com/watch?v=L1Zqol7ARCk&t=63s

>where you live
>your weight
ok lads I'll start
>Ohio
>approximately 35 crates of beef patties

>homosexual who cannot go one moment without referring to his sexuality.

i joined a group having no idea it would be displayed when i win
only got gta v for pc the other year

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=65ea873fF2Y&start1=0&video2=OM30LJPOzvw&start2=0&authorName=snoopsagan

Attached: man-at-the-crossroads.jpg (1200x500, 242K)

Because they wish they had Pakistanis to rape their female relatives all over their country.

>ywn be made chief by a tribe that worships your dad

Attached: PC.jpg (1005x755, 138K)

why would you care about what the yanks think

>Essex
>Approx 300 bottles of spray on tan

They have niggers and spics for that

>Someone spends minutes writing out a long piece of bait
>Just hide it immiediatly without looking at it or the replies

Attached: 1519787804735.png (258x544, 105K)

the more people who go to a funeral, just the short nice part at least, the better it is for people and family. You can just be part of the backdrop of respecting people and nod sagely. Thats how i perceived my dads funeral at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPKyqAAd4jc

Attached: 1481771754997.png (638x687, 398K)

I'm going to watch the Manchester derby and no amount of brainlet or goal posting can stop me

I'd kill myself too if my son turned out like you.

U BETTA NUT DISTERRB ME FRUM MY DERBEY GAEEEM

Attached: 1522246728232.png (485x443, 25K)

I fucked up, I fucked up big time.
My mum was in a bad mood today and I dropped some clothes on the floor, she went mad at me and I decided it would be a good idea to feint as if I were to punch her I didn't actually hit her, but it did make her flinch quite obviously, she wasn't impressed and now she won't forgive me.
I'm fucked aren't I?

Attached: Hmmmmm.jpg (250x214, 8K)

I hope this isn't real. Yeah, you fucked up. She'll be kicking you out soon because your presence makes her feel unsafe.

Genuinely do no see the appeal of sportsball in any way. Goes completely over my head.

the best part is I dont support either of them so will hope for the stadium to collapse or someone to get their leg broken

I think that's pretty good advice actually, I can go and just duck out before it gets too intimate. Just need to find a way to get back home for a weeks time I guess.
Posting more comfy intro music for weird feels
youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s

Go and apologise profusely and tell her you would never harm her. You might need to force a tear.

live in Bradford and last bank holiday Monday, it was 90% non white.
I made that observation whilst out.
not an over exaggeration.

we will be leaving Bradford soon, it has become too bad to want to raise a child in.
unless youre some liberal whose in heaven at the prospect of living in Bradford, I think most whites will eventually follow.

the whitest faces will be the poles.

so my thoughts are, is this what they want for every town? really?

or is it simply because they don't live in Bradford to experience this, theyre in their middle class white neighborhood and think, well I don't see this problem so it doesn't exist.
then only when theyre all like Bradford will the think. hmmmm.

just a thought. inb4 im just a racist.

That was pretty autismus of you, lad. I just avoid my parents when they're pissy.

>treating your mummy like this
If I were your mummy I'd be giving you a beating right now.

Attached: gz1.jpg (800x1093, 154K)

>as a male I'm not allowed to use my strength to my advantage

Why? Women can use their bodies to get what they want, can I not use my physical superiority in the same way?

I kind of want to move out but she won't let me, I understand why desu, I'd probably die of hunger. She most likely wouldn't kick me out, just trap me in here with her constant moaning.

You dun goofed but at least you know it was a bad call lad. I think your best bet is to give it a little time for the air to clear and then sincerely apologize. Don't hedge it with an excuse, tell her that acting that way towards her was wrong and you feel really bad for it.

>as a male I'm not allowed to use my strength to my advantage
what?

Attached: Arnold Stare.jpg (560x383, 60K)

If you were in my house I'd be giving you a spanking

I thought that faggot was removing the trip?
another lie I guess.

Like it's illegal to be imposing and to intimidate others. I can't force my will on women who are weaker than me by using this strength, this natural advantage.
What's the point in it? And why is there a double standard?

STOP RESPONDING YOU BASTARD CUNT

It was a heat of the moment thing, this is the first time I've ever acted violent towards my mum.
Not sure how tall you are, if you're under 6'2, I'd probably beat you up, kek

What will your dad (or her partner) do when they find out?

YIKES.
lad, please... you have to sort this tism out.
if you want to go that is, its on you.
mummy mummy, junnie want milkies.

>it's illegal to be imposing and to intimidate others
Not at all mate, what on earth are you talking about

She's divorced, nobody else will know.

>I can't force my will on women who are weaker than me by using this strength
so your asking why you're not allowed to rape someone? Men use their their physical presence all the time in work or social situations. Just not literally heeming on someone like a scumbag

Yeah you did.
You need to go on damage control, say it wasnt funny and your going to move out on your own accord, because of how sorry you are.

Honestly someone punching their mum is an awful thing to do.

Attached: 1519141383733.gif (350x181, 824K)

>if you're under 6'2, I'd probably beat you up
lmao DC trying to act hard

I am a god.
How can you beat up a god?

Attached: jcv5.jpg (804x817, 376K)

Yeah, in retrospect, that was kind of dumb to say, I'm skinny as fuck.
So you're non-existant?

>The tripcunts are filtering in again to circlejerk.

tbf Gooseberry is about 5'6 and also skinny and a bottom gay so you could probably take him

how DARE YOU reference OUR LORD DAGOTH you mollusc.

youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M

Me moving out is the last thing she wants tbqh, I will apologise eventually.

he's got a friend in me :^)

Attached: Jun26.png (1440x810, 1.63M)

I COULD TAKE ANY OF YOU CUNTS
*windmill punches wildly*

Sounds cute tbqhwyl.

Attached: Mugi.png (268x237, 36K)

Ok Death Chan, pick your tag team partner to face the Gay Mafia

Yeah? Think your 'ard lad? I'll fight you lets take this outside
*closes eyes and starts flailing about*

Someone big like DM or Shippy, I'd be the quick one like scout from tf2, while the other would be like heavy.

*gets naked and starts spinning*
YAYAYAYAYAYA

Norf F.C or Souf F.C?

strawpoll.me/15453594
strawpoll.me/15453594
strawpoll.me/15453594
strawpoll.me/15453594

This is a very important poll.

>people still fall for the 'shippy is a hard lad' meme

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/64
4.1.b

Just by being taller and more muscular I am breaking the law.

Saaaaf Eff See

why didnt you just post this in the first place? We dont need some saga for you to make a 'state of this country lads' post

honeymoon is over for Norf F.C.

Attached: norf gets smashed.png (1194x660, 103K)

Jesus christ, this is one of THE worst posts here in a long time. Fuck me

>people with actual problems are targeted and bullied here. thats if pol bait isn't going on

When does this ever fucking happen

>Now its full of uni fags larping as mentally unwell shut ins because they convinced themselves they have 'depression' or 'anxiety'. impossible to post here about bennies without getting bullied by some egotistic prick at uni who'll look down on you

So fucking ignorant, wrong, and stupid. Several of the younger ones are actually already diagnosed, sp and Crona to my memory. Age isn't some stamp of legitimacy for you to be here, it just shows you've been less successful in improving your own life.

Attached: wtf.gif (415x253, 623K)

You are clearly a formidable opponent. My sensei taught me never to use this technique unless my life was in danger, you should feel honored to see what I'm about to unleash
*puts arms behind back and sprints towards you*

F00k 0FF Y0U FO0KIN SUVVERN CANTS
t. a southerner

reposting as I didn't get a response

*dabs aggressively towards you*

If you had your own diary but it was from the future and you had written in it till the day you die
would you read it?

I'm subsidising their degenerate lifestyles with my fucking taxes

wait I'm confused, was this done in jest or did you do it with a serious face as a threat? The latter would be pretty bizarre and you should probably say something in that case

Attached: pepe-confused.jpg (600x600, 28K)

>A person is guilty of an offence if he-
>(a)uses towards another person threatening, abusive or insulting words

So not only do these laws not apply to women, it also makes 90% of the posts here illegal.

NORF FC TILL I DIE
NORF FC TILL I DIE
NORF FC TILL I DIE
NORF FC TILL I DIE

>would you read it?
nah fuck that nigga

I know what it would say anyway.

"Gg, retard."

It was semi serious, I wanted her to shut up but I didn't want to actually hit her, just make her flinch.
I'm a bad boy, and not in the sexy way

>Thinking being diagnosed with depression and anxiety means anything

Getting diagnosed with an actual anxiety disorder like GAD or a mood disorder like bipolar is a much more accurate indication of a troubled individual over the vague and general label of being anxious or depressed that anyone who walks into a gp gets stamped with

Yeah.
"shourai o kaerou" - me

>people here unironically think you should unconditionally love your parents just because you're related to them
Idiots

Attached: 187723623.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>getting taxed even though I'm well under the allowance
>go on the government website
>super slick, everything works well and is clear
>click 'Did you pay too much tax?'
>Page not found
GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU FUCKING THEIVES

This desu, when my mum is in a good mood, I love her ever so much, but when she's in a bad mood, she's a fucking unbearable cunt.

>Good mood = she does things for me
>Bad mood = she asks me to do something