Anyone else here who wants a nice girl that's a little chubby? Like I mean decent sized boobs...

Anyone else here who wants a nice girl that's a little chubby? Like I mean decent sized boobs, big ass and thighs made of cellulite, and a nice, pudgy, belly? Pretty much a girl like the picture? Anyone just want a girl where you can watch TV with and she wound sit on your lap and she'd allow you to rub her belly and play with her belly fat?

Attached: IMG_9696.jpg (367x500, 116K)

hell yeah, chubby gf is best gf. cuddles, pizza and shared insecurity ftw

>Anyone else here who wants a nice girl that's a little chubby?
Yes.
>Like I mean decent sized boobs, big ass and thighs made of cellulite, and a nice, pudgy, belly?
Oh yeah.
>Pretty much a girl like the picture?
Hell yes!
>Anyone just want a girl where you can watch TV with and she wound sit on your lap and she'd allow you to rub her belly and play with her belly fat?
Definitely yes.

Yes, my ex gf was a thicc titcow at 5'10" and 170lbs. Fun times in bed.

Ewww OP. Cellulite is disgusting

of course I fucking would. why even bother asking.

Hell yeah! Having sex with chubby thicc girls has to be the best sex! There's just so much to grab on! But honestly like always, there's always a limits

Sure, too bad she wants Chad to choke her and slap her.

I have two assumptions
1: this is op trying to lift her selfsteem
2: this is op trying to bait robots into "higher standards than what they are"
At any rate, I wanna marry op.

I'm OP and I'm honestly into girls like this. I go crazy for girls who look like that. No baiting, just wanna know if anyone is into the same girls as I am. I like raising self esteem though even though I have no self esteem. And I think I'm decent looking, it's just my personality and awkwardness that turns off women which im working in fixing

Yes. Atleast from my experience they are just more fun to be around. There is less pressure but just as much fun. The sex is amazing and you always have a way of teasing them by squeezing their rolls. I had a gf with literally the perfect proportions, great tits, fat ass, fat thighs and then the tiniest little belly that just poked out and whenever she pissed me off or got annoying Id just squeeze her tummy and shed pout at me.

I dont understand how more guys dont appreciate a little bit of meat, but there are definitely limits.

I've always preferred chubby girls since I was old enough to be interested in females. They're just better. I have absolutely no idea why most guys prefer skinny girls. Like why the fuck would I want to fuck someone who has the same body type as me in freshman year of high school? I've even had friends that gave me shit for being a chubby chaser come back after dating a plus size girl and tell me I was right all along. You're definitely in good company here, mate. And good on you for being able to admit what you're into, I'm definitely convinced that a lot of guys out there secretly prefer BBW but don't want to admit it because they're afraid of being "weird." I never gave a shit about that, sometimes being a little psychotic works out in your favor.

I would absolutely smash her desu

My girlfriend is chubby but I want her FAT

Her boobs are too big for my taste, but I like her thighs and belly.

Then Feed her, dummy

Attached: 14AF5067-9459-4FF3-AA75-0C3D4C56A7B6.png (4299x6071, 361K)

What do you think I'm doing? I'm encouraging her to eat more and be lazy

Source?
Godspeed, my brother

Room or something from pixiv. Most of his work is untranslated.

Attached: 1A02D4AA-7D27-48FE-9326-B503897AD959.jpg (600x846, 137K)

2/3 youve beesn muted yeah yeah

Attached: BF9780BC-26C5-4511-84BC-4DCD12CD2E75.jpg (600x846, 137K)

3/3 muted for 16 seconds blah blah balh

Attached: 1D2C7356-2E00-4F07-8B5E-0C35243DBB96.jpg (600x846, 147K)

Nah not muted, just taking a shit. Big fuckin thank for you, my guy.

He wasn't talking about you. Are you new or something?

Nah i just thought you were expecting a thank you.