You ever wonder what your life would be like if you were born a muslim instead...

You ever wonder what your life would be like if you were born a muslim instead? It must be easier getting a gf with the arranged marriages thing, but then again that might not be so great if you get forced to marry an ugly girl.

Attached: muslim chad.jpg (720x960, 57K)

>what would it be like to be a completely different person?
it would be different XD

more like your family would berate you all the time for being a limp-wristed faggot and then behead you

Had a Pakistani friend who was visiting family and working over in the states for a bit.
He was one of the nicest people I've met, but he hated American culture. With what little English he could manage he used to complain about the lack of community. Also the only reason he went home was because he had to get married.

Muslims invented arranged marriages because they'r all natural born incels

>if you were born a muslim instead?
? I already was. But I'm not Chad like pic.

My dick would be mutilated, I couldn't drink beer or eat bacon. No thanks.

In saudi arabia they get arranged gf's and arranged government jobs.
Its life in ez mode.

Its shit
Normies here are psychopathic and insane
Arranged marriages are for rich betas who will settle for used up roasties posing as modest virgins
There is sand in my ass and i'm horny

Attached: images.jpg (174x289, 10K)

As someone from a culture of arranged marriage, there are positives and negatives. For one, you get a free wife so that's a plus. Also, it is effectively anathema for a women of an arranged marriage to get a divorce. If she does so, she will be excommunicated from her family. Not sure if you can get away with beating her though. As for the negatives, you're are expected to have children and of course you probably won't even have romantic feelings for her as sex is purely for reproduction.

Attached: 1519930614001.png (234x250, 76K)

This. Also, it could be worse and you could fall in love with a white girl like i did :/

>only having one wife
kek

>extreme political correctness
>everything is tied with allah
>cant wear certain clothes
>cant eat certain food
>have to pray 5 times everyday
You are basically a fucking robot trained to obey the system. Oh boy and lets hope you werent born into a war zone or smt, jeez. But all that shit is worth it when you can have an ugly and stupid wife, huh?

Great so I have a choice between a totalitarian religion or turning gay...

>have an ugly and stupid wife

Attached: 1523055626413.jpg (738x870, 78K)

>born muslim
>bosnian muslim
Literaly the same as being christian, muslims from other countries even attack me because they think I'm making fun of them when I say I'm muslim

Muslim here. I wish I had an arranged marriage.

What's keeping it from happening?

All muslim girls are landwhales with ugly inbred faces
There's a reason why they wear trashbags

My country (Turkey) for the most part doesn't have arranged marriages in its culture. We're very much first-world.

>All muslim girls are landwhales with ugly inbred faces
toasty roastie detected.

So its all the bullshit with none of the benefits.
Sounds terrible.

It's pretty hard to think about something like that since you would probably be totally different person so does it really even matter.

It's not bullshit for me.

Most muslims are inbred, dumb and fat.
t. actually sees muslims every day

You're still not european, Mehmet.

>arranged marriages thing
Not a thing anymore in 99.99% of muslim countries, maybe unless you're in pakistan or some shit

t. muslim

Attached: 1511809749240.jpg (444x470, 40K)

The thumbnail looked like a guy cosplaying as popeye the sailor man.

Attached: 1523093182316.gif (680x986, 1.15M)

Your parents aren't just going to marry you off for no reason, typically that happens when there's something in it for the man's family. Like a business dealing or for connections.

Cool. What was your point?

That you're far from being a first world country. You're leader staged a reverse coup.

I was raised in a Muslim country as the child of a diplomat. The culture there, and their religion is intimately connected to it, is repressive at every level. We need what the west had until very recently, not Islam, and I imagine my life would be a lot worse had I been born into even a very well off Muslim family.

i envy muslims because they run businesses with their extended families, running a deli or a gas station with 5 of my cousins would seem like a lot of fun to be totally honest, being born into that it seems like your whole life is set up for you and you don't have to worry about things too much, maximum comfy

Yeah the only redeemable part of this shitty culture is tribalism and incest
Having other people to depend on is far better than being completly alone

I love how Turks think their country is even slightly comparable to European ones. Fucking hilarious

Nope
If they actually prayed five times daily they'd be more healthier

Lol very much first world, are you kidding me?
Must be a joke