You will never die a meaningful death

>you will never die a meaningful death
>you will die in some shitty hospital attached to a bunch of tubes and wires keeping you alive
>if you join the 'army' you will get killed by some sandnigger for the good of greater Israel
I just want to die for my Nation and people. I dont want to kill myself, I dont want to wait until my body cannot take it any longer and I certainly dont want to die deployed to kill some villagers in Syria. There will never be a chance to die in a meaningful way anyway, if any serious war breaks out you would just get melted by a nuke.

>inb4 "hurr u r just dying for some rich man"
>inb4 "hurr u r just dying for some kike"

Attached: 1518462542101.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

join the navy, user.

>hardly any direct combat
>rigid life structure
>good pay
>good friends
>good skills

>sit in a tin can for several months a year
>sleep 28 inches below another dude's bunk
>work every waking minute of most days, get treated like a bitch
>brobably get fugged in the shower-room too :DDDddD
>if by some chance your autistic ass does get laid, you'll either get syphilis at a foreign port or get a few years of a skanky ho cheating on you literally every second you're not physically present, before dropping you the second she can claim alimony and take half your mediocre paycheck.

The United States military is absolutely for niggers, the only slightly-respectable choice is joining the Air Force as a pilot and even then you have a good chance of just falling into a shitshow anyway.

Sounds like you just want to LARP desu.
I suggest you stay away from the military because you have a mental health issue.

Enjoy getting kept alive in a hospital bed alone

air force for what?
bombing innocent middle-eastern villages or different sovereign nations because theyre a threat to Israel's power?

>The United States military is absolutely for niggers
That I agree with

>oh boy lets not focus on what i can do and instead dreaming about something you will never get
If you are so obsessed with dying for your country then why not anything else other than being a nazi. Becoming a businessman and make a lot of money for your country, helpinp people around your community. Or maybe just grab a gun and kill some sandniggers if you hate them so much. But you will never do any of that because you are a weak and pathetic pussy who will find all the excuse in this world to blame everyone and everything else for his own incompetence. I fucking bet you would hide in your closet or begging for daddy to flee from your fatherland if a racewar actually exist. I hate you Jow Forumstard, do not step your shit ridden foot in this board again

Israel can burst into flames for all I care.

To fight and die, to make my mark as a tiny ant that did a little more than the others, to feel the heat and sweat and pain and blood and starvation, as the bullets and explosions rock my world, would be a gift to me.

most people find meaning in boipucci

You can ask to not be resuscitated, you wouldn't be taken to the hospital and you could just pass where you fall.

Also, war is hell - even if you're not dying for (((them)))

Perhaps you can live for a cause that gives you meaning. You could do something with your effort besides violence.

Attached: Tags_DNR-1[1].jpg (300x188, 9K)

I have no will to be a 'nazi', pic related is an example which could easily be a picture of a Red Army soldier and the caption being about the Motherland. I have 0 interest in politics, ideology or race. I dont hate the Arabs and made it quite explicit that I DON'T want to kill them because there is no reason to. I also never said that I dont want to contribute to society and help others, my post is about death and that it is meaningless nowdays in this modern and advanced society. I dont appreciate you putting words in my mouth either, that I would want to run away from a war is absurd and a completely made up statement that you put in because you are so scared of different viewpoints and problems to life.

And that should tell you a lot about what kind of society we live in, where people only find meaning in erotica and strange fetishes

>air force for what?
I wasn't saying it was a more moral choice than the Navy, just that being an Air Force pilot is pretty much the only military path that contains non-niggers. No matter how much affirmative action and niggery you have in your nation, it doesn't change the fact that a nigger can't fly a fighter. A nigger can hop in a trench, a nigger can mop a ship's deck, a nigger can even do maintenance on a nuclear aircraft carrier because the crews are so large that there's enough redundancy for nigging. On board a military aircraft, there is no room for that and so the community stays fairly based while they fight wars for Israel and China.

sorry user, I must have confused you as British... you know, the country with the best navy on the planet?

>British
>best navy on the planet
This is Jow Forums, not /his/.

>You can ask to not be resuscitated, you wouldn't be taken to the hospital and you could just pass where you fall.
That isnt my main point though. In the past there would be meaning to fighting and dying, even if it was highly propagandized. Im not making a point about hospitals in specific but about the way one from this day and age passes.

>Also, war is hell - even if you're not dying for (((them)))
It is a hell I would be willing to take part in. And no, before anyone says 'muh war iznt lyke call of dooty xdddddd' I know this fully well. I am just sick and tired of living my life as a lonely wagecuck where all that matters in my life is paying bills, keeping the internet running and going to gym. I just see dying in a proper war defending my country against an invader (literally doesnt matter what kind) as a MUCH better alternative than the deaths we endure nowdays which is a)In a hospital b)Getting killed in the street c)killing yourself d)joining the army and dying in a foreign land for no reason

>Perhaps you can live for a cause that gives you meaning. You could do something with your effort besides violence.
I am all the time. I dont live in a wealthy country and am having prospects of starting my own firm one day, but that is nothing close to any sort of fullfillment

Dying in flecktarn would have been a blessing my dude

Dont lie Jow Forumstard, i know your shit game.Daydreaming about dying is cool and all until it actually happens. The fact you keep repeating on and on about dying for your country and killing any enemy seems to show how much Jow Forums has brainwashed you. It has reached to a point where you think its the only way to truly live a meaningful life. You mention my point about becoming anything else but immediately throw it away. You keep whining about how modern society is garbage while made no attempt whatsoever to fix it. Go ahead, kill your enemies if you are so ready to die for your country. Grab a gun, made plan and change the world. Rather die trying than to bitch on an anime website for loser. And remember, no one else around you think like you because they are not delusional

did you vote for trump? if so thats what you fucking get, retard

>hey you might be a conservative? FUCK YOU TRUMP SUPPORTER
gtfo retard

Clinton and Obama created Isis, btw. I'm not saying they backed out of Iraq creating a power bubble which exploded into Isis, no, not that at all. Clinton and Obama hand picked special operatives to create, train and maintain ISIS.

Why are leftist cucks so fucking retarded? Left or right either way you're bending over for the Jew. Unless you vote for an independent party you're a piece of shit.

Attached: 1435734876948.jpg (405x447, 14K)

>Also, war is hell
no. this is a meme perpetuated by normie bootlickers. every veteran i've met said they had the time of their lives warfighting. granted, not everyone can handle it, but most men can,, we're fucking evolved to for fuck sake

Idc i wanna be in the army so WW3 would start so I can take down as many sandniggers, commies, and Russians as I can. I wanna die doing something meaningful. I wish I was born during the world war era

>just want to die for my Nation and people.
Why don't you actually do something good, instead of dying for a nation-state which only seeks to oppress you?

Your navy has been irrelevant for almost 200 years

>200 years
Britain still had the best navy until WW2 ended

because that 'time of their life' is shooting raghead arabs with rusty AKs in a village

Thing is, WW3 would be a 5 second war because of Nuclear weapons. This is what I said also in my post that there is no way to die a meaningful death

Im not even an american.
Why are leftists and neo-libshits so paranoid about 'blumpf'

Yeah, ww3 wouldnt be fought with tanks and bullets. We'd just get melted by a nuke

This. THIS. Anyone saying "lmao join the Navy" has either never served in the Navy or did some greenside shit like Corpsman. Being on a ship as a junior enlisted man fucking sucks, just trust me on that. Join the Air Force or pick some cushy non-combat position in the Army if you're trying to use the military to escape NEET life.

fuck off Anarchist. My Nation and its people are the most important thing to me, It is corporations that oppress me and countless others through its greed and superficiality

Consider joining the National Guard. Trump is deploying between 2,000-4,000 troops to defend the southern border from illegal invaders.

For the last time.
I. Am. Not. An. American.

>fuck off Anarchist.
I'm not an anarchist, shit head.

Who else sees a Nation as a force of oppression?
A fucking anarchist

Inside every gook is an american waiting to be free

I really like the "manliness" war has historically had. You have the strength and determination of thousands of young men. You have the strategy from the officers, and their relationship with the politicians back at home. You have exciting battles. The modern military is absolutely trash. The officers all have a wageslave mentality, and there's no opportunity to actually do impressive things. The soldiers are almost all welfare queens, and the ones who aren't might actually be worse thanks to their intense love of Israel. I was on Jow Forums and /meg/ and told them about how since I was a little kid stories of Caesar and Napoleon on campaign completely enchanted me. I asked them if I was wrong to think of the current year army as just a bureaucratic waste of time, and they just told me to fuck off with no defence of the military at all. So many people can't even comprehend the idea of wanting honor or glory. Just look at the reddit fags in this thread arguing against you. They're all emasculated children who want nothing more to life than comfort. It disgusts me.

I just can't find meaning in modern life. Being born feels like a curse, but suicide feels like a waste.

Attached: 1505139237178.png (1022x731, 643K)

Don't listen to him.

Yvan eht nioj

Attached: ritsu_fingerchen.jpg (562x543, 133K)

The United States Navy eclipses every other navy on the planet, it's not even a fucking contest.

I think you're idealizing the past and cherrypicking the genuinely brilliant officers to fit your nostalgic ideal. Most officers back in the day were pampered aristocrats who bought their commission with daddy's money. Even as recent as World War I you had royalty leading armies because of their name, not because of their actual ability.

>be yuropoor
>get truck'd
>die for glorious diversity
your problem is now solved

Attached: 1523052482436.jpg (604x646, 56K)

>>you will never die a meaningful death
Tenno-heika banzai!

Attached: 1520091041444.jpg (1127x685, 190K)

>implying dying for the glory of your sovereign isn't the utmost honor

I would post something but it has become such a low hanging fruit I wont even bother

Ah fuck it
>be american
>get shot

Officers today are stuck up too. The difference is that back then if you were actually good you'd get promoted quickly. Instead modern militarizes just promote the person who says things politicians like. Actually. American generals are chosen by congress, it's the same thing as the rich, powerful families getting unfair advantages. I would certainly never be able to lobby the President and Congress for such a high ranking position.

Considering the shear amount of time in history, you might be right that I'm cherrypicking. But it's pretty much undeniable that past militaries were all around more "manly." There was actual leadership involved in being an officer instead of being a tard wrangler like the current year army.

>british navy
>best on the planet

how it's going in the 18th century?

There were also more wars, user, large-scale wars. Maybe it played a part.

I think a lot of the problem is that instead of having real wars we have this insurgency bullshit.

Yeah. Fighting some gooks in Shitholeistan isn't like the good old national supremacy war with the european neighbor. But I doubt we'll ever see that stuff again.

What about Coast Guard? Saving americans in distress and keeping drug smugglers and other invaders out.

>But I doubt we'll ever see that stuff again.
Nope, thanks to the nuke that is

The fact that global warfare has transformed into nationwide psyops and manipulating "democracy" (which is really just subservience to international finance and the media) is so frustrating. I genuinely can't see any other position in life that would satisfy my archetypal desires. What drives normalfags to go on? How do people find any purpose in modern life?

it's sad that this thread gets so few replies before being archived while gayshit and political bait stays up for days

Fucking this. Jow Forums is transitioning into /b/ since /b/ has went to shit. It's a fucking shame. Could job anone for keeping it alive. Faggot, racial and political b8 threads belong on their dedicated boards.

I joined, I fucking regret every day of it. I could be making almost double for the same job in the civilian market. You'll have to deal with retarded leadership, people stealing credit for your work all the time, and then be given paperwork for speaking up about it. Then when you tell anyone how bullshit it all is, they say "Well the benefits make up for the less pay" Well guess what, they really don't because if you factor in the bullshit you have to go through, it really fucking doesn't make up for the pay.

The best way to "fight for your nation" is to the end those who are killing your homeland (leeches, rednecks, whores, (((them))), whatever is most evil within your country), pick up your rifle, knife, hatchet, whatever you have, and get to housecleaning.

I trust you, user.

Attached: I WISH WE KILLED 3 MILLION.png (1600x900, 1.63M)

Air Force is all about how much of leaderships dick you can suck and how willing are you to backstab everyone else. Nobody will tell you this before you join but if you're not willing to volunteer most of your free time away doing gay bullshit, then you won't get anywhere in the Air Force simple as that. because even if you are the best worker, most reliable, and can be trusted the most you'll get is a "good job" but if you suck at you're job, act like a dickhead, and have no work ethic, as long as you volunteer more than the other guy, you will out shine them like no other.

I'm honestly starting to think that there's a legitimate group behind all the gay threads. There's no fucking way Jow Forums was able to be sane for so many years, and then randomly 50% turned gay back in 2016. It might have to do with their attempt to split the friendship Jow Forums and Jow Forums had before reddit invaded and when both of them could actually agree on many problems with society. There's a lot of tranny mods too. I've noticed them prune some perfectly fine threads if they say things they don't like. That gives these degenerate newfags an advantage, but it doesn't explain where the fuck they all came from.

Unless it's just a handful of dedicated spammers. If you go on /asp/ for any amount of time you'll be able to identify forced memes very quickly, and noticed that it applies really well to fag threads.

Am I just screaming into the wind at this point?

I'm in the National Guard right now, but I start basic in around a month. Once I get out though there's a big chance I could work with watching over the Mexican Border since I live in Arizona, and right now the Arizona and Texas branches have to work with that. Dosen't really seem too Jew to me.

Attached: mirror goddess.png (1273x965, 1.25M)

I don't know what fucking timeline you're in user but if you want to die a meaningful death for your nation you've literally never had a better opportunity, if you live in a white country then you're watching it be destroyed more totally than Germany was in 45 and if you're not a retard you should be able to see who is responsible. But nice larp.

Yeah We need to kill the obnoxious faggots.