This is probably the worst thing ive heard this year

this is probably the worst thing ive heard this year

Attached: Lil-Xan-Total-Xanarchy.jpg (355x355, 20K)

what the fuck is going on with his body?
im skinny and i look x10000 better than this

Attached: 1521623757974.jpg (1280x720, 312K)

With an album cover like that you can't possibly expect much anyway. He looks 14 mate

is their anything white people won't do to gain the acceptance of black people?

i mean you got a point

>A prepubescent looking cunt with shit tattoos with edgy name referencing prescription sedatives is somehow a popular rapper and there are many like him.
Wew what a timeline

face tattoos are never ok

Fucking finally. My idiot fucking friends are eating this shit up and its one of the worst records I've heard this year. Why do people like this shit?

If I had a torso like that I would stop making trap and become a trap instead. Imagine how many buckets of cum he could take up his pink butthole if he grew his hair longer, got the tats removed, and put on a nice schoolgirl outfit.

How old is your friend group? Just wondering as I figure this guy is just a meme for teenagers.

Around 18-19 like me, but I just don't get the appeal. It's just bass, it doesn't even have catchy hooks.

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

he would have been so much better if he stuck to depressing drug related songs but he let his fame go to his head and now hes just a justin beiber of rap

lil xan is a beaner

Xanax is a hell of a drug user

You're just jelly he has an ideal hip to waist ratio for embracing

emo rap was made by whye boys

im pretty sure this kid called me a nigger over xbox live a few years ago

And here I am waiting for another album by Ski Mask the Slump God which prolly won't come out, waiting for another xxxtentacion album if he doesn't get sent back to jail again, and waiting for another Lil Uzi Vert album or Playboi Carti album

Mexicans can still be white

Not this shit again. Mexicans are not fucking white you dirty fucking Chicano.

Your taste is just as shit

t. el ogro de las americas, el hijo benedicto del diablo

Attached: 1518731000933.jpg (753x1024, 224K)

Imagine taking the cartoonized contemporary music scene of rappers embracing rock aesthetics seriously, I had to deactivate all social media how socially isolated I grew from all this obsession over new rappers, one wonders if we were like this throughout our music phases, the only certainty is that I haven't encountered this much cringe since the last emo wave, I always expected behavioral aspect of subculture to evolve and honestly thought we were going forward in this regard

He looks like if the meth cooking child molester from True Detective was a teenager.

Attached: HeatherDisapproves.png (337x499, 191K)

Don't listen to underage mumble-rappers. They took over the music industry like some cancer and people unironically listen to that garbage.

looks like homegligar13 if he was a rapper

It seems to cycle to and from peak shitty. Thought it's hard to gauge when it seems like they're all trying to 1-up each other in shitiness

I mean some of them are good. Take for example Matt Ox. Actual legend with great lyricism if you ask me

Attached: 123.jpg (272x185, 7K)

What the fuck is that thing? or

if lil xan is a beaner then I am kanye's son

Lil Xan is Mexican

He said in an interview he's Mexican. His name is Diego

fucking love matt ox

hmm that would explain the retardation

This guy could really take off if he became a trap-trap gimmick

He's a pale skinned Beaner. His das is probably white which explains his shocking white features.

The fuck is up with ugly goblinos getting facial tattoos and rapping these days?

Koakuma kunny
jakanl

Attached: 1522870261270.jpg (885x1097, 372K)

His Dad is Mexican.

lmao, this kid is 21 and built like a 13 yo, which is especially sad considering he's only 5'8"

dont do lean/xans or youll end up a weak bitch like this kid

he's also been getting mad pussy since he was like 12, maybe you're missing something pal

The fact that you even listened to it shows what a little fucking faggot you are. I hope your mother gets raped.

i thinks hes like 19 or twennie somethin....

still a fag tho