Newports Ain't Half Bad

Asked for Marlboro Red 100s, and the cash attendant gave me these instead (dumbass). They aren't half bad, however.

Attached: NewportRedCigarettes.jpg (2278x2248, 1.43M)

>being so beta you didnt correct the cashier and ask for them to grab you what you actually wanted'

shiggydiggy

Attached: 1519327075556.jpg (225x250, 8K)

>misheard marlboro red for newport non-menthol
Could happen to anyone desu

>smoking niggerettes

liked newport reds when I smoked
they were a good halfway point between marb reds and camel filters when I wasn't in the mood for one of them

>Shitports
Why the fuck would you smoke those turd tier cigs dude? there's tons of other brands that aren't absolute garbage.

>not switching to a pipe and smoking Carter Hall
>not switching to American Spirits if you're too hipster for a pipe

Lmao garbage shoulda just gone and got marlbro reds no exceptions

He said newports, not newport menthols

Seriously what a fucking idiot, paying like 5 bucks for some dried leaves, you might as well get the ones you fucking want

they are non-menthol, niggers smoke cools

I mean if you read the thread he wanted Marlboros.

Tfw the anti smoking brigade have made menthols a illegal in my country. Never got to try them before the ban

they're shit for numales, nigs, and girls
only good when you have a cold and don't want it to feel like there's glass in your lungs

>not wanting to feel the heavy load and terrible feeling of easily preventable pain in your lungs
fucking pussy.

I normally smoke amber leaf rollies anyway with no filter. Just wondered what they'd be like. Oh well I guess I could always just roll some mint into a cigarette or something anyway

exactly, thats why i smoke

>smoking
>2018

Attached: 93b5fff124a7e4043094aa6e62cf07bc.jpg (1519x1080, 347K)

>quit smoking
>not even because of health risks
>just didn't like smelling like shit
sometimes I almost miss the wheezing

Am I a homosexual for smoking Turkish camels?

Cigarettes are like eight bucks a back or more. It's one of the things keeping me away from them. I would try smoking a pipe but it would make me feel like a hipster faggot.

pipe smoking is a much more economically viable option. you arent a hipster for it unless youre doing it for attention or the classiness of it.

This is a thread for mature and distinguished gentlemen who aren't afraid to take risks and live on the wild side.

If you want to follow all the rules and be a slave to society than go find some other thread. If you want to be a rebel than light up and join the discussion.

Attached: coolsmoking.png (600x1114, 532K)

He probably had a brain fart and just grabbed the first red pack he saw.

I smoke putters, am I gay?

>not smoking pic related

yeah you have to deal with all the faggots who think spirits are "le hipster" but honestly the black pack is the way to go

i figure if I smoke 1 black cig vs 2 marlboro reds for example im saving both money and my lungs. plus its the ultimate man-tier cig featuring no faggy menthol and 25% pipe tobacco to boot. enjoy your headrush robots

Attached: godtier.png (650x650, 299K)

They're not great but they're as good as Marlboro reds, I like Marlboro blacks 100s. Premium tobacco product.

If you really want to save money, you can buy American Spirit tobacco in these big tins and just roll the ciggies yourself while getting that delicious Spirit flavor