BLACK IQ

>Black genetic IQ is 81

Is this true?
You can figure this by deducting European ancestry from African Americans.

I think it's more accurate than African IQ scores (too much malnutrition and infectious disease everywhere). Monkeys hit an IQ of 66, but Sub-Saharan Africans hit 65, so something is very wrong here.

Attached: 1523053496182.jpg (1000x1500, 1.59M)

>by deducting
By "deducing", not "deducting", you retard.

But yes, blackies are numbskulls.

I mean, you get African peoples that lived as they should (hunter-gatherer life style) that were capable of battling and over-powering British soldiers with firearms, so that happening places severe doubt on the idea of a 65-75 IQ.

They literally used highly complicated guerrilla tactics to win over advanced military technology.

It's definitely not monkey tier.

>implying you won't get fucked by a bunch of gorillas in the jungle if they lunge at you from the trees, even if you have submachine guns

>It's deducing not deducting

It's deducting.
When you deduct you subtract.
When you deduce you find something out.

Verbal capacity is just one part of intelligence (Richard Feynman was a horrible speller, but he was a mathematical genius), so you're fine.

I know. I slapped myself after I posted and even tried to cancel it. Not that you should believe me since I've been very bad, but anyway, carry on.

>In the Jungle

but it happened in Saharan plains with rock formations, etc.

It's really not easy to successfully ambush and attack an armed regiment when you don't have foliage everywhere like the Vietnamese, and it takes a good deal of thought to be successful.

From what I remember the average for an American black is about 85, with saharan blacks having like 20 points lower

why would this surprise you? African nomadic tribesmen live a stone age life and they only made real contact with the Western world in the last 400 years or so and the vast majority of that time they were either ignored or enslaved. These are paleolithic people in a technologically advanced society.

They lost though didn't they? They won a single pyrrhic victory and then got crushed.

Please tell me your joking cause if you actually believe this I suggest you get your own IQ tested

That isn't his point. Obviously an enemy with far superior technology and much greater numbers will win, the point is that the tactics necessary to provide a serious resistance to that require a great deal of intelligence.

It makes sense that they'd get crushed, but they still won a victory over people with superior intelligence and weaponry, and you can't be retarded and do that.

The 20 point gap is explained by malnutrition, disease, and European admixture.

Malnutrition (which is EVERYWHERE in Africa) can cut 13 IQ points off of you. European admixture (most blacks are a 1/4 white) makes you smarter, so you get an extra 4 points. Then infectious disease (Malaria, etc) can make-up for whatever malnutrition doesn't take from you.

It's an easy 17 points right there, and when you realize most Africans have never even seen paper before, you can add 3 onto that.

the 0 trips of retardation

>I need a constant reason to feel better than someone else or I'll kill myself
there are options, user

lol rekt/10 xD

Attached: ecksdee_Faec.jpg (600x600, 24K)

Your assessment is correct
Read about the Flynn Effect
A lot of it can be thought to be related to poor nutrition and education over generations

You can just take the difference between blacks in the US and Europeans.

1. Blacks in the US all came here because their ancestors looked strong and got chosen to be slaves. Also, the smart anscestors stayed in Africa. The white people chose the dumb ones.
2. Most blacks in the US are lower class/dont get as much education as whites. So, their not going to do well on an IQ test. Even if they do get educated. Their parents probably didn't. Society also probably has lower expectations for them.

Its almost an impossible questions to answer whether black people are dumber than white people using data. Until nueroscience gets better and we can understand if specific genes effect cognition. Just figure out if some one is dumb by talking to them. Don't look at their skin

I think you're right.
1 in 10 black people have an IQ of 100 or greater.

>Blacks in the US all came here because their ancestors looked strong and got chosen to be slaves. Also, the smart anscestors stayed in Africa. The white people chose the dumb ones.
Wrong, the people chosen were chosen because they were captured in wars or kidnappings by other Africans.
>Most blacks in the US are lower class/dont get as much education as whites.
The IQ gap persists across educational and especially class level. Poor whites have higher IQ than rich blacks. Furthermore, there are countries like Russia, where ethnic Russians (who are white) have much lower income and standards of living than black africans but still have much higher IQ (US blacks around 85, ethnic Russians >98 I think).
>Its almost an impossible questions to answer whether black people are dumber than white people using data.
No it's not. We can look at differences and since it's very obvious that environmental differences are very small we can know that there are major genetic differences. Furthermore, twin studies have been conducted, and with these, you can remove the environmental differences completely.

Anyways forget all that OP what's that grill from? I really dig the art style of whoever made that.

>you can remove the environmental differences completely.
Society treats you different wen you'ee black. Lower expectations and everyone treats you like your dumb. Bullshit twin studies seem to forget this

>It's almost impossible to answer if blacks are dumber than whites using data
>although we already have tests that prove the exact same thing
Caucasoids and Asians as well as Arabs managed to bring forth civilisations and inventions. Sub-saharan Africans did not.

I think that's true.
I mean, could the average 100 IQ white man make a functional civilization?

I don't think so.

Humans have been on the plane for at least 300k years. Your sayinh groups for being better based on the last 4k?
Civilization is probably more related to who found river valleys and discovered agricultural first than genetic differences

>Blacks in the US all came here because their ancestors looked strong and got chosen to be slaves.
this is so wrong it's amazing. You think the Europeans went around the jungle looking for big broad shouldered men to enslave? Fuck no, they went to the coast where the slaves were being sold by other Africans and they paid for what they could get. There was no selection bias in terms of who was chosen to be enslaved.

>Your sayinh groups for being better based on the last 4k?
There is absolutely no reason to think that blacks would have drastically changed their lifestyle and society to allow for the creation of anything resembling a civilized nation were it not for European intervention.

It's kind of sad, but black people were forced to fuck their lives up, and white people did it to them.

They'd be better off chucking spears than riding motorbikes.

The point is, Africans didn't invent anything in the last 3000 centuries while you and me and billions of other people are using commodities and inventions that distinguish us from animals.

Half my family is African-American with some Afro-Caribbean, so all descended from slaves. The other half are African Immigrants from the eastern part of Africa (slaves were from the west of the continent). African immigrants look down on black Americans. There was an interview where DL Hugley was taking to an African about Obama. The African trolled that him by saying 'we send you presidents, while you are still slaves on welfare'. But the worst split within blacks in America is that of dark skinned and light skinned blacks.

No one hates niggers more than a black person.

IQ test were invented in France with the idea that the person is already educated in mind. Most Africans have shitty or even no schools so that kinda screws everything. I'm sure a nigger can get higher, but a lot of niggers live in disadvantaged areas so until we work on a lot of the corruption and lack of infrastructure the IQs will be low. I could go on to other reasons I think this is the case, but that would just derail this thread.

Attached: 1509223692214.png (800x800, 823K)

>could the average 100 IQ white man make a functional civilisation
I don't know what you're trying to say or what your argument is. Thousands of years of war, struggling and agony are producing the best civilisations on Earth, save for Africa which relies on gibs but ultimately fails due to their inhabitants' lack of intelligence.

This pol tier level of shitty science going on in this thread, almost as bad when polacks take two different studies and literally just subtract the numbers to get their meme black stats

I'm saying some one would've discovered agriculture eventually by migrating to a river valley with seasonal flooding.
The fact that Europeans were the ones who did this first doesn't mean much considering all phenotypes spent 296k years as hunter gatherers.
Based on your logic sand niggers are the masterrace because the tigress and Euphrates are closest to Africa. Unsurprisingly that's where the first civilization happened

An IQ of 100 is on the higher end of the black African bell-curve.

It is the Genius of the black race.
It is 140 IQ to other races.

Could your average Wal-mart shopper build a civilization could stand for hundreds of years?

The brain it takes for that is extremely powerful.

>could a single person build a civilisation?
If you're not a nigger, you surely are just as dumb as one

I'm a lefty and even I see the correlation between race and IQ.

I think black people could have been way more numerous if white people didnt fuck everything up back when racism and slavery was everyones mind set

This, we fear China's rise, while we treat Africa as a charity case.

even if that is true, it doesn't lower you iq significantly

no, they had it all when they wuz kangs. crackers even stole wheel

ITT: idiot Jow Forumsak circlejerk

Attached: goodpill.png (1600x2780, 489K)

Hi everyone, I just want to apologize about these posts. It is my first day on Jow Forums and I didn't realize how threads work.

Sorry everyone!

It is because being intellegent is not as rewarding in Africa as being physically strong.
It doesnt help that IQ is like 80% genetic

The board you are looking for is Theyre the guys who actually give a shit about this stuff

Of course its true black people are retarded

>Could your average Wal-mart shopper build a civilization could stand for hundreds of years?
yes. iq 100 might be average now but it would have been quite high back when most societies where built. it's gone up a lot over the years

The people that rule over others are generally smarter than the populace.

Roman emperors and senators were typically geniuses even if people don't want to admit it.