So what's with the whole neo paganism thing going on in the far right...

so what's with the whole neo paganism thing going on in the far right? I mean pol used to be this whole pro protty/catho/ortho christian thing and then all of the sudden varg appears.

Attached: 1481336979775.jpg (532x559, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwL_x_x_ElQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ1S4MXpsFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pagan religions are fucking awesome, it's really sad that the far-right has to defile them.

Because they kept going on about m-muh heritage but when they realized that christianity is also a religion from "sandpeople" and not native to their backwater forests of savages they had to drop that as well.

but couldnt you go back even further before paganism

People figured out that you can't be christian and hate people so they decided to stop pretending to be christian

Well they can't go back to from before they settled there.

The jews tell you that the pagans were savages, when in reality they were just your run of the mill European villages with wholesome people living their lives, the vikings attacked and expanded their territories just as much as other cultures did at the time. So, user, what's the point in calling them 'savages'?

Attached: 1522898114670.gif (565x385, 1.18M)

christianity is just judaism with another prophet, Jews are pretty hateful on their own

I literally never see jews ever having a problem with pagans. Hell they prospered under the romans wtf are you talking about

This.
There are still a lot of trad Christians over there though.
I don't think I've ever gotten a clear cut answer on this, but if anyone has an answer or source please respond. Weren't some of the Nazis (at least the officers and members who practiced occultism) interested in rooting out Christianity too? Not all of them, but the ones who studied occultism and paganism. There was like a group of them who wanted Germany pagan again, right?

Jow Forumstards are stupid larpers who's entire view of reality is based no emotion

>believing in a comic book religion that promotes raping and pillaging
Its the most retarded thing I've come across

Sort of, the christian prophet told them that the jewish rules didn't apply anymore and that they should love everybody. Christianity should have been "love: the religion" but then they got power and power corrupted them

>paganism bad, rather rely on this Ching4 comment regardless of the fact that it was written by an ignorant nihilistic dumbfuck who believes the cartoonized Jewish illustration of indigenous religions is competent to give you insight into the spiritual life of your ancestors

I also hate the stick Jew

So are you going to follow your gods and rape and pillage or you just going to meet with your fellow larpers and talk about how awesome your meme religion is?

The pagans on Jow Forums are only a small minority. You'll find many more pro-Christianity posts than pro-paganism posts, and often there are several posters in Varg threads who shit on him and paganism

>what are the crusades

it's entirely the work of varg tards its not representative of the far right

I'm actually working on a one-man black metal project as I have no friends to larp with
Regardless you can thank the Jews for the spiritually dissociated condition which has brought you here from an unsatisfying real life marked by cultural decline and feelings of isolation, irrelevance and powerlessness

The crusades was about kicking the muslims out.
It was and is complete justified.

>I'm actually working on a one-man black metal project as I have no friends to larp with
Good stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=dwL_x_x_ElQ

>being this christpilled
Sure sure, no Christian nation ever did any wrong.

Late night saturday mood

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ1S4MXpsFM

They also burned women at the stake for being witches.
But that was probably cause they were subversive pos that wanted to be whores and destroy the fabric of society for their selfish wants.