See that a girl has an IQ higher than mine

>see that a girl has an IQ higher than mine
>instantly become attracted and interested in her

Attached: 1523105315931.jpg (900x1200, 649K)

ex gf had an iq of 140
she didn't do jack fucking shit with her time other than complain about depression and play coloring games all day

Low IQ privilege is being able to find a girl whose IQ is higher than yours

Eh, my IQ is one point higher and I'm pretty much the same
Smart people are interesting regardless of their achievements.

By the way, what do you think about determining rights based on IQ? It would answer the question of morality relating to animals, sex, etc. For every 10 IQ points you have more rights.

I too am in Mensa desu

Mensa is for autists who want to feel special after being bullied all their lives

Nice brainlet cope.

Who cares about IQ if you don't use it

What do you mean "don't use it"? I suppose you assume that intelligent people measure success the same way average people do.

>have IQ of 160
>be less successful than 115 brainlet CEO

>realize that society is a sham
>spend your life taking it easy and laughing at all the dumbasses still playing the game

I could realize the same thing with an IQ of 90.
You're a brainlet if you're acting like a brainlet.

IQ is a meme, very rarely is it actually put to productive use. More often than not the person just sits around doing puzzles all day.

Being naturally charismatic on the other hand is immeasurably valuable.

People who live in huts have high IQ because they don't rely on machines to make intricate houses, food, clothing, tool, and

>10 more iq = more right
>t. low iq retard
At least say some form of real achievements like money or fame user

Keep telling yourself that. People with high IQ are able to do many things at once or in quick succession. That alone gives you an edge over every other worker unless you're socially autistic.

IQ has always been a meme. Even if you ignore that shit about having sports questions in IQ tests, the thing is we, as a species, still don't know enough about intelligence in general to measure it at all. Shit, we can barely come up with a definition for intelligence.

her rich parent's bought her in so she could live out her special snowflake animu waifu mary sue fantasy, same as the surgery to give her uguu kawaii eyes

pretty amazing how bill gates, elon musk, warren buffet, george soros, and all the other really important people never brag about iq or belonging to mensa (as if, lol). quite the opposite, as stephen hawking said.

and then there's trump...

>Girl has high IQ.
>Most likely to be well educated.
>Only wants men that earn more than her.
As robot you don't stand a chance.

Attached: Freezing eggs.png (606x630, 320K)

>only ever hear about them through heavily editing and scripting to make themselves look like nice guy
>not realizing famous ppl are more corrupted than everyone else
>not realizing they secretly spit on you because your iq is lower
Brainlet

>naturally charismatic
charisma is a skill you train

this type of shit just makes me sad/angry

why is she allowed to be attractive and talented at the same time

>coloring games

wat

>roasties would rather freeze their eggs and wait several years for a chad rather than hook up with a robot

Attached: 1349634805999.jpg (720x540, 273K)

>see a girl has higher IQ than me
>don't give a fucking shit because she can't throw a ball, catch car keys, drive, operate audio equipment, take out trash, fix the plumbing, kill pests, etc, etc

they're still half a human being, even if their IQ is 300.

This brings back some memories. It's not a girl, by the way.

Attached: 1510601938506.png (657x527, 44K)

...is what you would like to believe about yourself, but the truth is you're just as or even more boring than everyone else.

Koakuma kunny ebin

Attached: 1522869354896.png (628x746, 362K)

I cant imagine someone who presents themselves so pretentiously has that high of an iq. maybe I'm wrong about people in every way

>tfw too smart to be succesful

>high iq
>shallow
>wanna be white
>plastic surgery
Nice to see that roasties stay roasties.

140 IQ here, everyone is dumb fucks here in South Africa, I can ask the average slut here where is California, where is Portugal, is Jesus real and they couldn't answer jack shit. I'm still a poor NEET with no career.

This quotient is on the Cattell distribution scale (SD 24). On a normal test (SD 15) that IQ score would read as 135.

Just thought you might like to know that.

>she has an IQ in the triple digits

Attached: 1522032900924.jpg (1024x970, 76K)

A high IQ doesn't mean you can't be a dumb slut. Being smart partly relies on how you view and interact with the world, and in her case she apparently has some issues on that front.

You probably are, seeing as how you're on Jow Forums.

>tfw no cute, dumb, good-natured artsy gf who does her best, but ultimately relies on you to think for her and make important decisions because she acknowledges that she's stupid

Attached: Monikafull.png (960x960, 587K)

Does anyone else feel really creeped out by this image? I feel like she's staring into my soul and can rip it out at any moment.

She's asian so she's not human, she's an insect

IQ is just how fast you can recognise patterns and they were created to measure autism and disability in kids

That's normal. Mainland Asians have no souls, so the void inside them seeks to steal the spirits of others.

Attached: 1522110623912.jpg (721x887, 274K)

Wrong. Charisma is a combination of attractive face, nice voice, and not being socially retarded

wrong. charisma is just straight up social skills. ability to be compelling in your interactions with others. it is possible to be charismatic through text. it is possible for old politicians to be charismatic. looks and voice are mostly irrelevant, but it's true that someone who's attractive is far more likely to be charismatic since confidence in yourself is key. it is still possible to be very charismatic while being ugly, but you would have to be some kind of sociopath or similar, or be otherwise unaffected by your own appearance and not uncomfortable with it.