Being below 6 feet

>being below 6 feet
pfft embarrassing why haven't you transitione,d into a girl yet

Attached: 1514657540108.jpg (527x705, 56K)

Because I don't want to. It's not fair-- I want to be Chad.

Attached: 1496512517390.png (601x447, 9K)

5'6 is the average in my country there is no reason

Because i'm 6'5" and not a faggot who's insecure or confused about their gender and sexual identity

Koakuma kunny
kebeb

Attached: 805e61597ea8bcc24c549c5273ebc4a5.png (752x1000, 350K)

how is it that every person on this website is 6'5, has an 7+ inch dick, is fit and successful?

your average incels
this is the bottom 20%
this is literally not enough for todays women
not even close
enjoy your society

I look like a fat neanderthal thats why

you can't be chad, you're a girl
keep lying to yourselves
thank you

>tfw 6 feet tall
haha git fukt

I would post a picture of myself but i'll get banned and honestly, a lot of robots are tall but not fit. They're usually skinny. Believe what you want but i'm 6'5", kind of successful but still in college, never measured my dick because I don't care, and and somewhat fit. I still feel
>tfw no gf
and have a shit ton of mental issues. I've met robots who were 6'7", 6'8"

how do you meet robots we dont socialize

You meet them online oyu fucking idiot

This pretty much
The easiest way is to pretend you're a fembot or femanon whatever you call them because that brings robots out of their shells. I have also met a few through my only friend, in discord servers, and there are some other ways.

That seems rude. why would you expect them to be friendly after you trick them like that? I'm glad I never fall for you "fembots"

Guys I'm 5'11.5

Can I lie on dating websites and say I'm 6'0"? My license says I'm 6'0 but every other time I've been measured it's 5'11 or 5'11.5

halp

Because being 5'10" has never effected my ability to get pussy or ass?

Because I know how to use humor and compliments and I know how to flirt?

Because I've got a 8 or a 9 level face?

Because all the talk of how men under 6 feet not pulling in women is total bullshit that isn't real?

>That seems rude
Not really. They're delusional enough and fell for it but I usually feel really bad for doing it too. I'll generally have a polite conversation with them then say some excuse for why I have to go. Also femanons are actually pretty prominent on this site and 80% of the time when you add one it's actually a femanon. About 10% i'd say are traps and another 10 are catfish.

Go for it i'm pretty sure women won't be able to tell the difference between 5'11" and 6'0"

>tfw 5'4
>average is about 5'7 or so in my country but still feel insecure

Why do you have to bully me?

>44490215
Just transition user, you won't have to be insecure when you're a cute girl

Trannies are degenerate scum, and also I'm not a girl in any way and I like girls.

Although I've only had one gf for a brief period of time but no sex (only kissing/groping) and that's it.

Please don't bully me. I'm here for a reason okay.

>you should transition because you're not 6 foot or taller
Is this the garbage you faggots are trying to pass off as propaganda? Pathetic. Manlets, you guys do have a chance as long as you're not a literal 1/10. There's a guy at my wage cuck job who's got a gf, he's like 5'6. The difference is he's decent looking, works out, and has confidence. You have to completely ignore you're height, act as if it doesn't even exist when you're approaching girls. You'll be fucking fine. What ever you do, do NOT transition.

LMAO imagine being THIS delusional, just turn into a girl already :~)

Manlets need to take the pinkpill

NOW

Koakuma kunny
lebeba

Attached: 2dd810af1f62e7c2c7f55b6208cecef5-sample.jpg (1400x875, 230K)

cute Koakuma kunny thank you

Manlets can't be real men

>Go for it i'm pretty sure women won't be able to tell the difference between 5'11" and 6'0"

I live in Washington DC. Most girls are tall here. They'd notice

But user I have uwu

Attached: 1522900710307.png (525x550, 113K)

Is it possible to get a pretty girl if you're 5'6''? Asking for a friend.

no, but you can always become the girl

My friend is now thinking about killing himself :(

he can be happy as a girl :3

My friend thinks dicks are disgusting.

>Anonymous 04/07/18(Sat)16:50:09 No.444921

Attached: 1506885418341.jpg (551x858, 93K)

any tips for manlets that wanna start transitioning

>tfw 6'0 patrician