Sleep deprivation

So the past 3 nights (over 72 hours) I've gotten maybe a collective of 6 hours of sleep. About a couple hours a night. Even while taking sleeping meds I am waking up a couple of hours after I go to bed and literally don't fall asleep until the following night.

I'm starting to hallucinate, have chest pains, and am so tired I'm nauseous.

Should I go to the hospital if this lasts another night? I need expert r9k advice for my life.

Attached: 1523121253171.png (331x278, 274K)

Also chills, which I guess is pretty normal for sleep deprivation

I went through about 7 days with only micro naps (maybe getting a total of 4-6 hours sleep in those 7 days?) while going through methadone withdrawal. I never hallucinated, though by the end I felt kind of drunk and my body didn't seem to want to respond in time to commands. My heart felt like it was all over the place and about to explode through my chest. I was so tired, but sleep wouldn't come.
Even the weeks after, I was lucky to get 2-4 hours a night. I did this at home, by myself. I survived, you will too.

Is there a reason behind you not being able to sleep?

Well that's good to know. Thanks user.

I think I might just be becoming resistant to the medication. I think this is my 6th or 7th sleeping pill I've been on over all. Typically if I'm unmedicated I'll still only get like the 2 hours of sleep, but then I hear people whispering my name and tapping me on the shoulder n shit. My hallucinating might just be manifestations of that garbage.

what sleep meds do you take?

Right now I'm on 10mg of Ambien which I guess is max dose and (not a sleeping meds, but sedating) risperidone to tone down my psychosis at night.

I took 20mg of Ambien last night just to sleep, but woke up about an hour and a half later anyways.

I could see that being related to the meds, depending what they are. Now that you mention it though, I do recall having auditory hallucinations near the end of my hell week.

Yeah I think that's pretty typical to have auditory shit after a while.

I might try going without the meds tonight to see what happens. Who knows. Everything feels pretty surreal right now.

ambien is shit my man.
you build up tolerance pretty fucking quickly and it only puts you to sleep. its effects wears off after 3 hours.
I prefer zopiclone or xanax. I'd tell you not to fuck with these meds because they ruin you in the long run, but I'm in the same boat and cant seem to shake them.

Yeah, that's the best way to describe it, everything becomes surreal. But, since I was coming off of methadone it is tough to know what was the result of withdrawal and what was the result of lack of sleep. A year and a half after kicking methadone I still can't sleep more then 5 hours a night. Anyway, best of luck!

Xanax is similar to temazepam in terms of sleeping aid, right? Unfortunately Temazepam didn't do much money re for me than the Ambien when I first started taking it.

I haven't heard of zopiclone though... Pretty good?

Thanks duder.. take care

Order some clonazolam if the docs don't give anything better than Ambien and seroquel (guaranteed to knock 99% of people out )

But beware benzos are addictive ad

Benzo/opiate WDing user here
shit sucks

I don't plan on living within the next few years anyways, so whatever will help me sleep I'll take. Thanks for the suggestion

Benzo's don't seem to do much for me, but maybe I'm taking the wrong shit?

I just looked and I still have my Temazepam. Is 30 pills a lot?

30mg I mean. Sorry, out of my mind

i feel for you
I've never touched opies but have been abusing all kinds of benzos for 3 years. I've tried quitting but I just turned into a raging alcoholic instead which was even worse. I plan to stop taking this shit after my last finals are done. 3 more months of this roller coaster.
best of luck to you, man. stay strong.

never tried that shit. nobody prescribes that here. from what I remember from my studies, it is even more short acting and mostly has hypnotic properties. xanax deals with anxiety mainly but also helps you to sleep. xannies have some antidepressant properties too.
zopiclone was my shit back then. liked it more than any other drug. it puts you into a happy dream like state even if you are awake. sometimes got some hallucinations too, then wake up completely rested. it also leaves a metallic taste in your mouth which I loved very much. but then tolerance happened and it didnt do shit for me anymore.
now I'm trying to take only 0.5mgs of xanax at night but I slip too often. for example I've taken 1mgs tonight and am drinking wine right now

stay away from benzos and Z-drugs if you can

Attached: 1507701166438.png (1280x720, 345K)

Lol take 15mg of melatonin, and 250mg of diphenhydramine. That'll put you the fuck out for weeks.

>250mg of diphenhydramine
absolutely do not fucking do this. OP said he is also psychotic. a dose that high could trigger a full-blown psychosis with hallucinations and make him go berserk.
melatonin could be beneficial though. never did anything for me.

You're probably right. Maybe a lower dose may work? I way 175lbs and 550mg is the threshold for hallucinations for me, I have no mental illness though.

Maybe 100mg? IDK. All I know is that it fucking knocks me out.

I checked, the recommended dose in adults for insomnia is 50 or 75 mgs.
he'd probably be better off with some benzos though.
antihistaminergic drugs are not indicated for sleep problems anymore. at least in yurop