Haven't talked to a friend in months cause he moved away

>haven't talked to a friend in months cause he moved away
>literally the second reply is him being DEEBLY GONCERNED about my depression

Why do normies always do this? I just wanted to catch up, not have him pretend to actually give a fuck after not talking to me for literally a quarter of a year.

Attached: noose.png (688x216, 77K)

Stop talking to that cunt. He doesn't care at all, he just wants to feel good for acting like he cared. You'll always have us.

Thank you user. I get that normies feel the pull to help, but like, this dude is literally 2000 miles away, if he actually cared he would play vidya or find some way to hang out with me that wasn't awkward conversations over telegram.

/rant

Attached: 1NIcd8LorXNPQ475rSxS-8RUAEsDYM-cBUU1kOClmKw.png (682x767, 438K)

Jesus, what a cunt. And here I thought normies were supposed to be socially aware.

>Why do normies always do this?
Why don't you tell us, normalshit?

top bants desu

Maybe, or maybe he's genuine. I have a very hard time maintaining contacts with people if I don't see them. That doesn't mean that I don't like receiving news from them. It's just so awkward to talk to someone you aren't seeing anymore. There's a Wizard I'm writing to a few times per year, and he's always talking about depressing stuff or anime and I don't want to talk about that anymore.

tell him that your ____ killed themselves and you're offended by his shitty edgy humor

Maybe if you didn't whine about how you wanted to die all the time, he wouldn't be so concerned.

He's literally laughing at your bitch-fits.

>implying I'm some fucking normal-fag who goes around telling people how im JUST SO DEPRESSED

Not everyone is a social fake-depressive cunt like you

Attached: 1512338546692.gif (650x450, 188K)

You're a fag who goes on Jow Forums to whine about his friend trying to be supportive.

And yet you posted poof that you're such a depression-whiner that you've become a laughingstock.

>complains that people think he's suicidal
>posts suicide memes

The only way you could have less of an ability to self-reflect is if you had a vagina.

Attached: spacey2_3337042b.jpg (620x387, 19K)

>uses /rant unironically

Jeeze, you are a fucking pussy

>making the quick bucks

lmfao who says shit like that? fucking queer, sounds like a corny ass white grandfather

Attached: 1510630257103.png (378x357, 81K)

>supportive

KEK kys faggot. that message has a clear condescending vibe.

Attached: 1514145953634.jpg (306x306, 20K)

It's a bit light-hearted, probably because it's not easy to talk about your friend's depression, you social fucking butterfly.

who can relate? WOO!

It's so sad when people only become compassionate when it's a life and death situation. What a fucked up world we live in.

>youre a social retard and I'm a social butterfly

buddy, youre on r9k acting like you're a social god, you clearly have no social or self awareness. kys

Attached: 1501764519347.png (420x420, 47K)

Maybe you're right, actually, and everyone around you just wants to make fun of you. You'll need to post a couple more frogs to fully convince me.

why the fuck did you whine about depression to someone that doesn't have it? enjoy the attention you whored for

Attached: 1520182895742.jpg (648x616, 57K)

OP's "friend" is a cunt, even if he's trying to be lighthearted

Attached: 1418447413481.jpg (619x406, 78K)

im not even OP lmfao. just defending the faggot. kys dude, pretentious failed normies need to gtfo this board.

Attached: 1492845420694.png (643x537, 231K)

Oh yeah, now I'm almost certain everyone you've ever interacted with only wanted to poke at the weird kid. Now tell me to kill myself again.

>he's being pretentious on a board for social rejects

imagine being this much of a loser

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

> literally a quarter of a year
You're not going to make it user.

Also, he's basically just joking around with you, but then again it's just so hard to envision how the got the idea that being sad is a topic of conversation for you.

But it was an appropriate condescending vibe, when directed at OP.

You had one job, you dumb frogposter.

oh madonn' how embarrassing

Attached: 1440743168054.jpg (653x590, 77K)

ITT we have the same emotions and thoughts as women.

Right cunt so how ARE you supposed to help out?

I'm in your normie friend's situation, but my coursework is intensive and I'm poor as shit, so no flying over/hours chatting. My best friend is a NEET with no other real life friends and through his facebook statuses and pictures I can see he's slipping further from escaping NEETdom. His current profile picture is genuinely serial killer esque without looking tryhard.

Sometimes he breaks down into these crises where he realises his situation with clarity and vows to get a job, volunteer etc but when I check up on it later he's all
>oh yeah I didn't get round to it yet
He cycles between depression, being outright suicidal, attention seeking, in denial, and wanting to get out of his situation.

WHAT can I do?

Attached: 1492325572127.jpg (678x603, 134K)

Koakuma kunny
qwyaaa

Attached: 0204cd0cbfb9921eb332c5bf2c8caccb.jpg (600x960, 181K)

That's better than them pretending it's not even a thing. Then being angry at you and acting like a cunt.

Why do failed normies come to this board and pretend they are high school bullies? Is it some next stage LARPing?

Suggest a psychiatrist.

It's not LARPing is it's on the internet.

>literally a quarter of a year.
Jesus Christ thats 2-3 months you namby pamby faggot.