What are the best filters for Jow Forums?

what are the best filters for Jow Forums?
what else should I add

Attached: file.png (227x175, 5K)

Koakuma kunny
wahah

Attached: 2131426fd5b2168ee02073dfd1554877-sample.jpg (862x1000, 86K)

BEHOLD LADDIE

Attached: filters.png (880x552, 21K)

>going through this much trouble so nothing affects your little bubble
Jow Forums isn't your safe space r/the_donald refugee

I don't use filters anymore. Sort by creation date, not by bump order. If you see anything you like, pin it and let the rest fall to the bottom of the page.

If there are a few threads you like to visit everyday, then the most underrated thing is Top, put Filters with every word of things you like (autism, smart but lazy, MBTI) and click TOP. It's more effective because now on first page you'll have plenty of threads relevant to your interest. You don't need to Pin them anymore. You don't need to go through 10 pages and Hide like crazy. I find it of utmost pleasantness.

Attached: 1522098053515.jpg (803x559, 84K)

hw*te bois BTFO

woah shit I never even noticed that feature

Attached: 1506852447264.jpg (283x544, 39K)

Keep Jow Forums on Jow Forums my dude.

Post your filters user. I've been meaning to add filters but I've been lazy. But seeing how on the first page there's 4 trap threads, I think it's finally time to add those filters.

>no trap or fag shit on his filter

kys faggot enabler

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.40_[2018.03.06_01.32.58].png (570x706, 326K)

Kill yourself niggerlover

Original content

why wouId you come to r9k then??

The best filter is to stop coming to this cesspit

Seriously after adding filters for things you dislike, what are you left with, quality posts? Mostly this board is trash.

Jow Forums is not about traps. Any discord/trap/r9gay thread should be deleted in an instant
Fags have their own board

To learn about the big plan

>Passing up making fun of suicide fodder retards permanently changing themselves to be deformed husks.

My filters:
>manlet
>short
>tall
>height
>feet
Guess what, I'm a manlet

Yeah, it's called Jow Forums

Orororo

>what are you left with
Pic related. The numerous hidden threads aren't because I hate them but because I Hide a thread if I decide not to post in it. It makes following things way faster.

Attached: R9K TODAY.jpg (1649x987, 302K)

Filter this, you manlet!

>not liking black supremacy cuck threads
>"lmao just out of your bubble xd"
neck yourself faggot

>being triggered by a group of pixels on a screen

Hello reddo

i think we should delete you. unless you're a little bit curious about the gay lifestyle.

That's how you see me so much.

Sorry the pic is so small, have to zoom out to get them all in.

It's really hard to keep r9k bearable. But if you're set up like I am, most of the threads here are pretty original. Kind of like old /b/.

Attached: makingr9kgreatagain.jpg (262x866, 83K)

you are like a baby
watch this

this is the archive from the last 3 days

Attached: 4.4.18 to 7.4.18 r9k archive.png (393x269, 5K)

It is for dollchan, but I hope you'll find it useful.
#words(lmao) |
#wipe(samelines,samewords,longwords,symbols,numbers,whitespace) |
#name[r9k](!Anonymous) |
#trip |
(#words(what did) & #words(mean by this)) | (
#op[r9k] & (
#words(mbti) |
#exp(/[ie][ns]tj|[ie][ns]tp|[ie][ns]fj|[ie][ns]fp/i) |
#exp(/white bo[iy]/i) |
#words(that kid) |
#words(fembot) |
#words(post your) |
#words(kelly) |
#words(crispy) |
#words(agatha) |
#words(discord) |
#words(school) |
#words(zeemaps) |
#words(white race) |
#words(kike) |
#words(i just want a) |
#words(t a b u l a r a s a) |
#words(britfeel) |
#words(femanon) |
#words(ideal bf) |
#words(ideal gf) |
#words(r9gay) |
#words(>age) |
#words(>your age) |
#words(secret santa) |
#words(write a letter) |
#words(letter thread) |
#words(would you) |
#words(if you could) |
#words(what's keeping you from) |
#words(what do) |
#words(lolcow) |
#words(chaotic) |
#words(your excuse) |
#words(/uni) |
#words(tfw no) |
#words(cuck) |
#exp(/neet(?:bux)/) |
#exp(/trann[iey]/i) |
#words(sissy) |
#words(hrt) |
#words(pink pill) |
#words(women hate) |
#words(men hate) |
#words(diaper) |
#words(trap)
)
) |
(!#op & #exph(/(?:
\s*){2}/i))

No it's called /lgbt/, /hm/, /cm/, and even /soc/ and /b/.
Pick one and go faggot.

you mad wh8te boi that the superior big black cock is leaving your wh8te women cumming back for more?

I'm already here though.

seems like boards that are just like Jow Forums.

I sticky "feet" for the feet threads desu

just use appchanx and "watch this thread" if you're that invested in this shitty website

Learn how to use regex, ffs user

kys you actual newfag

>being triggered by other people being triggered
>being triggered by reddit / redditors

Attached: 1472215276699.jpg (349x356, 23K)

How to make Jow Forums good:
Add * to the catalog filter, tick the hide box then press save.

Made a board on 8ch so I can take moderation into my own hands. If there's enough interest I could spin it into a standalone site. Board is /robo/ . No normalfags, no trapspam and no faggotspam.

Because those fags belong on

But there is already a perfectly fine Jow Forums on there, why would you want to make another?

You could improve a lot.
For example just do white bo* so you don't have to do two filters

If you prefer 8ch's Jow Forums, that's OK too. It's certainly several steps up from Jow Forums's. /robo/ has fewer rules but ultimately amounts to the same concept (what Jow Forums has become, except with actual rule enforcement). I think 8ch's Jow Forums is closer to wizchan before it was murdered, whereas /robo/ aims to be more like Jow Forums without the shit that doesn't belong.

Don't steal my idea! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!1!

Can I come there to plan? I tried making a board but keep getting the hack message.

Here's mine.
>inb4 phoneposter

Attached: 20180407_134339.jpg (1440x2452, 622K)

This cumskin got BTFO

Enjoy your little safe bubble faggot

Sure. If you want to discuss making your own site for us, or your own board with less general rules, feel free to discuss it on /robo/.

Finally, a place to discuss. I'll spread the word of your board from now on.

Just leave.

I've started coming here less and less with all the fag threads, degenerate threads, fembot threads, and anime posters. Every time I get on it's "you should cross dress", "look at this tranny", "discord drama", etc.

fuck it. Better places to be. Let all the fags have the board. THey tend to ruin everything when there's enough of them.

>Just leave.
good idea actually
I've started improving a lot in my life and feel like this place is just dragging me back down, mentally speaking

It's a balancing act. If you're on the way up, sure. Keep doing you. But once you get up there and settled, come back.

Filter or ignore:

anime
faggots
traps
sissies
discord
"secret club" fucks
hate

and a few others.

Every once in a while you'll stumble upon some random user that actually needs advice and will take it to heart and you can help.

Or used to be, at least. I could jump on here a year+ ago and talk to 3-4 random dudes a day. Now it's just me yelling at faggots for being faggots. So I'm not sure if there's any left.

Sorta sad. Was a good board.

We still need a place. Somewhere, anywhere. Come on, it can't end like this!

I filter nothing. A man doesn't need to hide himself from the world. Hee embraces every little degenerate thing within it and makes it his own.

Attached: 1522803966038.jpg (3592x2247, 520K)

I... don't know, user. I just don't know.

That shit adds up, bud. You can't fucking bath in faggetry and not come out smelling like lube and shame.

The same as I'm actively having to avoid political shitflinging and SJW/PC bullshit, I'm going to have to start cutting this shit out of my life as well. It sucks but it's better than having to endure it every day.

I too do not use filters. I like to face my fears head on. Ignoring a fire will only get you crushed by the roof.

>filtering johhny
Lad...

>wasting your time with a methhead's long ramblings
Unless you mean there's no point in filtering now that he's dead/jailed again

Time is of the essence, the trans/bbc/racist spamming is repost day everyday. Some guys are so lazy they even re-use the same pic/text so may as well Filter them than read the same text 300 times a year. There are enough threads left and if one day there's none, then there are other boards.

50+ threads currently hidden
/faggot/
/fag/
/hrt/
/cuck/
/agatha/
/kelly/
/white boi/
/white boys/
/bussy/
/trap/
/r9gay/
/gay/
/femboy/
/traps/
/fembot/
/trans/
/shemale/
/tranny/
/trannies/
/bf/
/boyfriend/
/sissy/
/cuck/
/chastity/
/boi/
/boipussy/
/boipucci/
/boipussi/
/boypucci/
/anal/
/homo/
/brap/
/dick/
/penis/
/cock/
/sex/
/whore/
/femanon/
/men/
/jav/
/boys/
/boy/
/mommy/
/lgbt/
/boobs/
/tits/
/udders/
/cow/
/milk/
/bi/
/bury/
/sniff/
/femanons/
/doll/
/nude/
/nudes/
/race/
/feet/
/butt/
/anus/
/ass/
/cunt/
/pussy/
/cute/
/feminine/

Attached: 1521480223595.png (307x269, 104K)

It's a ploy for shills and spammers to be able to get around people's filters. Don't tell them.

Attached: peoples attention on fit.jpg (1222x1531, 321K)

Reminder that the tulpa thread is made by reikos buddy. So there's a trap there on your catalog

What's keeping on this board? I could ask myself the same question, there's some much shit to avoid.

this is mine
actually just made it the other day so maybe I'm missing some

Attached: file.png (132x460, 5K)

The (occasional) interesting discussions & expediences to share and read. So much garbage now its barely worth it

Attached: 1511910523543.png (719x685, 526K)

/robo/ on 8

My issue isn't with traps (the actual people) but 'Freeza in a cocoon day 45' or 'my boibussi is overlactating' are posted everyday - every.fucking.day. No reason to bother even seeing them.

this board is filled with so much shit its hard to find actual content

Attached: file.png (95x28, 386)

do you have eyes on a different place to post?

>He doesn't have any r9k-like filters
>Only race-related stuff
The absolute state.

Although it's kind of funny to see the other side of this.
The rest of my list didn't fit. Just r9gay stuff and different variations of the n word. Since people who use them don't have anything interesting to say usually.

Attached: file.png (226x497, 22K)

>filtering /got/
but its fun to make fun of the show

I filter by image MD5 for every pepe and wojack edit I see, it's beautiful

Amateurish. (Originally)

Attached: Filter.png (137x31, 690)

Wow you fixed r9k nice

How do I format the 4chanX filter thing to get rid of all discord /xyx123 links?

chad**|dicklet*|elliot*|hairlet*|incel*|manlet*|mgtow|oneitis**|stacy*|stacies|suicid**|virgin***|discord*|facebook*|instagram|kik|omegle|snapchat*|tinder*|vocaroo*|whatsapp*|bf|boyfriend|gf|girlfriend|bara|boipucci*|boypuss***|cuntbo**|dickgirl*|ladybo**|pinkpill**|siss***|shemale*|trann***|trap*|twink*|britfeel|cirno|mbti|r9gay|unifeel*|uni