Raise daughter all by yourself

>raise daughter all by yourself
>she wants to leave for her mom who ditched her

Women are actually trash

Attached: 1kkeEU0.png (1440x1112, 391K)

this is why so many men are choosing to become gay. having a daughter would be terrible, either way.

Well, it's not like she's expected to be in her dad's entourage her entire life. She's almost at the age of moving out anyways.

I can sort of relate on the part having dad who is "more of a buddy" anf "hard to talk to" but at the end of the day, he raised me, was good to me, and he didn't have to be. Pic related sounds like a spoiled princess. Still just a kid after all.

>had daughter at 14
Don't feel bad for him, he was basically proto-chad who was too stupid to wear a rubber

>expecting cunts to not be worse than trash
>expecting that raising a good family nowadays is possible
when will you learn

ChaDad is probably banging her friends so it all evens out

sounds like her mom is a coastie and emotionally manipulates her with pictures of NYC or California hoping that she'll want to move out there

>t. roastie cunt who literally cannot comprehend how the mom/daughter could have done anything wrong and blame the dad who's trying his best to raise a daughter and have a good relationship with her despite the shit in his past
you fucking disgust me

this is disgusting. just imagine raising your daughter alone at a very young age while her whore mother has abandoned her, doing your best to make her happy and give her a bright future, only to have her ditch you. how can people be this fucking low? i'm so sick of this world

Well, one weakness most every one has is a crying mother. It is tough of course, so I wouldn't expect a girl to be able to handle turning down a sobbing parent.

Even myself, after a decade, I find it difficult to refuse my mother's requests to her face. It is why I simply deny her the option altogether and don't allow her to speak to me directly.

It is a shame, but it hurts less for both of us if we don't speak. I can avoid the strain of having to deny her and she won't receive blunt rejection. She still fucking wants me to move in with her. I'm 26.

Female ingroup preference just clobbers you over the head even if you do everything in your fucking power.

>girl wants to have a mom and a proper father figure
>this is somehow a bad thing because her manchild of a dad might get lonely
She's done nothing wrong.

Literally says
>real connection I can't have with my dad because he's a man.

Attached: 1523120990372.gif (400x446, 712K)

Would you see anything wrong with that if it were a son saying this about his mother?

Absolutely. My dad left us when I was a toddler. Met him a couple times afterwards but I can't imagine someone leaving their parent behind for the one who left them. Absolutely disgusting.

Not the same user btw.

1 random retard posts garbage that means all man/women are like that.

The absolute state of INCELS.

>She's almost at the age of moving out anyways
Y-yeah haha...

Attached: 1501432591183.png (112x112, 28K)

Yes. If it was exactly the same situation, where the father was a piece of shit Tyrone that pumped and dumped.
You can have rolemodels you can look up to in real life and in fiction. You can also force yourself into an environment (sports/clubs/firends) that's predominantly feminine/masculine if you wanted to. Bear in mind these options are only for normalfags

Attached: 1517896616395.jpg (1362x665, 142K)

>haha dumb incels am I right fellow normal people?

Attached: 1450228758331.jpg (409x409, 105K)

Her mom didn't just walk out on her, she was around at first, then moved away because of a job, but it seems like she was trying to stay in contact. I don't think she didn't care for her and she certainly didn't "pump and dump" anyone. Even now she's happy to have her daughter in her life again.

Gone is gone. She made her fucking choice. Leaving would not only be the biggest 'fuck you' possible to her father, it would excuse the mother for leaving in the first place.

Reminder that if the rolls were reversed, the mom would have brainwashed her children into hating their father and never wanting to see him.

>[angry meat flapping]

Now you're just being petty. I don't know why she chose to move across the country, I don't know what the father thought of that, all I know is the daughter doesn't seem to hold it against her and also that the mom can provide her with something the father apparently couldn't.

I don't see the big deal? She's not burning bridges with her dad. She's just saying she wants to spend time with her mom. The mom and dad are adults and surely they can compromise on this.

Also I get this is Jow Forums. But there's no way you retards can be getting mad at this. The Dad would probably appreciate a break and he could even start banging girls at his apartment again.

I can taste your incel tears ... yumm

see (nice pairs)
also, I'd actually think less of my father if he left his family for work. It's his main goal in life to provide and keep the family safe and secure - moving to the other side of the country and "showing" up randomly is abandonment, and he failed his duties as a man. Probably would hate him more than mom.

Attached: 1519656287890.gif (371x353, 1.52M)

She's 15, dude. You don't know how uncomfortable it must be to be a 15 year old young woman trying to learn how to be a woman from a man. Modern women are the way they are(roasties) because too much male influence. She might be lead astray because her mother sounds like her own balance with her masculinity and femininity is off thanks to the heavy male influence in her life.
You're so fucking stupid, OP. You men made this mess and just like a man you don't know how to clean it up.

>women falling for the "career>family" meme

She doesn't deserve shit from her daughter, she chose to go make loads of money and fuck rich chad.

Yeah, and if my grandma had wheels she would have been a bike, what does that have to do with anything?

Also, I'm pretty sure she would have had to pay child support wherever she moved, so the support argument is a little weak.

look mommy i learn how to shitpost

Attached: 1522453692799.jpg (399x384, 19K)

The issue is the 'walking out on them' part. The mom left. She didn't fulfill her role as a mother to her, and now she wants to get back in. People like that shouldn't be forgiven.

If the kid can forgive her then where's the harm? And it doesn't even feel like she thinks there's anything to fogive.

14 where the mother was 16, she was more mature. The father was still a kid ffs.

I guess it's just a matter of perspective.

Which just shows how little she appreciates her father. Sorry, but if a parent walks out on their child, then they don't deserve enjoying them grow.

Bullshit if you're 14 and banging 16 year olds you are MEGA chad and/or white trash, he got what he deserved

>Modern women are the way they are(roasties) because too much male influence.

Attached: come on.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Well it's not your decision now is it?

Citation fucking needed.

Her Dad will probably be glad of it.

>her husband is a great guy I really like him

Could you try harder to sound like you're not replacing your dad?

Koakuma kunny daughter

No it isn't. But having been in almost the same situation, I just cannot understand the daughter and her actions. I'm not acting like there's a clear right and wrong, I just simply can't understand why she would choose her mother in this case.

>doesnt understand what child support is
>doesn't know you need to be legally seperated or divorced to pay child support
>doesn't know it has to go to court
>didn't read the ledditors text
>didn't read that parents had the kid when they were really young, before mom was even in college
>doesn't understand that parents weren't legally married, and broke up soon after
>doesn't know what "my dad ended up being forced to take care of me by himself" means
this is seriously tiring. no marriage before + no legal pursuit after brith of child = no child support.

Attached: 1522364981935.png (255x346, 28K)

Don't you know what "daddy issues" means?

If your wife were to cheat on ypu, your daughter would side with her. Women are always on the dame page.

She doesn't respect her father and views him more as a friend than a parent, it's obvious from the post. She thinks she can have a happy complete family with her mother, stepsister and stepfather. The mother and stepsister are manipulating her from the sounds of it as well.

My advice to the father would be to stop any visits to the mother and tell her she can go live with her when she is 18 and an adult. If she goes through with it then cut her out of the will

Of course. My father being the average Black, he left us a few months after my birth for another woman, and tried to come back into my life when I was... 18 years old !
And I was supposed to call him Daddy and everything.
Pic hits the feels, only difference being I don't look like an Orc but a Muslim.

Lel, women are such trash. Fuck every last one of them.

women are more masculine than feminine. men's balance with their masculinity and femininity are off too.

daddy issues present differently but always boils down to girl wants to please daddy

Well, you can't just assume that not abandoning your child makes you #1 dad, he's probably far from perfect and maybe to her it looks like mom would be a better parent. The fact that she only spent the holidays could mean her image of the mother is proper idealized, which only helps reinforce that.

No sympathy for Chad's. Fuck off.

>he's probably far from perfect

muh just world

Attached: 1515558725580.png (645x773, 37K)

>be the better parent
>don't do anything but fuck chad and earn money for 15 years
>suddenly want to live with daughter after she's fully grown

>get abandoned by mom
>crave her attention and approval
>actually start receiving it in small concentrated bursts

pretty unsurprising that she'd act that way, honestly. there is no justice.

Doesn't matter if he's far from perfect, he stuck with her, her mom didn't. You don't get to be parent only if it suits you, family sticks together, if you leave, you're out.

You should like a exclusive cunt, unable to understand someone who isn't exactly like you.
Are an actual fembot trying to fit it ? Because you don't.

*fit in
Fuck typos

Yeah, I think I could personally appreciate that, but my point is that she doesn't seem to care too much.

You're either a Chad or you aren't. It's that simple. And fem"bots" don't exist.

>and when she is done fucking half her new town and have a baby or two with different guys who will leave her the instant she tells them she is preggo, she will blame her dad for everything
women are fucking retarded

Which is a disgusting move towards her father, who actually cared for her, which was my original point. I seriously can't understand the daughter and have full sympathy for the dad. I just can't understand the daughter. The only reason I could imagine as to why she would like to live with her mom in her NEW patchwork family would be to replace her real one, which is simply disgusting.

>She might be lead astray because her mother sounds like her own balance with her masculinity and femininity is off thanks to the heavy male influence in her life
I'm not even sure what the fuck you're trying to say, but considering the shit you've pulled out of your cunt in the rest of the post, I imagine it isn't very enlightening.

>women are more masculine than feminine.
Masculinity to you is showing overt ingroup preference towards women and being unable to relate to men?
You were doing well man then you throw out Eliot hulse memes.
Maybe we're in trollception and you're pretending to pretend to be retarded but you don't get that credit.

It was the retarded mother's fault for not getting an abortion

Honestly the mom is the worst part of this.

>be pregnant
>didn't get it aborted
>let parents and father take of it because you just want a career
>move far way first chance you get with job offer
>just do whatever the fuck you want while he's stuck taking care of your daughter
>marry rich guy
>have daughter to surrogate old daughter
>see ex happy with his old daughter
>want to ruin it
>tell her that she should live with me
>she gets conflicted
>pretend to start crying so she feels bad about staying with the man she's trusted for 15 years
>she wants to go through with it but hasn't told her father yet

I already feel like she's just gonna go full backstab, if he doesn't agree, and tell her to leave anyway without telling him.

If her father is the legal guardian there is nothing she can do, she will go to prison if she tries to kidnap the girl

Is this like next level ironic shitposting or something? Of course you don't have to be married to pay child support

The mother isn't even trying anything. She's gotten the daughter to be like "it'd be soo great to go there"

i don't see a problem here. Dad will probably be happy to get the teenager out of his apartment. Its just that if she goes , she cant come back in six months when she hates her mother or her 42 year old stepfather tries to fuck her.

>go to court
>everyone sides with you because you're a woman

Roasties literally can not lose.

that doesn't work if she gave up her parental rights

Well, sometimes a patchwork family is better than a single parent. And this isn't just some stranger, this is her biological mother who also cared for her when she was little as stayed in touch the entire time. The father might feel bad about it, but ultimately he shouldn't have a problem letting her go if that's what's best for her. I'm sure that would sting, but maybe if he remarried and created a full family for his daughter instead of acting like a cool uncle, she wouldn't have a reason to leave.

Stupid or genius? The guy had the foresight to plant a magic seed in his early teens that are about to pay major dividends. He'll be 32, arguably at his sexual peak, while his daughter brings around all her 18 year old friends to his house. And of course they love him because he's the cool young dad who was wild enough to get a chick pregnant when he was 14, plus it's a massive fantasy thing to bang your friend's dad if you're a chick. Hell, his daughter's friends are now pretty much the age of the girl's mom when he fucked her. Just being around them is enough for him to keep his youthful energy sustained for longer.

I wish I was that dumb. I'm not looking forward to being fucking sixty or some shit when my daughter starts bringing her legal friends over. The thought makes me want to vomit desu.

it's clearly from the post the girl does not know her mother very well, stop lying to fit your narrative

That's why you go to a sharia court.

>having a daughter
if my gf gave birth to one I would pack my bags and go to another country where she can't find me, I ain't wasting 18 years of my life raising daughters who are infamously disloyal

As I said before, doesn't matter if one is better or worse. Family sticks together. The mom left her family, end of story. The mom is as despicable as any parent that leaves their child but the daughter is disgusting for even considering leaving her dad.

I'm not lying, I'm making an educated guess.
>I rarely saw my mom
>Id see them now and again
>I'd go for summers sometimes, sometimes I went for a week or so
>last two summers I spent with my mom
I never said she knew her well, but she's definitely stayed in touch. It's not abandonment like is suggesting, either.

of course it's abandonment, she wasn't providing for her daughter, she wasn't involved in her upbringing or education

"parent" she said that she almost didnt even see her for most of her life until recently, if the story is true i hope she goes off to her bio mother only to get raped by that 40y old guy

god i though i wanted to have a daughter some time but the more i hear about shit like that i think going to a monastery will be better

She was clearly trying to stay in her daughter's life as much as she could, you don't do that when you abandon someone.

>mom has more money by not having to care of her
>xD mommy!
Gold digging bitches

"as much as she could" when it was convenient for her. That doesn't make her a parent.

are you compleley insane? spending a few days with someone a year is not trying to stay in your child's life as much as you could

my dad abandoned me and he would come to visit a few times a year, didn't make what he did any different, if you give up parental responsibility to somebody else you have abandoned your child

As I've said before, family always sticks together. She left. She's out. Choosing the mother would be absolutely disgusting behavior towards her father, who actually stuck with her, who actually cared for her.

If you chose your career and started a new family, instead of raising your child, you abandoned them. Just appearing in their lives doesn't make you their mother.

The cunt only wants to be with her mother because she has more money and a new family. Women are not loyal, they need attention and will flock to wherever there is material bounty.

you could see then every single day, if you willingly gave them up to someone else you abandoned them

Well, we don't know the details, but the girl in question considers her a parent, so I'm gonna go with her story.

If anything, the dad seems to be the one with the money.

Fine, "as much as she could given her life circumstances". And a big part of the reason I'm defending the mother is that the daughter seems okay with it. You say your dad abandoned you, and that's fine, that's how you personally feel. But you are a different person and your dad was in different circumstances, if she doesn't feel abandoned and doesn't have any hard feelings towards her mother, then she essentially wasn't abandoned.

And as I said, the daughter is a disgusting piece of shit for considering her a parent. The mother abandoned her. You don't get to play parent only if it suits you.

Memes aside wanting to live with her mom is perfectly alright.

>if she doesn't feel abandoned and doesn't have any hard feelings towards her mother, then she essentially wasn't abandoned.
personal feelings don't dictate the facts of what actually happened, extremely stupid statement

It isn't, her mother is practically a stranger and it is extremely disrespectful to her father

to add to this she is a stupid 15 year old and has no idea what is actually best for her

Well, if you know better than her then I guess why the fuck are we even still arguing. You just called her a disgusting piece of shit for wanting to have a mother, I hope you're aware of that.

It doesn't matter what you want to qualify it as, because it's meaningless. She was abandoned but didn't mind or wasn't really abandoned in the first place, from her perspective it doesn't really make much difference. And it's not some a philosophical dispute on the meaning of abandonment, we are actually talking about her personal feelings here.

Being a parent is more than showing up in their lives once or twice a year. This woman has missed almost every milestone her daughter has had. Enjoyed her college life, find new men, started a family and raised another daughter. Meanwhile her father is supporting her, always with her, looking out for her, doing the best for her, and she doesn't appreciate any of it. She wants to leave.

nope, I'm talking about what abandonment is from a legal and moral perspective

you are arguing from a personal feelings viewpoint because you have lost the argument

She's a disgusting piece of shit because she wants to leave her dad who, unlike her "mom", stuck with her, raised her, cared for her. I hope you are aware of that.