>welfare this
> CIS gender that
.>commies this
>california that
>weed this
>privilege that
>muslims this

I just keeps going, from both sides!

Why has the internet become like this? Why do people put so much faith in politicians and why has it become ingrained in their personalities speech as well as their outlook on life.

It's annoying as fuck, every dumb cunt or blowhard thinks they are a member of the enlightened eight and that anyone who disagrees with tthem
is beyond stupid.

What caused this? Ten, fifteen, years ago this wasn't the case. occasionally you would get, "Bush is a retard" or something of that effect, but nothing like this.

Attached: 1472730098652.gif (420x236, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thR2CDn86HQ&t=243s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Zhenni
people-press.org/2018/03/01/1-generations-party-identification-midterm-voting-preferences-views-of-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

divide & conquer agenda and politics in general becoming a shit storm

It's only going to get worse, and end in an IRL war.

I suggest fleeing to islands of homogenous prosperity like Switzerland or Denmark while there is still time. Contrary to what Jow Forums tells you there is no glory in this.

I think people started to think that they were entitled to spout their moronic opinions without getting any backlash for it, and when they inevitably do they sperg out

It had been stewing for a while but i think 2012 was when shit really hit the fan. The mayans were right all along.

truth be told, I don't see this irl
>My job takes me between detroit, NYC, and San Fransisco

I don't see any race riots, crazy people or any of the nuts shit everyone here says is occurring.

>Contrary to what Jow Forums tells you there is no glory in this.
Pol is a shithouse full of bop twerps who needed an identity so they latched on to this shit.

I mean look at this cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=thR2CDn86HQ&t=243s
she is so "informed"

She believe she is the smartest person on the the tubes because she is "pilled' I honestly want to punch this girl in the throat.

Depends on your age honestly. If you're around 18-25 its seems normal (im 23), but also it is blown out of proportion because of how easy it is to connect to other people via social medias. There isn't much direct backlash when you're speaking your mind behind a screen so it gives people a feeling of security to express their opinions.
Im drunk rn so I might be wrong but thats my take.

>What caused this?

It was Jews

Fucking stop it!
No more of that shit.

Same. I don't care for left, right, or even center. I don't have it in me to care in the slightest.

That means you're around more Autistics. They have no social lives or true emotions so that's all they have.

When things go well it's stimming and when things go bad they have a meltdown. It's like a story and they think it's very important. The goal is to change everybody's mind which puts the onus on them to convince everyone they come into contact with. Additionally, anyone who disagrees with them is partly responsible for all the stress and meltdowns they have which could once again cause them to have a meltdown.

Politics and Autististics rhymes for good reason.

Gonna have to second the Jews proposal

These things happen throughout history. It is a warning sign of a civilization that is about to fall and be lost to history forever. You have less than 10 years(assuming history repeats itself yet again) until it collapses and there is going to be a very brutal war. Society can't be repaired at this point. The best thing to do is try to survive the inevitable upcoming collapse. If history shows one thing that always is true the bigger the civilization the faster and harder it falls.

>why is the internet looking for red pills? They should just keep taking blue pills

Just ignore the threads if you have an issue. On Jow Forums you can we remove posts with certain words

In a world with no religion your average normalfags just take whatever shit they can find and make it religion based. People do it with politics, video games, anime and anything else.

>Wants an honest answer.
>Gets upset when the truth is told to him.
Clearly, you didn't want the truth. It is a tactic by Jews they call divide and conquer. They increasingly radicalize left-wing politics which forces the right-wing to slowly radicalize to counter it.

The internet gave everyone a voice, including those that are easily manipulatable and vulnerable to tribalism

Name a modern civilization that collapse that didn't have Jews running things in the background.

>Jews run USSR
>Collapses
>Jews take control of British Empire
>Collapses
>Jews currently run USA
>Gee I wonder what will happen.

It is literally always the fucking Jews. They have already set up China as their new puppet to replace the US. Look at the how many Jews were helping Mao get into power. For fuck's sake, the grand general of his military was a fucking Jew.

Big Bang Theory started it all...

Attached: 760ca5c89a4c4c29f3be7cc852093990.png (290x396, 204K)

Don't forget that most of the Chinese actresses and singers are Jews despite there being less than 3000 Jews in China in a country of well over 1 billion people. Jews have full control of the media in China.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Zhenni

>Why is everyone so politically charged these days

The right became increasingly radical. Starting with Nixon with the "Southern Strategy". The GOP got a lock on the South, meaning they could go further and further right, without it hurting them. Then Reagan added the Evangelicals, and the Religious right to the GOP. Then in the 90's, the GOP became more of a oppositional party to the Democrats.

The final piece was GOP media and Fox News. GOP propaganda stations meant that Right wing voters could be cut off from reality, and GOP media would defend literally anything they did. There's no check against the GOP anymore.

This all came to a head with GWB's election and we got to see how nuts the GOP really are. The left then became highly energized and polarized themselves. Then the Left created their own media, mostly online, further polarizing them. Then Trump was elected, and let's face it, the man is a moron and a fool at best who just says whatever, and is highly polarizing.

Ways out of this:

>Evangelicals

These are the key support for the GOP. Reducing the number of Evangelicals means less solid GOP votes. This means more moderation in politics. The younger generations in general are less religious.

>Generational shift

It's no shock that boomers and older are a key support for the GOP. But they're all gonna be dead in 50 years, and most will be dead in 25-30. Each year more die, and the new crop of 18 year old voters are not gonna be on board for hard right politics for the most part.

Proof,
you are telling me those dudes wearing black and white in their inbred communities are controling everything? Fuck outta here.

What is that?

No whenever I tune into anything online, these people don't seem to exist irl.
>things happen throughout history. It is a warning sign of a civilization that is about to fall

example?

Self obsessed idiots thinking they have something profound to add. Also a lot of autists who previously had no interest in politics jumped on the bandwagon and have dedicated their lives to it. It's a shitshow.

ironically the ultra rich are already doing this, buying up massive amouts of land in new zealand, building huge doomsday ranches and bunkers.

>why is everything so political
>99% of replies are political
the real cause was the boom of social media. people believe they need to have public visual representation of their opinions

I am well aware,
but I am talking about people on an individual level
No one even talked about this so openly say ten, fifteen years go.
The only comment that's made sense thus far.

>the jews anything
support this claim with a single piece of evidence

>Each year more die, and the new crop of 18 year old voters are not gonna be on board for hard right politics for the most part.
I dunno, I see a lot of young retards espousing this shit on Jow Forums, reddit, and even facebook. One of my best friends is enamoured with these 'alt-lite' type online pundits - Milo, Cernovich, you name it. There are a lot of teens and 20somethings who get all their information from stupid YouTube videos.

Koakuma kunny
nibebe

Attached: 1e2a666a55bc8835bce85676fa76ab16.jpg (845x1430, 1.2M)

Women and hollywood think that women being cunts is revolutionary for some reason.

>normie faggots actually believe this

yeah remember when radical leftists set off bombs every day in the 60's and 70's

this has been occurring ever since the 2-party system was established. same with the prevalence of anti-russia, "red scare" sentiments

the only thing that has changed is the ability to view others opinions AT ALL TIMES. whereas before the internet, you were strictly limited to your IRL interactions

They're not the majority. Obviously the right will always exist.

59% of millennials are democrat or lean democrat vs. just 35% for GOP.

people-press.org/2018/03/01/1-generations-party-identification-midterm-voting-preferences-views-of-trump/

Attached: 030118_1_1[1].png (309x386, 8K)

that, and all-time high political polarization between the GOP and Dems.

>Why has the internet become like this?
Many reasons. We're living in an extremely politically charged time period, one that will historically be considered on par with the summer of love, the advent of social media flooded the internet with normalfags who, like us, have a variety of strong opinions, and due to anonymity the internet brings out the most extreme of those opinions.

>Why do people put so much faith in politicians and why has it become ingrained in their personalities speech as well as their outlook on life.
For the most part it's not so much the politicians but the ideas they represent. People flock to he talking heads that spout their respective opinions, and as that person gains more influence they form a tribal mentality around that person. "My talking head can do no wrong because he's one of us and we are right."

>It's annoying as fuck, every dumb cunt or blowhard thinks they are a member of the enlightened eight and that anyone who disagrees with tthem
is beyond stupid.
Tribalism. We are a divided people with extremely different viewpoints. It's gotten so polarized that, "agree to disagree," no longer appears to be an option, because, should one side succeed in their goals, everything the other side values will crumble before them.
This guy is right. We hate each other to the point that many of us are happy to see our enemies die. It's not too far a stretch to assume that this will end in war.

>What caused this?
Many, many polarizing events.
Gay rights, demographic changes, decades of war in the middle east, the rise of social justice, white straight males falling behind, BLM, school shootings, Trump's race and election. A fuckton has happened that has divided us.

Attached: 1522464666685.jpg (564x598, 46K)

The only solution to our economic woes is neetbux.
By putting people on neetbux it will lessen job competition and people can demand higher wages.
I would also do my part as a law abiding citizen and collect sum neetbux.

This guy gets it.

Everything got turned into us vs them, instead of us vs the problem.

Identity politics somehow became the most important issue for a very vocal minority of people, and that makes things seem much, much worse than they actually are.

X goes against Y just because X is supposed to go against Y, regardless of whether they agree with Y or not. And then nothing gets done, so each side blames each other and the cycle starts again.

Attached: no parties.png (1280x722, 189K)

because we are slowly becoming little goy consumers with little to no testosterone and its extremely bad for our future development as a species

If you don't even know basic shit like my age and full name, you have no business talking to me about politics. Personal opinion. It's why I hate this bullshit "street interview" mentality where people think they can get your life story and judge you when they don't even know you or even deserve to.

I know what you're thinking.
Then why don't we put all the neets in concentration camps?
Because you see that would lessen demand.
The economy needs neets to spend their money on hotpockets, mountain dew, videogames and comfy chairs.
They would also fund artists of all kinds ushering a renaissance of sonic fan art and tentancle rape hentai.
It is the only sensible thing to do.