It's April 7th. 2304 hours have passed since the start of the year...

It's April 7th. 2304 hours have passed since the start of the year. What have YOU done to improve your life in that time, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1517300671119.png (396x327, 63K)

I'm doing lowfap rn and I'll try to push for a full reboot

went at my backlog a little

I came out and started cross-dressing.

>got a job
>lost my virginity
>picked up smoking, drinking, and drugs

Having fun in mommy's basement? I'm having fun living life as an adult, with my own freedom.

Attached: pete hines.jpg (499x499, 107K)

Quit smoking. Started eating healthy. Started actually using a schedule. I could have done worse.

I lost 30lbs.

>broke up with my gf
>started lifting again
>lost my beer belly
>catched up with old friends
>did a bunch of drugs
>studying more
>on my way to being a paramedic
>writing my thesis
>got internships at cool places
>drinking less than I used to
I still feel dead inside but I have to keep going.

Attached: 1521741700350.png (722x490, 547K)

>picked up smoking
>got fatter
>lost half my social cirle
>little brother entering puberty, im not cool enough for him anymore
last one hurts the most. just recently i made homemade pizza and offered to have pizza-movienight with him like we used to do but he blew me off to "facetime with the crew". fucking prick i raised you.

I got gonorrhea.

ah that reminds me i got herpes on the mouth. or, the sores at least. and they're not going away reeeeeee

Congratulations. The novelty of all those things will wear off eventually and you'll hate your life again.

>Walked out of my job
>Had breakdown
>Slowly losing money
>Hate this life
>Learning piano and music theory

You can try dabbing a little tea tree oil.

can confirm, did all those things last year and now im back to being a neet, but this time im a drug addicted neet.

> stopped smoking
> stopped drinking
> bike to work
> gonna start uber delivery on bike
> significant other ignores me, so I've stopped caring
I'll eventually have the life I want, and I'm gonna leave all the dead weight behind. I'll be damned if I'm gonna take care of a slack-ass adult for the rest of my life who won't even fuck me.

my resume isn't garbage now
i hate myself and i've written off this entire year as just preparation for a better life

i stopped going to the gym though. Jow Forumsness can wait, gpa is forever.

That's how it goes. You try to become normie, but eventually it stops being fun, and at that point you can choose to either be a degenerate and lean on the crutches you've discovered as you go back into isolation, or give up the unhealthy shit for the most part and denounce the normie lifestyle. Either way you'll be back.

>got a job I've actually stayed at longer than a week
>started tracking my steps and walking 5000+ per day, every day
>tried and failed to reduce my drinking
>tried and failed to stop coming here
that last one is my current goal, but fucking hell I have basically nothing else to do when I'm at home

>still attending uni
>talked a little more to a girl I have my eye on
>cut off a former crush, after realizing she was always a thot, and seeing her on social media only hurt me
>went out with a friend for his birthday
This is pretty much it. 13 weeks, and this is all I have going for me. I'm turning 20 in two weeks, hopefully I can add something else to that list

I'm going to uni but it's been really hard cracking a smile every once in a while. My parents don't really love me they love the ideal normalfag they wish I was and I don't understand human empathy.
I'll probably just take arms against the sea anyways but let's keep going and see what happens

>but fucking hell I have basically nothing else to do when I'm at home
this is the worst feel of all. I started drinking at 6pm and shitposting because I'm so bored.
dont know what else could I do.

Absolutely nothing

I'm waiting to die

Got a job and a raise. Updated my CV. Grew my social media a bit.