Try to convince me not to have sex with this transgirl. Why shouldn't I? Women are shit...

Try to convince me not to have sex with this transgirl. Why shouldn't I? Women are shit, I hate women already but i'm not gay but why not try a nice transgirl who is actually a good person and wont act like a dumb roastie 100% of the time and only act like a dumb roastie 50% of the time.

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-124521.jpg (720x1280, 338K)

You seem like your mind is made up. What do you need convincing for?

Their standards are high as shit dude, try if you want but you probably won't get anywhere if you post on here.

Just do it. Stop being a sub bottum puss-fag

If you are just using them for sex why do you care if they are good person or not? You clearly have no intention of dating them.

Koakuma kunny
boobap

Attached: 61b46369d85e424bc3010ab8b453b1e6.jpg (1000x706, 650K)

Koakuma kunny post

Attached: 1523029152670.jpg (1134x1698, 146K)

>but I'm not gay
Look dude, it's 2018, it's okay to be gay. Just don't be a delusional fucktard. If you wanna bang a tranny, it's cool, but you are gay, or at least bisexual.

She looks like a roastie. What has given you any indication that she's 'actually a good person'?

And for the record, idgaf if she's trans, I'm just not seeing your logic.

Go for it I guess. Can you just post later to tell how it turned out?

Fuck whoever you want, kiddo. Life sucks, if you can do anything to alleviate your suffering, including fucking a tgirl, go ahead and do it.

I still find it fucking gross, though.

wtf lads... my exgf (GIRL) literally looks like the typical transgirl. my awareness of it has been heightened by all the trans posting here

Im still a maybe.

She he aleady messaged me first

Nothing is going in my butt or my mouth.

Im asexual but I will have sex if i like spending time with the other person and they want to have sex. Ideally they would be asexual too though.

That would be bisexual not gay. Its hard to find a good woman that isnt a used up whore for Chad Cock and only into one type of guy one type of sex one type of personality etc.

We've been talking for 3 days and shehe is really nice, didn't push for sex like most gayboys horndogs do and heshe only had 1 main relationship that ended a few months ago. Shehe isn't a buttroastie and doesn't hook up with anyone or so they say so far at least.

Pic is another one I talked to but theg definitely are a roastie slut so i'm not interested and plus the one in my original post is cuter i think

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-124527.jpg (720x1280, 313K)

Both are hot wtf. More of both

>plastic tits and plastic hips
>gorilla face
atleast fuck a qt tranny this dude is ugly af

Banging a tranny doesn't make you gay. Maybe a little bi but definitely not gay

Gay guys don't like passable trannies

And then I said bazinga!

Ok so it's 2018 it's okay to be bisexual, either way you're a faggot and it's whatever, you know?

>Im asexual
It's over lads OP is underage, baiting or both.

Hey man I think you're spending too much time in the Jow Forums echo chamber. Go find a hobby.

Just remember that you can't un-fuck them.

>IT'S LE 2018 GUIZZZZ

Fuck this stupid faggot. I would be all over that if s/he had some standards and met my qualifications.

I don't spend enough time here you mean. Everywhere I go in real life the women act masculine trying to be men. The only ones acting feminine now are trannies.

More pics of them plz :')

I don't care where you put your dick, just go be a faggot somewhere not near me

>Try to convince me not to have sex with this transgirl.
/lgbt/ wants you to have sex with her.

Plz moar op

That's not a girl, that is a grown man. and they will not look anything near as nice as that IRL. You are just a fag OP

Go for it, and don't miss the chance to play with her female peepee

Stop trying to make OP into a gay.