Write a letter to someone who will never read it

Write a letter to someone who will never read it.
No, seriously, the people in your life will never read these letters. All that's there is anons from the internet typing and venting.

Attached: it's a letter.jpg (3706x2470, 925K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ACQEK3VrKvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A,
I know you still don't care about me and never will, but I've always cared about you. I'm just glad you're happy.
D

Dear Stephanie,

Boy
Boy
Down in the street there is violence
And a lots of work to be done
No place to hang out our washing
And I can't blame all on the sun, oh no
We gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
And then we'll take it higher
Oh we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
Workin' so hard like a soldier
Can't afford a thing on TV
Deep in my heart I'm a warrior
Can't get food for them kid, good God
Oh we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
Oh no
Oh no
Oh no
Oh no
Who is to blame in one country
Never can get to the one
Dealin' in multiplication
And they still can't feed everyone, oh no

With love, Anthony

A,

You say I'm the nicest you've ever had. I don't get why you treat me like a piece of shit. I don't fucking deserve this and you don't fucking deserve me. Yet I still love you. I wish I could have seen into the future back then so I wouldn't have needed to waste my time.

Dear J
We met on here but you will read it
even though I'm mentally unstable and I'm not even allowed to eat on most days you claim to love me. I'm not that special.
Even though we met online. We do video chat and vc but Is it enough?
Thank you.
and another thing; since you're a girl, I might just be gay. I don't know.

A,
I do very much want to be with you, but if I'm wrong and you don't want to be with me the consequences would be devastating not only to me but our entire community
-E

I messed up the wording on here J
"We met on r9k, so there's a chance you can see this"

Dear J
My parents usually pull me out of these internet relationships, I just want a normal life and a normal relationship. I'm unironically too autistic to be normal. Thank you anyway. I know this is all private so I guess you can't be humoring me for laughs.

Dear F,
How can I replace you ? You're the best person in the world I can't get over it.. Could you do something to make me stop love you ? How can I convince myself that you're worthless ?
Just get out of my head..
-J

USING MY name even though I can't use trips
test
Dear J
sorry for writing the same things and not using my name, and sorry I can't format what I want to say correctly

Koakuma kunny
kekokl

Attached: 1522919070910.jpg (768x1024, 441K)

N, I said I didn't like you because I was scared, sorry.
E.

does that mean there's a chance you might read this, since you're not really in my life? i like you, i always will

It's always so good when you can pretend some of these are actually for you, like when a breeze catches you just right on a warm day.

Dear girl in the restaurant at my new job,

I see your approaches. And I admit, you're kinda cute. But relationships at work never works out well, and even if they did, I'm not in a position right now to attempt a relationship. I wish there were an easy way to tell you this without coming off as a cunt, but that's not how social interactions work. I figure that for now, we just let things be.

Best regards,

The new guy in the reception

I don't know why I feel so tongue tied, don't know why I feel so skinned alive.

Dear Anna,

I miss you and I really wish things could be changed / reversed / whatever.

- J

For all we know it is for you. I'll see you tonight, A.

>I'll see you tonight
Definitely not for me.

So fix it.

I wanna buy you stuff, even though its a bad idea. I wish my parents would let me have a job so I can spoil you.

Why do you want to buy this person stuff? Who are they?

Dear S
Thank you for making me snap out of my previous mindset and opening my eyes. I questioned everything, you changed my life and you don't even know it. I will never meet someone as amazing as you. Despite what it seems, my insecurities paralyse me too many times. Thank you for seeing me as an equal, a person at your level. I'm sorry for ignoring you that one last time. You wanted to tell me something, perhaps goodbye. But I was too afraid of what could come after that, so I chose to be greedy and keep all those good memories intact, all for myself. Thinking of you is one of the few things that only bring me happiness. This assures me that it was the right thing to do.
For this reason, I will keep ignoring you even knowing you didn't forget about me. I hope you understand.
Keep radiating that light.
-"sweet"

>I see your approaches. And I admit, you're kinda cute.
roflmao
trust me bro, a girl who flirts at her restaurant job is a 100% certified roastie std-ridden hyperthot. she's not attracted to you in particular, she does that with everyone and fucks everyone.

dear my own bio mom and dad
My autism bucks will go, in your own words "Strange men online" if you don't let me get a job first before stopping me. Like you just assume I will get fired first day even though I got two interviews.
tldr; let me get my own job so I can spend it on my internet buddies, I don't care.

Dad,
You hit me enough times when I was a child to be deathly of you when I upset you. I like you a lot now but even though you believed hitting me from the position of pure rage was okay, you're still a piece of shit.

Attached: 1523066100684.png (469x452, 277K)

can you post your second initial or their name or something please?

Dear my own mom and dad;
Stop pulling me out of these online relationships. Let me crash and burn. I'm a piece of shit and its obvious. You're not randos you're literally my mom and dad but I still want my own self agency. since you're not strangers I can't brush it off. I still hate it when you call my online friends strangers.
Eff off. Its none of your business.

You are the most wonderful person I know. You are the smartest, funniest, most comfortable and warm person out there and every time I look into your deep brown eyes I cant but feel happy and full of energy. The smallest things you do make me smile, your gaze is so mesmerizing and I love getting lost in it. Seeing a message from you after I triple text you and feel like shit for hours makes me forget about it all, about the anxiety and stress and makes me happy cause I know you will dedicate some time to me. I am scared to approach you, I know you dont see me in that way, and even if you do, im scared of hurting you and destroying what we have now.

Dear my own dang parents who live with me and see me every day;
I'm locked out of my room and I can't get the pads there, there's no excuse. I'm not allowed house keys and I'm your bio child.
Its your fault if my clothes get stained. I don't want to explain it to myself or to you, not even my own parents.
I don't even want to argue with my own parents or anyone, I'm just so tired of being denied self-agency

You seem completely deranged.

A
I'm so lost
A

J
At first I thought I loved you. Then I thought it was lust. Now I just want to fuck you and see you miserable. I want your family ruined and shamed. Your husband confronting you for being a cheating whore and your children miserable. Fuck you and your antics and your stupid cult.
D

Tell me the second letter in J's name.

do i miss my insanity or have i gone so insane that i dont realise its still present?i say i miss my hallucinations but what if all ive been seeing is just an elaborate hallucination? im pretty lost. i know you can see me typing this but i dont think i give a shit anymore. youre just letting me crash and burn. every one of you, sitting there, watching me. i know you are. stop fucking pretending

just fucking own up to it. why do you pretend you dont know me when you see me in the streets? of course you do you piece of shit. just make my life easier and assassinate me or at least admit that this is all what i think it is so that i can off myself. that'd be great for your grand finale, wouldnt it?

to all of you: i know this isnt a delusion. i know you all see this. just end me already. or leave me alone. or let me end my own life. just please fucking pick one and do it, for the love of god. thanks. and you, i love you. you all know who.

>having people in your life
get out normalshits

>not writing to your oneitis from highschool
pic related is you

Attached: 1522860290140.jpg (720x736, 45K)

Son, you're making Js look bad.
I'm also sure you're not her type.

Dude, I work in a fucking hotel, and you couldn't be any truer with your claim.
They aren't waiters, but '''wait staff'''. They party as hard as death, and they fuck like rabbits except for little grunts like me.

Not that I want herpes, mind you.

okay
dear b
i liked you and cried many times, too bad you didnt like me back
good enough?

>oneitis from high school
you mean your crush

Aight, fucker. Listen up and listen good, because what I'm about to say is gonna leave your world in fucking shambles.

Nice guys finish last for a reason. If you want to fuck a girl, don't try that whole "Nice guy" act. Girls aren't idiots, they know what the fuck you're doing. There's no way a woman is gonna want a guy who can't man up and get what they want, tip-toeing around the subject like a total bitch. The fact you never had a "gf" that wasn't on the other end of a screen shows this. And now, here you are. My friend, the sad sap fuckin' orbiter, hitting on my piece. My fuckin' woman. Nigger, if you think you're autistic "nice guy" shit is actually gonna work, then just fuck right off. And to try it on my woman? How much of a conniving fuck are you? Though, knowing you for the fat, virgin NEET that you are, I'd assume you'd try some treacherous shit like this. How's 'bout you try facing me like a man? Or are you too much of a bitch to try?

Attached: Whom_fucking_up.jpg (393x376, 36K)

From N
Why did you get me by accident when you knew you both were addict's. Why couldn't you quit the drugs. You fucking OD and now my life's fucked. To dad

M,
You made me legitimately happy and made me genuinely smile every time we spoke. I loved how we had a connection emotionally and sexually. It was so much fun when you sent me those snapchat vids occasionally of you masturbating and squirting while moaning my name. It felt like we were made for each other. You told me you wanted to be with me forever and marry me. I never wanted to get married or have kids before I met you. Then all of a sudden you stopped talking to me and wanted nothing to do with me. You broke my heart and I feel completely hollow. You'll always have a place in my heart but I'm not sure I ever want to love again.
J

i just need an online aspie gf.
t. aspie

A

You're right that I was probably more obsessed than was healthy, but the affection I felt was genuine. I feel that when I said "I love you" I was being honest. I think it's doing harm for me to keep repeating it now though, if you need to let go but it's hard for you. After this, I will keep my promise and go.

F

This will be my last time writing to you. I've been doing this for long enough and it's time to move on. No more long letters to burn, no more moping and listening to music that reminds me of you. Goodbye and thank you again for what you did for me. I'm sorry I hurt you but it's too late to tell you directly. I'll be rooting for you now from afar, no longer pining after you. I have my own life, my own person to look after. Your memories and my guilt will no longer cripple me, but give me strength to move forward when times are hard. Listen to Life is Full of Dreams by Shiina Ringo if you have the time. I think it's exceedingly appropriate for the current situation, and it's a song I would have wanted to share with you. Do you like it? Anyway, goodbye for real now and take care!

I don't like it, I think it's stupid.

>Life is Full of Dreams by Shiina Ringo
I like it.

Dear Parents

Sorry for being such a neet faggot. Hopefully someday I find a job and go back to school.

You don't need to beat yourself down like this. You don't need to suffer alone like this. I still care for you.

i suffer when i want to, double-trips dubs
don't tell me what to do

Attached: 1521504741117.jpg (1080x1288, 181K)

>double-trips dubs
full house norman, fuck off

normans don't suffer, dipshit

Attached: zdN0Y3H_d-1-1.jpg (122x133, 17K)

OK.

Enjoy your freedom and dreams, user.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-07-18-36-18-1.png (549x269, 19K)

don't tell me, i'm not the norman here, dipshit

Ha! Like that'll ever happen

What does that jap text mean?

How long ago did you talk to this girl?

Dear A,

I know that while you sit in that hospital bed, you think of ending it all. I know saying "I'll be there for you" doesn't help. However, I still am. And I always will. I know you may never love me the same way as I. But, I want you to know I want you to live. Just do that for me, please. I'll get on my knees if I have to.

Blissful wishes, N

Dear T,

I win you stupid fucking bitch. I hope the cancer takes you and I hope it's painful. I honestly feel sorry for your husband more than anything because he doesn't deserve all of this and it's your fault. I'm president now, get over it

We're going full circle here

Attached: 1476867866393.png (491x367, 166K)

It depends, are you the one who said the song sucked or that you liked it?

It's to a boy BTW I'm a grill

Attached: ef7.png (604x604, 301K)

frig off, you dip.

>It depends, are you the one who said the song sucked or that you liked it?
Neither just curious

What sort of boy is he?

To that stinky virgin piece of shit:

I don't give a fuck

don't take it seriously please it was just a joudan

Attached: fe04998bc5e6eb1de00e7b7372168146.jpg (774x1000, 66K)

Dear Y [I'm using the last letter of the your name]
you talked about orgasms, I never had one and I'm asexual. I'm rambling sorry. The point is it would be hot if I orgasmed while thinking about you. I want it to be sacred and special. But it won't if we broke up and I gotta find another. And I don't want to find another.
Sorry for rambling and I know this is a bad time. I love you and I want you to be safe.
And I'm sorry for sounding/being deranged.

He was the first person to ever notice me. He liked music, played stupid otoge with me, and made me smile a lot with dumb jokes. We both fucked up (me more than him) and it ended really bad.

Sounds lame. Let me be your boyfriend instead. What is your skype?

Dear M,
I missed you at first but any good will I had left is gone now.
The first time you left me my life and family were falling apart. I asked you to stay away for a month while I tried to keep myself afloat.

Not break up, not stop talking, but just keep some distance. I didnt want you around to see my embarrassment of a family. I still loved you i just had to focus on other things. You couldn't accept that so you abandoned me.

My family fell apart anyway and now everyone is dead except my mother but she was just diagnosed with terminal cancer. And now youve abandoned me for the second time.

You were never a good girlfriend and I hope you rot.

Love,
W

Do you think I'm just some big, dick crazy idiot or something, user? I mean, you'd be right in that assumption but I don't even know you at all.

Attached: f8b0a180c69f4a4aa469c3ae037d7995..jpg (770x814, 296K)

Well the point is to get to know each other.

I'm not sure where this is all leading and I have huge issues with insecurity that cause me to want to avoid this sort of intimacy. I genuinely feel like you're too good for me and even though you kind of know what I look like I think I'm a wreck at the moment. I feel gross thinking that someone might actually like me for who I am. How can I accept this sort of affection when I can't even love myself?

I may just be misreading your actions and the way you speak to me but I think you're cute and I want to cuddle and kiss.

What makes you want to talk to me outside of me being a girl? If you have nothing to say about that, then we would not get along. You already triggered my misogynistic self loathing for being born as nothing more than a piece of meat.

Being a weird perverted shut-in who finds meaning in silly weeb songs.

If you were a man he wouldn't be speaking with you.
Chew on that.

Dear Doc
I'm out of meds. I don't want to kill myself because it would break my father's heart. Still I want to either kill myself or kill other people for reasons already discussed. Please stop me.

kek

why though

Attached: veNCzRFg.jpg (512x512, 55K)

I know it already, just like every other male "friend." Even my old friend I wrote the letter to, right? I can never overcome it no matter how much I try and struggle.

You don't know I'm a pervert, btw are you fluent in moonspeak?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-07-19-23-18-1.png (1080x274, 40K)

>You don't know I'm a pervert
Yes I do.
>btw are you fluent in moonspeak?
No, I had to ask a friend to translate the other message for me.

>that
>fluency
But I can read it so I do get to reply eh

Jenn,
I'm sorry I was so autistic. The whole time I worked at [unspecified location] you were flirting with me and I didn't even realize until after I quit because, as already mentioned, I'm autistic. Youre a sweet lass and would make an amazing gf if only I could pick up on hints. I'd contact you if I had a way to contact you but alas, I didn't think of asking. Perhaps in another life we'd be together.

Best of luck, R

Dear A
I think you like me? I'm a bit autistic but it seems like you're putting out the signs of wanting to be in a relationship. Truthfully it's only been a short time but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Where's the proof? And what's the point when we can't share dumb puns and enjoy Nisio's work together.

No bully you fuck, I'm certified by the Japanese government. What about you user?

Yes, I like you.

Post second letter of name pls

We can share puns like that but puns mostly work the best in Japanese, like Hanekawa's overly intricate name, so you will have to do most of the sharing and I will listen to you prattle on.

you realize that is really more for career jobs, not a restaurant gig? have fun with young cuties man

I accept nothing less than the man himself.

Attached: 016.jpg (1134x1600, 612K)

Dear friend,
Do you have a discord?
Best wishes,
Your friend

What man? This man?

Attached: tjypjoa.png (1280x800, 868K)

yes friend, i do.

youtu.be/ACQEK3VrKvw
This one, always this one.

Hehe. I don't like Hanekawa though. I only like Senshougahama-sama.

N,
I've thought a lot about suicide lately. Which is strange, because I've never done that before. I know I'll always be too scared to, but I know regardless I need to stay here for the baby. Not just you. But I always wonder, will you miss me? I think the reason I'm so scared always is because I feel like you're going to give all the love and affection you never gave me to our child, and I'll forever sit on the sidelines, doing what needs to be done to keep us afloat, and always wishing I had your love the way you have mine.
R

Oh, so close yet so unfortunately wrong. Good luck and may a cute crab be waiting to slip on a banana and fall into your arms in your future.

Attached: FB_IMG_1520702390344.jpg (537x581, 18K)

Wrong? How could that be wrong? Senjougahara is just the best, she tells the blunt truth about every little detail and admits when something is just what it is, and nothing amazing, but she somehow still makes everything special. It is precious because it is so honest but not necessarily bad, just taking a light-hearted and positive attitude about things. And she is very bold and assertive and very charming, so she is just perfect. There is no way anyone could ever choose Hanekawa over that, despite her body.

Is that really you? Can I have your discord?