Tfw pumped and dumped

>tfw pumped and dumped

No no no no no.... this wasnt supposed to be how I lost my virginity. I thought I had something going. He thought differently. I feel so disgusting and used...

Attached: 1514306681111.jpg (657x657, 151K)

That's what you get for giving your hole away so easy

Just remember behind every anime poster is a fat neckbeard sitting wishing he was a small girl.

go on antidepressants and start camming now you filthy boislut

>it's another episode of OP pretends he doesnt want to be a cumdump when he obviously does
i cant wait until 8 years from now when all the trannies on this board have killed themselves

>live in 2007+11
>trusting anyone
>
>>???

Attached: 1498032509388.jpg (553x599, 47K)

>Chad wants to have sex with a below 9/10 female like OP.
>Thinks Chad wants a relationship.
>Doesn't realize Chad was just looking for a quick pump and dump because she is so narcissistic that she believes Chad wanted her for a relationship
>Shocked when pumped and dumped

If you met him on Tinder, at a bar, on /soc/ or any other similar normie site or place then you weren't using your brain. You should also never have sex on the first date, this is a meme.

>He thought differently
Of course he did, you were the one that was gonna chain down Mr. Normalfag Chad, right?

Attached: 1517966612026.gif (323x360, 89K)

Koakuma kunny
kunny Koakuma

Attached: 1523044672657.jpg (600x847, 64K)

you couldve been with me and been my one and only, but you went for normalfag. i feel nothing

Attached: well.jpg (588x527, 50K)

he was my lab partner at uni. I he was acting nice to me and i was so happy because he was very fit and was reallh smart. He told me one day wanted to meet with him and then we had sex. Later he told me that it was just a one time thing. also im a boy despite what people here aay

are you still available? i have a nice boipucci

>im a boy
Fuckin gay m8

Gays do not have relationships, now you have learned. You are just fucking each other. Gays have an average of 50 sexual partners a year.

boy or girl?
klknlk

lmao stop pretending you're a moe anime girl you're nothing more than a dirty whore

You deserve this for having sex with Chad instead of an eternally loyal robot like us who would worship the ground upon which you walk into your old age

Attached: 1523034753074.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

get fucked, roastie.
oh wait, you already did.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: laughing mexican.jpg (480x360, 36K)

we need to teach more guys that normies are shit and only robots can give them real love. save them from the pain.

But it won't work, there are many wolves in sheep's clothing among us, waiting for their opportunity to emulate the behavior they think Chad exhibits.

i feel bad for cute boys who get hurt by chad.

>go exclusively for chad
>never try to even get to know him just try to have sex asap
>surprised chad is gone as soon as the slut opened her legs
really made me think.

ITT nobody can read

>ITT nobody can read
what is there to read?
girl gets fucked by some guy, presumably a chad, that just wanted sex, thinking he was going to stay with her.

>get butthurt when reality is recited to your face
>it's just never your fault, that's what society told you. Men are evil and everything you do is correct.
>despite not being a robot you still come to Jow Forums to rub it in robots' face: you'll never be as much of a loser as they are, since you have fucked chad
>you need the praise to feel better about yourself

You stupid fucking cunts, OP is a faggot not a roast. Jesus Christ read the thread.

I don't see the difference though???

>I don't see the difference though???
one is male one is female ????

Attached: 1461393798427.jpg (1200x1600, 1.63M)

Im skinny and clean shaven.

How is that difference relevant to the problem at hand? A woman (female) can be jumped and trumped too.

I am skinny, smol and quite feminine

do you unironically think neckbeards post stuff like this

Post succulent boipussi
And contact so we can talk about my fucking it