What am I supposed to do with my life if I'm not passionate about anything but not autistic enough for NEETbux

What am I supposed to do with my life if I'm not passionate about anything but not autistic enough for NEETbux

Attached: ....jpg (327x137, 4K)

Wage away and help me with my dream.

sure what do I need to do to help

Spend time on another place when the time comes.

Hold up what the fuck is that supposed to mean

Attached: 1449117582378s.jpg (241x228, 5K)

You still have to figure out how you want to spend your time. That's the hardest part.

Can you stop already pls. Just make the announcement when its done.

You need to pull your roots out of this chan and settle somewhere else. Or you know, just come by sometimes so I don't feel lonely.
Every time I reply to you, you don't reply back. Can't a brainlet get help?

Attached: 1475929300738.gif (350x263, 40K)

Koakuma kunny
gigalal

Attached: 1522951594243.jpg (1024x768, 487K)

please no
You don't have to stop spamming but just do it in other threads
I genuinely need help

are you the owner of a site with "anonop" in the name

also first time im talking with you. But yeah I guess alot of people dislike you for spamming

Koakuma kunny
sorry i hope you find something or someone

Attached: 1522659342219.jpg (707x800, 358K)

no
yeah it's unfortunate. i know it's annoying that's why i don't make a general thread or anything. plus, it's free bumps for threads that aren't trap shit.

Just fund your own neetbux

Could you say that in brainlet terms

Too bad you are not the anonop person. I have talked with him for years and he has been making a site for a longer time. Also he is way more popular in /b/ than you are here. anonop dot altervista dot org

There's nothing there. Is he planning on building something from scratch?

Just start investing and build up your passive income.

it had some questions and answers before but now its just a temp page until its ready

I hope it succeeds and has something original about it. Since I'm a brainlet, I was planning on organizing "field trips" to places like 7ch to use their tv/radio. Maybe there could be a "field trip" to his place one day.

Get a real job. Mcdonalds is always hiring

Attached: 1410220868216.jpg (500x375, 44K)

thanks dad I'll give the manager a firm handshake too

He is making image board. I will check your thing too but can you pls spam it less until its closer done. there was some old qa on the anonop dot neocities dot org but most is deleted.

Attached: 1494679964842.jpg (680x600, 346K)

God dammit i miss Robot dad

I gotchu famiree